When raised to a bar like $600, you can even get the best of crossbows. In this range, you will be getting one for professional sport, hunting, and other activities. You might even be getting ready for the apocalypse so you are at the right place. In this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Crossbows under $600 2021. The top 10 products in the list are:
10 Best Crossbows Under $600 2021:
Here you can find out the list of 10 Best Crossbows Under $600 2021 along with the comparison table, review of each product, its features, pros and cons and much more.
So, let us begin with the list now.
|Name||Speed||Draw Weight||Scope||Where to Buy?|
|Barnett Whitetail Pro STR Crossbow||400||187 lbs||Yes||Check Details|
|Barnett TS390 Tactical Series Crossbow||390||187 lbs||Yes||Check Details|
|CenterPoint Tormentor Whisper 380 Camo||370||185lbs||Yes||Check Details|
|Manticore 150lbs Wood Crossbow with Scope||210||150Lbs||Yes||Check Details|
|Barnett 78128 Whitetail Hunter II 350 FPS Crossbow||350||150 lbs||Yes||Check Details|
|Last Punch 80lbs Self Cocking Crossbow with 15 Arrows and Scope||160||-||Yes||Check Details|
|Barnett Droptine STR Crossbow||385||155 lbs||Yes||Check Details|
|SA Sports Fever Crossbow Package 543||240||175lbs||Yes||Check Details|
|Barnett Recruit Terrain Crossbow||330||140 lbs||Yes||Check Details|
|Bear X Crossbows Archery Bruzer FFL Crossbow||335||125 lbs||Yes||Check Details|
- 1 1. Barnett Whitetail Pro STR Crossbow:
- 2 2. Barnett TS390 Tactical Series Crossbow: Best Crossbows Under $600
- 3 3. CenterPoint Tormentor Whisper 380 Camo:
- 4 4. Manticore 150lbs Wood Crossbow with Scope: Best Crossbows Under $600
- 5 5. Barnett 78128 Whitetail Hunter II 350 FPS Crossbow:
- 6 6. Last Punch 80lbs Self Cocking Crossbow with 15 Arrows and Scope:
- 7 7. Barnett Droptine STR Crossbow: Best Crossbows Under $600
- 8 8. SA Sports Fever Crossbow Package 543:
- 9 9. Barnett Recruit Terrain Crossbow, 330 FPS:
- 10 10. Bear X Crossbows Archery Bruzer FFL Crossbow Package:
1. Barnett Whitetail Pro STR Crossbow:
When you talk about power, speed, and performance, the crossbows by Barnett have always topped the market. While raising the price bar in this list, we have come up with this Barnett Whitetail Pro STR Crossbow under $600. Being out the first pick, its top features are:
- With its powerful material and strings, it shoots at 400 feet per second.
- The accessories like rope cocking, arrows, and side mount quiver.
- Made of the aluminum material, the arrow takes an accurate and smooth flight.
- The precision and accuracy of the shots are achieved through its large scope.
2. Barnett TS390 Tactical Series Crossbow: Best Crossbows Under $600
For professional hunters, the tactics like stealth are very important and thus we have brought this Barnett TS390 Tactical Series Crossbow which is from the special tactical series by Barnett. It has overwhelming safety features and the rest are mentioned below:
- The draw weight of 187lbs and firing speed of 390 feet per second.
- Also, it has a durable and tactical shape just perfect to be in the wild.
- The arrow reaches the target so fast that it becomes a victim within seconds.
- The stealth is advanced with its string dampeners which suppresses the sound.
3. CenterPoint Tormentor Whisper 380 Camo:
Working on the speed requires an advanced mechanism getting which would definitely want a higher price in which CenterPoint Tormentor Whisper 380 Camo has just beaten the previous product. Now pay slightly higher and get a speed of up to 380 FPS. The other features are:
- Not just speed, it is also known for a cockled axle to axle 14-inch narrow width.
- Again, as per CenterPoint specialty, there is a silencing system.
- You are going to love the quad limbs made of fiberglass.
- Known for a lighter and compact design.
4. Manticore 150lbs Wood Crossbow with Scope: Best Crossbows Under $600
While many crossbows made of plastic aren’t durable or power and the ones with the high-quality material are expensive, you could go for one made of wood like this Manticore 150lbs Wood Crossbow which saves that trouble providing an ideal price and durability. The other features are:
- Unlike the price range, this one provides a limb of quality fiberglass.
- Now enjoy a durable crossbow made of quality wood stock.
- The barrel is made of high-quality aluminum.
- There is an auto-safety mechanism which most of you wouldn’t expect.
5. Barnett 78128 Whitetail Hunter II 350 FPS Crossbow:
More than the speed of an arrow and power, a crossbow for hunters has to be tactical and that is why for hunters, we are now bringing this special edition Barnett 78128 Whitetail Hunter II 350 FPS Crossbow. There are many features which are needed to be discussed below:
- The components of this X-bow are made of the stainless steel for ultimate stealth.
- The major features are the presence of a knock sensor and dry fire eliminators.
- The quiver is of very lightweight and has a rope cocking device.
- One of the exclusive ones made in the USA.
6. Last Punch 80lbs Self Cocking Crossbow with 15 Arrows and Scope:
The reviews have shown that most of the people tend towards the cheaper products and there was a grave need for adding some more of them. The Last Punch 80lbs Self Cocking Crossbow is one of the same series and it comes with following top features:
- Even in this price, it has a quality mechanism for shooting at 160 FPS.
- Small Hunting Games are a place where this could prove its worth.
- A full pack of arrows made of metal is being awarded for free.
- You are also getting a red dot scope which only adds to the beauty.
7. Barnett Droptine STR Crossbow: Best Crossbows Under $600
Though most people who do not have a lot of experience with crossbows wouldn’t think of this one as any different from the above products. But, this is tactically designed for the people who are interested in professional hunting and ranging sports. The top features are:
- It brings a smoother experience with lube wax and rope cocking device.
- The crossbow takes much lesser time to reload and saves you some good time.
- With the ability to shoot at a speed of 380 feet per second.
- The draw weight owned by this device is 155lbs.
8. SA Sports Fever Crossbow Package 543:
Being someone who is not fully acquainted with the crossbows, SA Sports Fever Crossbow Package 543 would suffice just fine because of the lighter weight allowing the shooter to help. There might be stability problems but that could get better with time. The other features are:
- The scope can now be adjusted and zoomed in for a better aim.
- With the lightweight design, you would hit right on the spot.
- The recoil also gets lesser depending on strong you are.
- Made of aluminum with the arrows of the same material for strength.
9. Barnett Recruit Terrain Crossbow, 330 FPS:
When it comes to professionalism, it is only with products like this Barnett Recruit Terrain Crossbow 330 FPS you can show how serious you are. Now for larger shooting games and hunting time, this would be a really suitable option. Some major features would be:
- With a range of 330 feet per second, this one is ideal for larger games.
- For professionals who are looking forward to achieving precision and accuracy.
- All the components in the crossbow are made of stainless steel.
- With a quality binocular scope with good zoom-in and out features.
10. Bear X Crossbows Archery Bruzer FFL Crossbow Package:
In terms of material quality and shooting features, we wouldn’t definitely disappoint our readers and thus we dug out this Bear X Crossbows Archery Bruzer FFL Crossbow Package. It has a great draw of 125lbs and shoots at 335 FPS easily. The top features are:
- With an axle to axle draw of up to 18-inch ATA and 99.3lbs kinetic energy.
- The draw weight of 125lbs is going to enough for you.
- Need to shoot at longer ranges? There is room for 330 feet per second.
- Here is a package which is suitable for everyone but if you can afford it.