Besides the quality and performances which everyone wants, the budget of a specific product matters as well. This is especially true for gamers who just want to play while they haven’t got very big budgets to buy the expensive products. To assist them with that, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Budget Graphics Cards 2020.
10 Best Budget Graphics Cards 2020:
We have already discussed many graphics cards in our previous posts.
Today we are gonna list 10 of the Best Budget Graphics Cards 2020. You can check the comparison table below for a quick comparison and also read the reviews, features, pros and cons and much more detailed guides below as well.
So without any further do, let us begin with the list.
|Name||Where to Buy?|
|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti||Check Details|
|NVIDIA GTX 1060 3 GB Edition||Check Details|
|NVIDIA GTX 1050||Check Details|
|Radeon RX 470||Check Details|
|MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit||Check Details|
|GT 1030||Check Details|
|MSI ATI Radeon HD6450 1 GB DDR3||Check Details|
|ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB||Check Details|
|MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G||Check Details|
|MSI GeForce GT 730 Fermi DDR3 4GB DirectX 12||Check Details|
- 1 1. NVIDIA GTX 1050ti:
- 2 2. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3 GB Edition:
- 3 3. NVIDIA GTX 1050:
- 4 4. Radeon RX 470:
- 5 5. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit:
- 6 6. GT 1030:
- 7 7. MSI ATI Radeon HD6450 1 GB DDR3:
- 8 8. ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB:
- 9 9. MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G:
- 10 10. MSI GeForce GT 730 Fermi DDR3 4GB DirectX 12 (N730-4GD3V2):
1. NVIDIA GTX 1050ti:
Do you want to run every game that there is? Do you want to enjoy some cool graphics while staying on a good budget as well? Well, it is the time for you to get GTX 1050ti which is quite in the budget and a high-performance GPU. Let us move and enlist the features of our number one pick:
- A graphics card you can get in a budget under $300.
- This can run any next-gen game in medium to high settings.
- The fps which you will get will be mostly above 50.
- Comes with 4 GB video memory and GDDR5 technology.
2. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3 GB Edition:
Due to the mining of crypto-currency, the prices of the graphics units are reaching skies. However, you can still get the 3 GB edition of GTX 1060 which is an excellent device to run all games in high to ultra settings at 1080p while delivering 1080p. Let us tell you more about this one:
- You can get this one on a budget of $300 to $400.
- 1060 also has its 6 GB edition if you can afford that.
- It is also based on GDDR5 technology.
- You can run any game in high graphics while getting 60 fps smooth.
3. NVIDIA GTX 1050:
If you have not got the budget for two of the best GPUs mentioned above, you can step down a little and enjoy the performance of another medium budget graphics card that is GTX 1050 from NVIDIA. Move ahead and read its top features mentioned:
- You can run any game on medium to high settings.
- The power consumption is very low.
- Enjoy the amazing performance with 2 and 4 GB video memory.
- This is also based on DDR5 technology.
4. Radeon RX 470:
The only competitor to the top brand is AMD and over the years, it has given some really hard time to NVIDIA. One of the best things is that while they almost reach the performance, they are also much cheaper. With a budget of $300 to $400, RX 470 would be the best for you with the following top features:
- Now, enjoy the performance of DX 12.
- Also, enjoy the performance better with 4 GB VM.
- You can crossfire 2 cards easily.
- This is an overclocked edition.
5. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit:
You can always take a step ahead and if you can increase your budget, you can now enjoy the performance of MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit which is an even powerful GPU from AMD. Being an AMD product makes it economical. The product has following top features:
- This GPU is based on GDDR5 technology used in latest cards.
- The video memory is 4 GB which is enough for the games.
- A memory interface of 256-bit which is enough for latest games.
- A price which most of you can afford.
6. GT 1030:
If you are someone who only prefers gameplay and doesn’t really care about the graphics, you can save yourself a lot of money while buying GT 1030 which is a low-end GPU from the 10 series. With its latest Direct X, it will run any game on low settings at least. This card has following other features:
- GT 1030 from NVIDIA only has 2 GB video memory installed.
- The memory interface of this GPU is only 64 bit.
- You can also overclock this GPU to enhance the performance.
- The card length is 150 mm which can fit on any Pc.
7. MSI ATI Radeon HD6450 1 GB DDR3:
If you want to build yourself or your kid a low-end gaming on which you can play any old generation game, you only need to spend $30 and you will get MSI ATI Radeon HD6450 1 GB DDR3. The other top features of the HD 6450 are mentioned below:
- This is based on the old DDR3 technology from AMD.
- The GPU only has 1 GB video memory and can run any low to medium end game.
- A memory clock of 1333 MHz is present.
- The card supports DX 11.
8. ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB:
When you can try a little harder to increase your budget, you can get the 6 GB edition of 1060 from ASUS which is company overclocked. It is much cooler than most GPUs with the dual-fan mode. Since most games now need above 3 GB video memory, this would be a perfect weapon to buy. We have enlisted some of its top features for you:
- With 6 GB video memory, now every game is your slave.
- Get any game to the maximum settings and have all the fun.
- If you want to do VR, this is enough.
- On 1080p, achieve 60 and more easily on the ultra-settings.
9. MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G:
If going all-max is not a possibility, you can increase some budget for getting a 1050ti from MSI which is the best edition for this model. It is already overclocked and tweaked for a better performance. Listed below are some of its top features:
- MSI GTX 1050ti is also based on GDDR5 technology.
- Now empower your gaming time with 4 GB video memory.
- Some games can even be run on 1600p which is massive.
- This overclocked by the company to enhance the performance.
10. MSI GeForce GT 730 Fermi DDR3 4GB DirectX 12 (N730-4GD3V2):
A lot of our users depend on the low-end systems for their gaming needs. That is when we have products like MSI GeForce GT 730 in stock for that category. We have enlisted some of its top features for you:
- Chipset: Fermi.
- Video Memory: 4GB DDR3.
- Memory Interface: 128-bit.
- Resolution: 1920x1080p.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Budget Graphics Cards 2020.
If you are building a gaming pc then obvoiusly graphics card is the most important item but still you would need other items too. And for that you can check our gaming mouse, gaming keyboard and much more below.