For buying a crossbow, budget counts for everything. However, if you want to buy a crossbow a budget of under $500 or $400, it would be enough since unless you want to go for a crossbow with a very long-range, most of the top brands the best of their products will be available. In this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Crossbows under $400 2021. The top 10 Best Crossbows Under $400 are:
10 Best Crossbows Under $400 2021:
Although in our this site we focus more on tech products and gadgets etc upon the request of many visitors, we requested one of our sports enthusiast friend to make a list of 10 Best Crossbows 2021 Under $400 and write reviews of each.
So, here is presented our list of 10 best crossbows Under $400 of 2021 along with reviews, features, pros and cons and comparison table etc so that you have the ease to chose the best one according to your needs and budget.
|Name||Speed||Draw Weight||Scope||Where to Buy?|
|Cobra System Self Cocking Pistol Tactical Crossbow||165 FPS||80 LBS||Yes||Check Details|
|CenterPoint Sniper 370- Crossbow Package||370 FPS||185 LBS||Yes||Check Details|
|SA Sports Fever Crossbow Package 543||240 FPS||175 LBS||Yes||Check Details|
|Leader Accessories Crossbow Package 175lbs||285 FPS||175 LBS||Yes||Check Details|
|Barnett Recruit Terrain Crossbow 330 FPS||330 FPS||140 LBS||Yes||Check Details|
|CenterPoint Tormentor Whisper 380 Camo||370 FPS||185 LBS||Yes||Check Details|
|Barnett 78128 Whitetail Hunter II 350 FPS Crossbow||350 FPS||150 LBS||Yes||Check Details|
|Last Punch 80lbs Self Cocking Crossbow with 15 Arrows and Scope||-||-||Yes||Check Details|
|Manticore 150lbs Wood Crossbow with Scope||-||-||Yes||Check Details|
|150lbs Black/Wood/Camouflage Hunting Crossbow Archery Bow||220 FPS||120 LBS||Yes||Check Details|
- 1 1. Cobra System Self Cocking Pistol Tactical Crossbow:
- 2 2. CenterPoint Sniper 370- Crossbow Package: Best Crossbows Under $400
- 3 3. SA Sports Fever Crossbow Package 543: Best Crossbows Under $400
- 4 4. Leader Accessories Crossbow Package 175lbs:
- 5 5. Barnett Recruit Terrain Crossbow 330 FPS:
- 6 6. CenterPoint Tormentor Whisper 380 Camo: Best Crossbows Under $400
- 7 7. Barnett 78128 Whitetail Hunter II 350 FPS Crossbow:
- 8 8. Last Punch 80lbs Self Cocking Crossbow with 15 Arrows and Scope:
- 9 9. Manticore 150lbs Wood Crossbow with Scope:
- 10 10. 150lbs Black/Wood/Camouflage Hunting Crossbow Archery Bow:
1. Cobra System Self Cocking Pistol Tactical Crossbow:
Unless you are a professional or has hunted in severe conditions where there are intense needs of a longer range etc. there is no need to spend your money on very expensive products because even one like this Cobra System Self Cocking Pistol Tactical Crossbow could do enough for you. The top features of the first pick are:
- Known for its durable body design made of a strong plastic body.
- This crossbow is pistol-shaped and is lighter for better shooting.
- You can easily hit up to a range of 165 FPS with an 80-pound draw.
- The reload time is much lesser and thus very ideal for shooting.
2. CenterPoint Sniper 370- Crossbow Package: Best Crossbows Under $400
The reason why this product would beat the above product in the list is that of the firing range which is up to 370 FPS (feet per second) but its price is 3 times higher as well. Also, it has an expensive material used in the making for increased durability. It has the following top features of Best Crossbows Under $400:
- Made of aluminium, it is durable and at the same time lighter.
- You can shoot at a range of 370 feet per second which is massive.
- Again, as per the rule, you get a half draw which is 185.
- For hunting, there are suppressors installed for shooting quietly.
3. SA Sports Fever Crossbow Package 543: Best Crossbows Under $400
There are some features in which product beat others but for overall performance, it deserves its spot. The unique features include an auto-safety button, a strong plastic body, and features for both target practice and hunting. Do you find it deal? Here are some of its top features of Best Crossbows Under $400:
- This is a tactical crossbow with a design like a self-cocking pistol.
- It is for speed shooting, however, with a shorter range i.e. 165 FPS.
- A crossbow which is suitable for activities like target practice and hunting.
- The reload time is lesser and thus good for speed shooting again.
4. Leader Accessories Crossbow Package 175lbs:
Trying to keep a balance between lower and high-priced products, the 4th one on the list is this Leader Accessories Crossbow Package with 175lbs draw which kind of puts this into the professional range. However, it is recommended for hunting cases mostly. The top features are:
- What’s great about this product at this price is a 285-speed range.
- Want to do some severe damage? Get this one to burn some holes.
- The scope is an advanced one with red dot feature for accurate shooting.
- With the complete package, you are getting extra cables and arrows.
5. Barnett Recruit Terrain Crossbow 330 FPS:
The most expensive one so far on this list unless of course you buy the CenterPoint product with a complete arrow package, Barnett Recruit Terrain Crossbow has enough to prove why it is worth this much. The following features should explain the reason:
- An imbalanced but a definite speed and draw ratio of 330 FPS and 140lbs.
- Overall weight alongside arrows is only 6.4 pounds which is quite ideal.
- The components of the product are all made of stainless steel for durability.
- Powered with a technology like a trigger tech technology.
6. CenterPoint Tormentor Whisper 380 Camo: Best Crossbows Under $400
Working on the speed requires an advanced mechanism getting which would definitely want a higher price in which CenterPoint Tormentor Whisper 380 Camo has just beaten the previous product. Now pay slightly higher and get a speed of up to 380 FPS. The other features are:
- Not just speed, it is also known for a cockled axle to axle 14-inch narrow width.
- Again, as per CenterPoint speciality, there is a silencing system.
- You are going to love the quad limbs made of fibreglass.
- Known for a lighter and compact design.
7. Barnett 78128 Whitetail Hunter II 350 FPS Crossbow:
Right with its next product, Barnett has again taken the lead of the expensive range products, however, instead of taking lead in the speed, it does well withdraw weight, trigger tech technology, and special features like nock sensor and dry fire elimination. The features are:
- Whitetail Hunter only delivers a speed of 350 FPS which is still great.
- The special features like dry fire elimination and nock sensor are introduced.
- There is a rope cocking device in the package and a quality scope.
- It has its components made of stainless steel for good.
8. Last Punch 80lbs Self Cocking Crossbow with 15 Arrows and Scope:
The reviews have shown that most of the people tend towards the cheaper products and there was a grave need for adding some more of them. The Last Punch 80lbs Self Cocking Crossbow is one of the same series and it comes with following top features:
- Even in this price, it has a quality mechanism for shooting at 160 FPS.
- Small Hunting Games are a place where this could prove its worth.
- A full pack of arrows made of metal is being awarded for free.
- You are also getting a red dot scope which only adds to the beauty.
9. Manticore 150lbs Wood Crossbow with Scope:
While many crossbows made of plastic aren’t durable or power and the ones with the high-quality material are expensive, you could go for one made of wood like this Manticore 150lbs Wood Crossbow which saves that trouble providing an ideal price and durability. The other features are:
- Unlike the price range, this one provides a limb of quality fiberglass.
- Now enjoy a durable crossbow made of quality wood stock.
- The barrel is made of high-quality aluminum.
- There is an auto-safety mechanism which most of you wouldn’t expect.
10. 150lbs Black/Wood/Camouflage Hunting Crossbow Archery Bow:
In the end, never underestimate the budget you have got because the brands like IGLOW do believe in bringing something affordable with features which are suitable for both the intermediate and professional level hunters. The excellent features are illustrated as:
- Time to shoot at a range of 200 FPS with 150lbs kinetic energy.
- With an ideal draw even for people with short arms for a longer range.
- You get 7 additional arrows with a rope cocking device.
- A high-quality scope with up to 4 times zooming ability.