Parents care more for the health of their kids than themselves. Thus, besides planning different exercises and activities for the kids, they also have to buy a good fitness tracker for kids so that those activities can be tracked properly. In this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Fitness Trackers for Kids 2021. As for the list, the top 10 products are:
10 Best Fitness Trackers For Kids 2021:
Here you can find out the list of 10 Best Fitness Trackers For Kids 2021 along with the comparison table, review of each product, its features, pros and cons and much more.
So, let us begin with the list now.
|Name||Accuracy||Where to Buy?|
|Garmin vivofit JR. – Broken Lava||Good||Check Details|
|TRENDY PRO Kids Fitness Tracker for Kids||-||Check Details|
|Wesoo K1 Fitness Watch||Best||Check Details|
|JingStyle IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker Smartwatch for kids||Good||Check Details|
|AUNEY Fitness Tracker||Good||Check Details|
|Garmin 3 GPS Smartwatch – White & Stainless||Good to Bad||Check Details|
|HOMOGO Fitness Tracker Watch||Good||Check Details|
|Garmin Vivo Fit 4||Good||Check Details|
|Willful Fitness Tracker||Best||Check Details|
|Fitbit Blaze||Excellent||Check Details|
- 1 1. Garmin vivofit JR. – Broken Lava:
- 2 2. TRENDY PRO Kids Fitness Tracker for Kids:
- 3 3. Wesoo K1 Fitness Watch:
- 4 4. JingStyle IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker Smartwatch for kids:
- 5 5. AUNEY Fitness Tracker:
- 6 6. Garmin 3 GPS Smartwatch – White & Stainless:
- 7 7. HOMOGO Fitness Tracker Watch:
- 8 8. Garmin Vivo Fit 4:
- 9 9. Willful Fitness Tracker:
- 10 10. Fitbit Blaze:
1. Garmin vivofit JR. – Broken Lava:
While most of the brands don’t really care for the kids, Garmin is that one top brand which gave them the special importance and brought this Garmin vivofit JR. fitness tracker for kids. Being our first pick, the top features of this tracker are:
- It has special water resistance and thus, good for kids who swim regularly.
- It has a built-in battery which is going to last for 1 year without recharging.
- A bracelet design made ideal for kids between the ages of 4 to 9.
- This fitness tracker is compatible with both Android & iOS smartphones.
2. TRENDY PRO Kids Fitness Tracker for Kids:
Available in different colors with an ideal bracelet size, TRENDY PRO Kids Fitness Tracker for Kids is our next pick. By changing the belts, even adults can use this product due to the presence of ultimate fitness features. The major features are:
- There is an official app for enhanced compatibility with both Android & iOS.
- It comes with a pedometer, a sleep counter, and a heart rate tracker.
- You can order this product in any color which your kid likes.
- With an ideal and attractive design & features, get motivated for some real exercises.
3. Wesoo K1 Fitness Watch:
Wesoo K1 Fitness Watch is one of those fitness trackers which goes well for everyone including women, men, and the kids who are trying to keep a track of their health and exercise routine. This one is also affordable for everyone with the following major features:
- A multifunctional fitness tracker for every one of all ages and sexes.
- It takes a simple USB charger to charge this beast for days of use.
- You get 12 months of replacement warranty with this fitness watch.
- Tracks calories, heart rate, sleeping hours and also has a pedometer.
4. JingStyle IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker Smartwatch for kids:
Among the top fitness trackers for kids, another product which definitely deserved a spot on the list is this JingStyle IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker Smartwatch. It has a lightweight and durable design, important fitness tracking features, and smartphone compatibility. The top features are:
- Since kids love swimming, there is IP68 waterproof technology installed in it.
- Not just the fitness tracking features, it has GPS and a smart camera.
- If connected to a smartphone, install the official app by JingStyle.
- The app’s name is ‘Da Fit’ which is compatible with iOS 9.0, Android 4.0, & above.
5. AUNEY Fitness Tracker:
Most of the users would certainly like it if the LED display on their fitness tracker is full of colors. Well, this AUNEY Fitness Tracker brings exactly the same features. The fitness tracking features include the measurement of heart rate activity, blood pressure monitoring, sleep tracker, calorie, and distance counter. The other top features are:
- Enjoy the waterproof assurance of IP67 waterproof technology.
- The calorie, distance, heart rate, and blood pressure monitoring is present.
- Some quality sensors for accurate real-time measurement of these parameters.
- A fitness tracker which is compatible with both the iOS and Android phones.
6. Garmin 3 GPS Smartwatch – White & Stainless:
Though expensive a product which makes everything better and easy is this Garmin 3 GPS Smartwatch – White & Stainless which is not only durable but also has the most number of features for your users. Have a quick look at the top features below:
- A blend of digital and analog features for a perfect fitness tracking smartwatch.
- You can customize this according to your exercise and daily routine.
- Measures body weight, temperature, calories, heart rate, and distance traveled.
- Saves all the previous data and uses space on your phone for keeping it safe.
7. HOMOGO Fitness Tracker Watch:
Why not make getting a fitness tracker even easier for you? Well, this can be done while buying this HOMOGO Fitness Tracker Watch which charges you even lesser than 20 bucks and has definitely become an important product in the market. The following features might elaborate the things better for you:
- It has accurate sensors for heart rate and distance tracking including walking.
- The quality and bright OLED display make things simpler and better for you.
- You are in for a real treat with its long-lasting battery at one charge.
- The other features are calorie counting, pedometer, and sleep monitor.
8. Garmin Vivo Fit 4:
Most of the products which you mostly get from Garmin are quite expensive. This time, however, they have broken that tradition and came up with Garmin Vivo Fit 4 which is a cheaper option but lacks some important features. We have enlisted some of its top features for you:
- It has a nice screen but no heart rate tracking feature.
- The display is small though, however, it is full of colors.
- Garmin Vivo Fit 4 has activity tracking but no GPS.
- The phone notifications feature is also not available.
9. Willful Fitness Tracker:
A price which you can afford, with every necessary fitness tracking features, and what’s great is the quality IP68 waterproof technology making it perfect for swimmers and other sportsmen are this Willful Fitness Tracker. The major features of this fitness tracker are:
- You will love this for its IP68 waterproof technology making it ideal for swimmers.
- Its wristwatch bracelet design makes it an ideal product for kids, women, and men.
- With the connectivity for phones, you can receive all phone notifications on it.
- Its battery lasts for longer and charging it once delivers a 7-day backup.
10. Fitbit Blaze:
Well, if you love Fitbit devices but the above one was not satisfactory, you can always get Fitbit Blaze which is a little expensive but on that price, you get all the necessary features which went missing in Fitbit Charge 2. We have listed them below:
- The Fitbit Blaze amazing battery life will just amaze you.
- Though it may not have a waterproof technology, it still has a quite heart rate tracker and screen.
- Again, there is no GPS but you can enjoy it using your phone.
- Compatibility for Windows, IOS, and Android with some advanced fitness features.