Why most people prefer Pc is that the shooting games especially the online fps games are much more fun to play on it. This is especially due to the shooting accuracy and faster movements which they can enjoy with the mouse and keyboard. Also, the league gets much more competitive on a Pc. To provide you with the hardware, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Gaming Mouse for Fps Games 2021.
Best Gaming Mouse For Fps Games 2021 Reviews:
As the importance of gaming mouse for fps games is mentioned above, here we have selected top 10 mouses and written their reviews, features, pros and cons and much more.
You can also check out the comparison table for Best Gaming Mouse For Fps Games 2021.
So, let begin:
|Name||Wireless||Sensor||Where to Buy?|
|SteelSeries Sensei 310||Yes||TrueMove3||Check Details|
|SteelSeries Rival 600||Yes||Dual Optical||Check Details|
|Logitech G903||Yes||PMW3366||Check Details|
|Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse||-||-||Check Details|
|Asus ROG GLADIUS II||Yes||250 IPS||Check Details|
|Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04||Yes||PMW3360||Check Details|
|Thermaltake Sports Level 10M||-||-||Check Details|
|Cooler Master MM530||Yes||Pixart 12000 DPI||Check Details|
|SteelSeries Rival 700||Yes||16,000 CPI Optical||Check Details|
|RAZER DEATHADDER ELITE||Yes||5G Optical||Check Details|
1: SteelSeries Sensei 310:
When it comes to the factors such as the response time for the online fps, speed, and aim accuracy, there is not a single mouse which would achieve that better SteelSeries Sensei 310. Being our first pick, had to test it for performance, user experience, and the price and these are the factors where it easily passed. There is a lot to discuss for its features so read them below:
- For bigger or smaller screens, you have a DPI range of up to 12000.
- You would love the accuracy of the aim which is even better with a quality mouse pad.
- An fps gaming mouse with a lifespan of up to 50 million clicks.
- Perfect for the online and offline RPG games.
2: SteelSeries Rival 600:
While it easily beats Sensei 310 on the lists for general gaming mice, it couldn’t simply do here. However, SteelSeries Rival 600 would still be one of the best picks even when it comes to the fps games. If you can afford, you get the advantage of getting better at other genres too. Listed below are some of its top features:
- 12000 DPI has become quite common for the latest gaming mouse.
- A gaming mouse with the customizable weight features.
- A lifespan of 60 million clicks which is superb.
- The mechanical switches and the lift-off sensor are present.
3: Logitech G903:
The only reason why you don’t how awesome Logitech is for the fps games is that the people don’t review it so. Also, lacks the presence at the biggest tournaments could be another reason. Otherwise, here is a mouse named Logitech G903 which makes an ideal option for fps gaming on your Pc. The product has following features:
- The acceleration speed of up to 50g which is immense.
- As for the response time, it is only 1 MS.
- The frequency of the mouse is just 1000 Hz.
- The programmable buttons with the mechanical switches are present.
4: Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse:
Besides the quality and brilliance which they bring in the build-quality of their products, Corsair has also focused on the performance in fps games. It is because the competition gets quite tough in multi-niche and focusing to master a single gaming aspect was a good option too. Our pick from them is Corsair Glaive RGB with the following top features:
- A better DPI rate of up to 16000.
- The RGB lighting makes it look beautiful.
- The Omron Mechanical Switches are present.
- There are LED indicators on the mouse for indicating the DPI status.
5: Asus ROG GLADIUS II:
Asus isn’t a bad option to consider either especially when the gaming accessories are under discussion. While they are lovely at producing some cool gaming motherboards, the gaming accessories such as mouse and keyboards are something where they get better as well. We have listed some of the top features of Asus ROG GLADIUS II for you:
- The frequency rate of 1000 Hz and an acceleration of 50g.
- Its response time and the grip fps games are simply perfect.
- As for design, you are going to appreciate the robust appearance.
- Well, make it look appear with the RGB lighting with modes.
6: Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04:
It is so good to see other brands such as Creative pitching into the competition. While they might be a little bit expensive for many gamers, they have gripped the point of technology and that includes performance and quality. So the fps gaming mouse from Creative is Siege M04 with the following features:
- A mouse made for the fps gamers who enjoy the full palm grip.
- Of course, it would feature a DPI of 12000 if that suffices.
- The sensor of the mouse is ultra-responsive.
- The button style isn’t traditional.
7: Thermaltake Sports Level 10M:
Besides their chassis and cooling systems, it becomes quite evident that Thermaltake focus also goes towards other gaming accessories such as mouse and the keyboards. While discussing that, an example such as Thermaltake Sports Level 10M would suffice very well. We have enlisted its top features for the gamers:
- A mouse whose performance is amazing and is also durable.
- The speed of up to 16000 DPI right under your hands.
- An fps gaming mouse with wired and wireless modes.
- Uses the latest AVAGO Sensor 9800.
8: Cooler Master MM530:
There is no denying that Cooler Master is always on another level with its gaming accessories. However, though not very good at producing the gaming mouse and keyboard, they have still done pretty amazing with Cooler Master MM530 which is an fps gaming mouse with following top features:
- The DPI of 12000 is something you expected.
- There is RGB lighting in Cooler Master MM530 for the looks.
- Really good at fps games but much better during the offline mode.
- A price which you can afford.
9: SteelSeries Rival 700:
If we talk about some of the latest gaming mice, Rival 700 has been one of the best additions to any series. However, there were few complications which didn’t help it in topping this list. Well, still this mouse has enough charisma to do well both during the offline fps gaming and at the online tournaments. Some of its top features are listed below:
- The LCD on the mouse’s interface to show the indications.
- One of the fastest gaming mice with a DPI of 16000.
- One of the latest features is the Game Sense from Steel Series.
- There are programmable buttons and you can also create custom profiles.
10: RAZER DEATHADDER ELITE:
Though RAZER is one of the best gaming mouse brands, it is also true that while it is perfect for overall gaming genres, it doesn’t do very well in the online fps. Then a product like RAZER DEATHADDER ELITE came to save the day for the brand. Let us discuss the features of our final pick now:
- With the 450 IPS, now enjoy the latest 50g acceleration.
- One of the classics but the most supportive gaming designs.
- The grip while gaming is perfect which makes it even better for the fps.
- The lifespan of 50 million clicks.
This was our top 10 list for Best Gaming Mouse For Fps Games 2021.
You can share our experience with these mouses or ask anything in the comments section below.