To monitor the traffic and to be on the safe side while driving, installing dash cams in your car is a wise person’s choice. However, there are two types of dash cams including the front cam and the rear dashcam. While we are already done with our list of the best dash cams 2021, in this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Front and Rear Dash Cams 2021. The top 10 products are:
10 Best Front And Rear Dash Cams 2021:
Here you can find out the list of 10 Best Front And Rear Dash Cams 2021 along with the comparison table, review of each product, its features, pros and cons and much more.
So, let us begin with the list now.
|Name||Color||Weight||Where to Buy?|
|REXING V1LG Dual Channel Car Dash Cam||-||1 pounds||Check Details|
|Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam||Black||3.52 ounces||Check Details|
|JEEMAK 4” IPS Dual Lens Dash Cam Cars||grey||1.1 pounds||Check Details|
|Vantrue X3 Wi-Fi Dash Cam Super HD 2.5K Dashboard Camera||Vantrue||4.2 ounces||Check Details|
|Denicer Dash Cam Front Rear Sony Sensor Full HD 1080P||-||1.15 pounds||Check Details|
|Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam||REXING||5 ounces||Check Details|
|KDLINKS DX2 Full-HD 1080P Front + 720P Rear 290° Super Wide Angle Car Dash Cam||-||5.3 ounces||Check Details|
|Pruveeo MX2 Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual Camera for Cars||-||9.6 ounces||Check Details|
|Z-EDGE Z3 Plus Dash Cam, Super HD 2.7K Car Dashboard Camera||-||2.56 ounces||Check Details|
|Crosstour Mini in Car Dash Cam 1080P||-||-||Check Details|
- 1 1. REXING V1LG Dual Channel Car Dash Cam:
- 2 2. Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam:
- 3 3. JEEMAK 4” IPS Dual Lens Dash Cam Cars:
- 4 4. Vantrue X3 Wi-Fi Dash Cam Super HD 2.5K Dashboard Camera:
- 5 5. Denicer Dash Cam Front Rear Sony Sensor Full HD 1080P:
- 6 6. Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam:
- 7 7. KDLINKS DX2 Full-HD 1080P Front + 720P Rear 290° Super Wide Angle Car Dash Cam:
- 8 8. Pruveeo MX2 Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual Camera for Cars:
- 9 9. Z-EDGE Z3 Plus Dash Cam, Super HD 2.7K Car Dashboard Camera:
- 10 10. Crosstour Mini in Car Dash Cam 1080P:
1. REXING V1LG Dual Channel Car Dash Cam:
Instead of going to buy these cameras separately, you should go for our pick REXING V1LG Dual Channel Car Dash Cam in which you get both cameras in one package. Besides, the general functions of a dash cam including the G-sensor, WDR, and loop recording are present. The top features of the product are:
- The front camera records at 1080p and the rear camera at 720p.
- The general features including GPS, G-sensor, and loop recording are present.
- Both cameras work at a time and record the perfect required footage.
- This model is really easy to install and both cameras have different profiles.
2. Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam:
This could have been our top choice until its price invaded our way. However, it has everything from the dual-camera features to the night vision infrared which you would require and thus, Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam is our next pick. The top features of the product are:
- On its front camera, it delivers a video quality of 1440p at 30 fps.
- Also, on its rear camera, you can record and monitor in 1080p & 60 fps.
- The top features including the infrared night vision and Sony Sensor.
- The general features are G-sensor, parking mode, mic, and auto on/off.
3. JEEMAK 4” IPS Dual Lens Dash Cam Cars:
We are now bringing JEEMAK 4” IPS Dual Lens Dash Cam Cars as our third pick. We don’t have much to save besides the fact there are all general functions available in this dash cam with dual-camera mode and a durable design. The major features of the product are:
- It has general functions like DVR and loop recording.
- Monitor everything on its large 4 inches IPS display.
- Record in 1080 and with 170-degree wide angle view.
- The camera is easy to install and can be done by anyone.
4. Vantrue X3 Wi-Fi Dash Cam Super HD 2.5K Dashboard Camera:
This is one of the brands which do not settle for anything lesser than an Ultra HD resolution. Also, when you buy Vantrue X3, you get to enjoy the dual-camera features. The prices are higher but the features are always better including:
- The super night vision which uses HDR to bring a brilliant footage.
- The features like time-lapse and parking mode are also present.
- The gravity sensor is always working and there is an auto-recording feature.
- Here is a dashboard camera with an excellent compatibility with iOS and Android.
5. Denicer Dash Cam Front Rear Sony Sensor Full HD 1080P:
Being someone who doesn’t have a higher budget for the above cams and cares a lot for the security, here is Denicer Dash Cam Front Rear Sony Sensor Full HD 1080P for you in an economical price and with high-quality rear and front cameras. The major features are:
- On both ends, this dash cam records at 1080p and at 30 fps.
- It captures a wide angle view of 170-degree and also has WDR technology.
- A very durable dash cam with the waterproof technology.
- Get all the important accessories alongside a free SD card for some extra space.
6. Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam:
Though just with a front camera mounted on the dashboard, another product which definitely deserves a spot on this list is Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam. It delivers an excellent user experience and has the following top features:
- The G-Sensor detects the accidents and collisions at once to save the recording.
- With 170-degree WAV and a 7-layer lens works together as a brilliant duo.
- It is time to record high-quality videos in HD with loop recording available as well.
- A completely different and durable design by Rexing for the car owners.
7. KDLINKS DX2 Full-HD 1080P Front + 720P Rear 290° Super Wide Angle Car Dash Cam:
In this big race of dash cams, we rank KDLINKS DX2 as our runner-up. Although this is a cam which is rich in quality features, its price is the one which is quite expensive and thus, it is not best of our recommendations in case of cash. Otherwise, this really is a device to get for quality and features. We have enlisted some of its top features below:
- For driving at night, this dash cam has night-mode feature.
- With its high-quality cam, you can record videos and images up to 1080p quality.
- Also, the fast G-Sensor allows the tracking and recording of any incident.
- A slot of installing an SD card for recording all the videos and capturing images.
8. Pruveeo MX2 Dash Cam Front and Rear Dual Camera for Cars:
There are only a couple of things which might make you buy this dash cam. Those things include the cheaper price of this Pruveeo MX2 cam and the quality rear and front cameras. The rest of its features are mentioned below:
- This dash cam is mostly known for its quality rear and front cam.
- The cam records a video smoothly at 720p or 480p and at a good frame rate.
- Pruveeo MX2 dash cam also gives good camera angles of 320 and 120 degrees.
- If you aren’t satisfied with the performance, you have the warranty and also the money-back guarantee.
9. Z-EDGE Z3 Plus Dash Cam, Super HD 2.7K Car Dashboard Camera:
Z-Edge Z3 also has this enhanced version of their Z3 dash cam which we have reviewed before. Let’s see what this enhanced version has in store for us:
- A camera with records a UHD resolution of 2.7K which is quite rare.
- One of the most responsive and durable dashes cams you can get.
- This fits perfectly on your dashboard.
- Has HDR, night mode, G-Sensor, 1440p at 30 fps, and a lot of other features.
10. Crosstour Mini in Car Dash Cam 1080P:
Again, if you want to go in for features like a wider view angle of 170 degrees and HDR Sony sensor, you could go for this Crosstour Mini in Car Dash Cam 1080P. Not just that, it has a 6G lens and an HD screen for displaying the recording. The top features are:
- When you turn the engine on and off, it does the same respectively.
- Time to enjoy Sony 2M CMOS technology and full 1080p result.
- Other features including loop recording and G-Sensor.
- The motion detector now works at a range of 3 meters.