There are not many gamers who can afford all the high-end rigs. However, they love gaming and would look out for something which they can afford easily. Well, it is certainly difficult to have knowledge of the all the optimized hardware. Today, we are going to tell you the hardware for your best cheap gaming pc 2021. The article will contain a list of all the hardware using which you can build a cheap and good quality gaming pc which would run all the games.
Recommended: Best gaming laptops that you should buy.
Best Cheap Gaming PC 2021 Reviews:
We have already different guides for gaming PCs but here we have gonna list some cheapest hardware using which your can build a gaming pc.
So, here is our list of 10 Best Cheap Gaming PC 2021 along with the review and features of each piece of hardware that you are will need to build this pc.
So without any further delay, let us begin with the article.
|Name||Memory||Processor||Where to Buy?|
|MSI ATX Motherboard Motherboards Z370-A PRO||64GB||8th Gen Intel||Check Details|
|Intel Core i3-8100||64GB||4 Cores||Check Details|
|Patriot Signature Line 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4||32GB||-||Check Details|
|NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB Edition||32GB||Gddr5||Check Details|
|EVGA 500 B1, 80+ BRONZE 500W Power Supply||128GB||Pentium i3 Dual-Core i3-6300 3.8 GHz||Check Details|
1. The Motherboard: MSI ATX Motherboard Motherboards Z370-A PRO:
Well, you must know that whenever you are planning a budget for building a gaming pc, you will need to plan the motherboard first. This is the most basic and mother component on which the rest of the hardware fits. So when you are planning one, nothing beats MSI which has come up with MSI ATX Motherboard Motherboards Z370-A PRO known for its latest features and the ability to fit any hardware you require. While we are at it, let us move ahead and tell you some of the top features of this motherboard:
- This motherboard features an LGA 1151 socket which fits all the processors of the current generation.
- As far as the processor support is concerned, you can even fit an 8th generation processors except for the extreme editions.
- This motherboard can easily support a ram of up to 64 GB and with DDR4 technology as well.
- The latest Intel Z370 chipset is installed in this motherboard which supports all the processors.
- As for the graphics support, you can easily installed 2-way SLI of NVIDIA graphics units and AMD’s Crossfire.
- This motherboard does not support the processors above Intel Core i7.
2. The Processors: Intel Core i3-8100:
The next most important component is a good processor which you need for your gaming Pc and since our motherboard can support an 8th generation processor, here is an Intel Core i3-8100 which is an 8th generation processor. It delivers the excellent performance for any game in the best budget you can afford. This is powerful because you can run almost any graphics unit on this processor and it will never bottleneck even for once. While you own a good GPU, it would easily deliver a 60 fps performance while CPU usage of less than 70% on most of the games. The processor has following top features:
- This is an 8th generation processor which fits in LGA 1151 socket.
- This rhymes beautifully with a PC which has 8 GB ram with 2400 frequency.
- You can easily run GTX 1060 and even 1070 or 1080 on this processor.
- The speed on each core is 3.6 GHz with 6 GB cache on L3.
- The processor has a max TDP of 65 watts which is just perfect.
3. The RAM: Patriot Signature Line 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4:
So while you are building a gaming pc, the next most important component would be the Random Access Memory (RAM). Even though the recommended motherboard supports a max RAM of up to 64 GB, we don’t need that much for the gaming. Even the best of the games out there do not need this memory more than 8 GB and that is exactly what we are providing you with Patriot Signature Line 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4. You can run all the gamers smooth with good fps on your pc depending your GPU. Let us move ahead and enlist some of the major features of this ram package:
- There are 2 rams of 4 GB are present in the package.
- These rams are based on the DDR4 technology which is the latest out there.
- The max frequency of these rams on each slot is 2400 MHz which is more than enough.
- With this product, you are awarded a lifetime warranty.
- These are un-buffered rams which you can easily run and install on this motherboard.
- The max power requirement for these rams is 1.2v which is simply perfect.
4. The Graphics Unit: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB Edition:
We have seen throughout the year that GTX 1060 from NVIDIA has been a part of many benchmarking lists and has dominated most of them. Well, even though this is not the most powerful GPU from the series, it is definitely one of the best budget and high-performance ones you can get. This GPU would fit on any motherboard, an 8 GB ram would be enough for it, can run all the games in 60 fps at good graphics settings, and even when it comes to the budget, this is one of the best choices out there. We have enlisted the top features of this graphics unit for you.
- The unit is available in both 3 and 6 GB video memory.
- Getting the edition from ZOTAC will bring a GPU that is cool and silent.
- When it comes to the customization of the GPU, nothing beats this one.
- This graphics unit also has the latest drivers support from the manufacturers.
- Can deliver 60 fps easily on the max settings on more than 95% games easily.
5. The Power Supply Unit: EVGA 500 B1, 80+ BRONZE 500W Power Supply:
While building a gaming pc for ourselves, we usually prefer a power supply unit which would not put any extra load on our electricity bills. When this is a part of the requirement, I don’t think there will be any power supply unit more economical and bill-friendly than EVGA 500 B1, 80+ BRONZE 500W Power Supply. This unit is enough to deliver power properly all the hardware which we are installing in our rig and has following top features for the buyers:
- When it comes to the power efficiency, this is 85% power efficient which is guaranteed.
- With this quality power supply unit, you are getting a longer warranty of 3 years.
- The max power supply of 500 watts while our machine requires only 400 or less.
- The special one-bolt protection is enabled in this power supply.
- One of the qualities and most power-efficient power supply unit.
So, this was our review of Best Cheap Gaming PC 2021.
If you need more professional gaming pc or gaming laptops of different categories then check out our relevant guides below.