When you compel use to come up with the limited picks by setting a price tag, the matter becomes a little harder. However, we are here to serve the buyers and we shall fulfill our duties very well. While you have set a price tag of a $100, we are now counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Gaming Headsets under $100 2021.
Best Gaming Headsets Under $100 2021:
We have covered almost everything related to gaming on this site.
And according to our visitors demand now we have started a series of budget-related posts. And as a part of this series here are our reviews of 10 Best Gaming Headsets Under $100 2021 along with reviews, features and pros and cons.
So, our top picks for this list are:
Best Gaming Headsets Under $100 2021 Products Table:
|SteelSeries 61433 Arctis 3 All-Platform Gaming Headset||Good||Check Details|
|ONIKUMA Gaming Headset||Better||Check Details|
|SteelSeries Arctis 5 RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset||Good||Check Details|
|BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4||Great||Check Details|
|Roccat Khan AIMO||Good||Check Details|
|Sony Platinum Wireless Headset||Better||Check Details|
|Plantronics RIG 4VR Gaming headset||Better||Check Details|
|Kissral Wireless Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headphones||Good||Check Details|
|COWIN E7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic||Best||Check Details|
|ONIKUMA K5 Best Gaming Headset||-||Check Details|
- 1 1. SteelSeries 61433 Arctis 3 All-Platform Gaming Headset:
- 2 SteelSeries 61433 Arctis 3 All-Platform Gaming Headset Review:
- 3 2. ONIKUMA Gaming Headset – Headset Gaming Headphone for Xbox One:
- 4 ONIKUMA Gaming Headset – Headset Gaming Headphone for Xbox One Review:
- 5 3. SteelSeries Arctis 5 RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset:
- 6 SteelSeries Arctis 5 RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset Review:
- 7 4. BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4:
- 8 BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4 Review:
- 9 5. Roccat Khan AIMO:
- 10 Roccat Khan AIMO Review:
- 11 6. Sony Platinum Wireless Headset:
- 12 Sony Platinum Wireless Headset Review:
- 13 7. Plantronics RIG 4VR Gaming Headset:
- 14 Plantronics RIG 4VR Gaming headset Review:
- 15 8. Kissral Wireless Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headphones:
- 16 Kissral Wireless Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headphones Review:
- 17 9. COWIN E7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic:
- 18 COWIN E7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic Review:
- 19 10. ONIKUMA K5 Best Gaming Headset Gamer Deep Bass Gaming Headphones:
- 20 ONIKUMA K5 Best Gaming Headset Gamer Deep Bass Gaming Headphones Review:
1. SteelSeries 61433 Arctis 3 All-Platform Gaming Headset:
This must not come as a surprise when a SteelSeries product tops the list for something such as gaming accessories. The Arctis series has been pretty expensive and the only quality product you can get for under $100 is this Arctis 3 61433 gaming headset. Its top specs are:
- With the wider compatibility, this is a headset with an excellent sound.
- Now speak with clarity on the mic due to the noise isolation feature.
- The noise cancellation allows you to filter out external sounds.
- Good for VR and Android gaming as well.
SteelSeries 61433 Arctis 3 All-Platform Gaming Headset Review:
This is a great choice for people who need a headset for various things. These are awesome for gaming but due to the presence of 3.5mm headphone jack, they can be connected to multiple devices. Also, the matte black design is quite cool for such a price.
2. ONIKUMA Gaming Headset – Headset Gaming Headphone for Xbox One:
Compatible with both gaming consoles, this one surprises the gamers when they compare its features and design with the price tag against it. Well, it is really hard to get a headset this economical with features like these. The top gaming features are:
- Flawless compatibility with gaming consoles i.e. Ps4 and Xbox One.
- Be ready for immersive sound experience on this ONIKUMA Gaming Headset.
- There are Led lights on the earpieces and mic piece making it look exotic.
- The quality foam makes them really comfortable to wear.
ONIKUMA Gaming Headset – Headset Gaming Headphone for Xbox One Review:
The microphone is on the left ear and the mic switch, along with the volume controller, is on the audio string. The six feet long cable allows you to plug in the headset to your computer even if you are sitting far and playing. The 3.5mm plug is suitable for laptops, mobile phones, and gaming consoles.
Even though it is a gaming headset, it gives great sound when used for listening to music. The bass synth from the headset is quite impressive at this price range.
3. SteelSeries Arctis 5 RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset:
If you can raise your budget bar a little higher, we would recommend that you must go for this SteelSeries Arctis 5 RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset which might be expensive but nothing beats it in terms of performance and ergonomics. This illuminated design has features such as:
- Now enjoy the exclusive sound quality and clarity from SteelSeries.
- For Pc, Xbox, and PlayStation, the VR features are ready.
- The comfortable Air Weave cushions are something which experiences heaven.
- You will love the acoustic and sound stereo performance.
SteelSeries Arctis 5 RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset Review:
Since it is white and has a sleek design, this headset attracts many customers. You can fine-tune the headset as you like the sound to be. Not only is the design comfortable but the mic is also very impressive for the money you are spending. The Clearcast microphone is present in this headset, which is quite an advancement.
4. BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4:
The third pick is from BENGOO and we have done this based on its reviews. The reviews from the users do matter and if we talk about the demand, this BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One and PC is another one with worldwide demand and has more than 4k user reviews on our store. It has the following features:
- What you will love is the stereo surround sound with subwoofers in-ear pieces.
- Using the mic, you can isolate the external sound and talk without interruption.
- A design which anyone would find attractive and ideal for use.
- You connect this headset with a braided cable.
BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4 Review:
This headset is compatible with almost any device you have such as a tablet, Nintendo, Xbox One, mobile phones, and PS4. So, you can use it for playing on any platform. It has magnetic neodymium driver that makes the sound very precise.
This also gives you the perfect bass without bringing any background noise. Additionally, sound isolation allows you to enjoy perfect ambiance in games like Call of Duty and Overwatch.
5. Roccat Khan AIMO:
While many gamers are very selective when it comes to brands, a brand like Roccat Khan AIMO has produced some surprising acoustic performance and results which many professional and casual gamers seem to love. Known for their lightweight design and 7.1 surround sound, the other features of this headset are listed:
- What you will love is the incredible lightweight design.
- The high-class sound is going to stun you at all times.
- The mic ensures a crystal clear voice recording.
- Though it is quite lightweight, the design is also quite subtle.
Roccat Khan AIMO Review:
While this headset is slightly on the pricier side, it has an exquisite sound that justifies the price tag. Also, it is extremely comfortable, which makes it perfect for gamers who stay up all night to play their favorite games. The High Res Audio badge means that the headset has excellent sound with passive noise cancellation.
You will also like the mic quality since it is very decent for this price range. The RGB effects are also an impressive feature. One problem that you might have is that the mic cannot be detached.
6. Sony Platinum Wireless Headset:
Though this wireless headset from Sony is designed for Ps4 gamers, it can still be really good for Xbox One gamers due to the console-based design and sound performance. The top features of this Sony Platinum Wireless headset are:
- You will be surprised when you will experience the sound of these.
- A wonderful gaming headset that is so comfortable that price tag seems small.
- Enjoy the good range with its built-in wireless antenna.
- You will not appreciate the mic positioning on this one.
Sony Platinum Wireless Headset Review:
This headset is suitable for games and music, both. You will be able to experience great sound while being comfortable with the beautiful peripheral of the Sony headset.
A tiny downside to the headset is that you can only use the wireless feature with PS4. Gamers have felt that the wireless feature is not that reliable even though Sony advertises it as a wireless headset.
7. Plantronics RIG 4VR Gaming Headset:
If you are dying to experience some quality VR ready game time, make sure that you have something great ready for sound as well. Since VR is a concern here, there could be nothing better than this Plantronics RIG 4VR gaming headset for Xbox One and other console gamers. It has the following features:
- The sound syncs perfectly with your ears during VR experience.
- These are so light that you only need to bear your VR machine’s weight.
- However, these aren’t very loud so make sure that your ears are working well.
- They have VR Ready already enabled for PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
Plantronics RIG 4VR Gaming headset Review:
This is a budget-friendly option from the company and it might not have some of the advanced features. Even though this headset does not come with the noise-cancellation feature, it still delivers an amazing sound for this price. Since there is an open-end design, you will often hear audio from the headphones in the mic.
8. Kissral Wireless Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headphones:
If you can bear the weight of these, we are now introducing something really premium from Kissral. Though many headsets do feature 7.1 surround sound, they are not really up to the mark. However, this gaming headset is solely made to serve that purpose. The top features are:
- With adjusted frequency, these have advanced speakers with strong bass.
- Due to the 2.4 GHz wireless band, the audio sync with video is perfect.
- To connect with an Xbox One old console, you might require a cable.
- The battery is big and stays charged for a longer time span.
Kissral Wireless Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headphones Review:
Through a lengthy procedure, you can get the 7.1 surround sound in the headset but that is not up to the mark. This headset is advertised as a gaming headset and that is the major use of it. You will be able to play for hours, thanks to the long-lasting battery life. An adaptor is required to connect the headset to old Xbox One.
9. COWIN E7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic:
Looking forward to buying something with universal compatibility for any device you want to connect to? Well, we recommend these COWIN E7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic which has following features for the users:
- For music and movies, now enjoy 30 hours playtime with these.
- The earpads are comfortable so that you can wear them for long.
- Connect them to the Wi-Fi and enjoy flawless music experience.
- You will love how good the bass is.
COWIN E7 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic Review:
Whether it is 30 hours of gaming or music, this headset has long enough battery to handle it. There is Bluetooth 4.0 in the headset so that you can stream music. The 40mm large-aperture drivers allow you to experience the right bass with crisp vocals. The NFC technology lets you take calls on your mobile phone without using your hands.
10. ONIKUMA K5 Best Gaming Headset Gamer Deep Bass Gaming Headphones:
Again, we are presenting these ONIKUMA gaming headphones which are known for their universal compatibility with almost every device you want to connect. For gaming, these headphones have special features especially for the Xbox One and PC gamers since this headset works better with Windows features. They are listed below:
- This headset connects to Xbox One, Ps4, Pc, Mac, and smartphones.
- The deep bass of these gaming headphones makes them worth buying.
- With the large foam and durable design, they stay around for a longer-term.
- Flawless compatibility with the Apple devices.
ONIKUMA K5 Best Gaming Headset Gamer Deep Bass Gaming Headphones Review:
You do not have to pay a hefty price to get a decent gaming headset. This one has excellent performance and most people would be happy with the design. You can use it with any device.
The active noise cancellation feature eliminates any background noise so that you only hear what is happening in the game. You can adjust the mic according to your use so that it stays out of the way.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Gaming Headsets Under $100 2021.
If you have any queries then let us in the comments section below.
For more reviews like this visit our homepage or use the search option.