The gaming headsets are one of those gaming accessories in which there are a lot of quality ones even if you have got a budget of fifty bucks or even less than $50. Regardless of the gaming platform and needs, you can buy yourself some quality stuff. Today, we are doing a list of Top 10 Best Gaming Headsets under $50 2021. The top gaming headsets under $50 are:
Best Gaming Headsets Under $50 2021:
Recently, in our budget series, we shared 2021 top wireless speakers under 50 which was also a relevant product.
And today we are gonna share 10 Best Gaming Headsets Under $50 2021.
You can check out our list, and reviews, features and pros, and cons to having a good idea of which one you should buy.
So without any further delay, let’s start:
Best Gaming Headsets Under $50 2021 Products Table:
|Logitech G430 7.1 DTS Headphone: X||Yes||Check Details|
|ONIKUMA Gaming Headset||No||Check Details|
|BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset||Stereo Surround||Check Details|
|Version Tech G2000 Stereo Gaming Headset||No||Check Details|
|DLAND 3.5mm Wired Noise Isolation Gaming Headphone||No||Check Details|
|Plantronics RIG 4VR Gaming headset||Stereo Surround||Check Details|
|JEECOO J20 Gaming Headse||No||Check Details|
|ONIKUMA K5 Best Gaming Headset||No||Check Details|
|NUBWO U3 Gaming Headset||Yes||Check Details|
|CORSAIR HS50 - Stereo Gaming Headset||Yes||Check Details|
- 1 1. Logitech G430 7.1 DTS Headphone: X:
- 2 Logitech G430 7.1 DTS Headphone X Review:
- 3 2. ONIKUMA Gaming Headset:
- 4 ONIKUMA Gaming Headset Review:
- 5 3. BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset:
- 6 BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset Review:
- 7 4. Version Tech G2000 Stereo Gaming Headset:
- 8 Version Tech G2000 Stereo Gaming Headset Review:
- 9 5. DLAND 3.5mm Wired Noise Isolation Gaming Headphone:
- 10 DLAND 3.5mm Wired Noise Isolation Gaming Headphone Review:
- 11 6. Plantronics RIG 4VR Gaming headset:
- 12 Plantronics RIG 4VR Gaming Headset Review:
- 13 7. JEECOO J20 Gaming Headset:
- 14 JEECOO J20 Gaming Headset Review:
- 15 8. ONIKUMA K5 Best Gaming Headset:
- 16 ONIKUMA K5 Best Gaming Headset Review:
- 17 9. NUBWO U3 Gaming Headset:
- 18 NUBWO U3 Gaming Headset Review:
- 19 10. CORSAIR HS50 – Stereo Gaming Headset:
- 20 CORSAIR HS50 – Stereo Gaming Headset Review:
1. Logitech G430 7.1 DTS Headphone: X:
For gaming, music, watching movies, and other audio requirements, the top product on our list is this Logitech G430 7.1 DTS Headphone which uses the latest Dolby technology with 7.1 surround sound. It is comfortable, economical, and has a lightweight design which you people will love. The top features are:
- Put these on and enjoy a heavenly sound experience with its 7.1 surround sound.
- The volume and navigation controls are on the braided cable.
- The ear cups are easily rotated and have a lightweight design.
- Good for console and pc gamers with features for your music and cinema.
Logitech G430 7.1 DTS Headphone X Review:
This Logitech headphone is at a decent value, with its great sound quality and the comfort that it provides. If you are someone who has to wear the headphone for long hours, you can trust this one since it is comfortable for longer wear.
The style is also appraisable with the attractive blue. This color choice makes the headphone modern.
2. ONIKUMA Gaming Headset:
Being a more than enough price range, there are even brands like ONIKUMA which are providing their quality headsets for Xbox and Ps4 gamers. Besides that, this headset is universally compatible with your pc, smartphones, and other consoles. It has the following top features:
- Now with these 50 mm headsets, enjoy an immersive sound experience.
- The noise-canceling effect and external sound filter for mic are present.
- This headset also has a quality headset installed for online gaming.
- On the cups, there are LEDs which look attractive and foam for comfort.
ONIKUMA Gaming Headset Review:
Gamers are always looking for a reliable gaming headset because they want to experience the game as if it is the reality. A gaming headset must be comfortable for long hours of wear and should sit well on the ears.
The Onikuma K6 comes with plush ear pads that will keep you comfortable. It is moderately priced so all gamers can afford it.
3. BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset:
The third pick is from BENGOO and we have done this based on its reviews. The reviews from the users do matter and if we talk about the demand, this BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox One and PC is another one with worldwide demand and has more than 4k user reviews on our store. It has the following features:
- What you will love is the stereo surround sound with subwoofers in ear pieces.
- Using the mic, you can isolate the external sound and talk without interruption.
- A design which anyone would find attractive and ideal for use.
- You connect this headset with a braided cable.
BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset Review:
This is a great gaming headset since it comes with multi-platform compatibility. It can work with Xbox and other devices such as PlayStation, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, and Nintendo. The magnetic neodymium driver lets you experience highly precise sound and bass without interruption of any background noise.
The sound isolation technology ensures that you can experience ambiance during gaming. Since the headband is flexible, the headphone can fit all sizes.
4. Version Tech G2000 Stereo Gaming Headset:
With thousands of positive reviews on our store, we couldn’t help but bring up this most demanding gaming headset which has universal compatibility with consoles like PS4 and Xbox One and is also good for pc gaming. The top features of this second pick are:
- For immersive gaming experience, this headset ensures a crystal-clear sound.
- Known for its universal compatibility, you can use these with Ps4, Xbox, and Pc.
- There are volume controls on the headset and then a mute button for the mic.
- Get this exotic gaming headset with glaring blue Led which look beautiful.
Version Tech G2000 Stereo Gaming Headset Review:
The first notable feature of this Version headset is the affordability. It is hard to find a good gaming headset at this price. Secondly, it is compatible with different platforms. You can also connect it for activities other than gaming, such as watching videos or listening to music.
Also, the headphone sits comfortably on your ears and is very comfortable. With accessible controls, you can control the volume and bass easily.
5. DLAND 3.5mm Wired Noise Isolation Gaming Headphone:
It is time to save a lot of your money with one of the bestsellers known mostly for its ergonomic design and noise isolation features making them one of the recommendations for the online immersive gaming experience. The top features of this gaming headset are:
- Famous for its noise isolation feature and immersive sound experience.
- You will enjoy the quality stereo sound with powerful bass in music.
- Has universal compatibility for gaming consoles, pc, and smartphones.
- The mic can be detached and one of the convenient headsets to use.
DLAND 3.5mm Wired Noise Isolation Gaming Headphone Review:
If you play games for a long time and you want to get a headphone that does not seem like a burden, you can go for this one. Along with providing spectacular performance, this headphone also is quite light weight. The ear cushions with soft PU leather coating help in isolating noise and keeping you comfortable. The headset is compatible with any platform that you can play games on.
6. Plantronics RIG 4VR Gaming headset:
If you are dying to experience some quality VR ready game time, make sure that you have something great ready for sound as well. Since VR is a concern here, there could be nothing better than this Plantronics RIG 4VR gaming headset for Xbox One and other console gamers. It has the following features:
- The sound syncs perfectly with your ears during VR experience.
- These are so light that you only need to bear your VR machine’s weight.
- However, these aren’t very loud so make sure that your ears are working well.
- They have VR Ready already enabled for PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
Plantronics RIG 4VR Gaming Headset Review:
This Plantronics headset has a comfortable fit with the oval ear cups. These cups may be small from some people with bigger ears. The ear cups are open-backed so the noise cancellation is not as great. However, this helps in keeping the headset cool during an extended period of use.
The headset comes with a detachable microphone which can be folded to mute it. You can also completely detach it if you are not going use it. The cable can be split so that you may plug it in the PSVR so that there is no wire at your neck.
7. JEECOO J20 Gaming Headset:
Either you are talking about precision or multi-platform compatibility, most of the headsets are going to fulfill the requirement. This JEECOO J20 Gaming Headset is one of those gaming headsets which has higher compatibility with Ps4, Pc, and Xbox gaming while the bass sound quality also makes them good for audio devices. The top features are:
- The quality of this high-precision gaming headset is going to mesmerize you.
- It has a shape of these attractive black headphones with a durable design.
- Allows the crystal-clear sound experience with the quality mic.
- Very durable design for years of gaming.
JEECOO J20 Gaming Headset Review:
This Jeeco headset is compatible with most gaming platforms. If you want to use it with older Xbox version, you will need a Microsoft adapter. The headset comes with stereo surround sound which gives a precise sound with the 40 mm magnetic driver. With the noise isolation system, the noise is enhanced.
You will be able to hear even the acoustics like footsteps, leaves flying and special sound effects in games.
8. ONIKUMA K5 Best Gaming Headset:
Again, we are presenting these ONIKUMA gaming headphones which are known for their universal compatibility with almost every device you want to connect. For gaming, these headphones have special features especially for the Xbox One and PC gamers since this headset works better with Windows features. They are listed below:
- This headset connects with Xbox One, Ps4, Pc, Mac, and smartphones.
- The deep bass of these gaming headphones makes them worth buying.
- With the large foam and durable design, they stay around for a longer-term.
- Flawless compatibility with the Apple devices.
ONIKUMA K5 Best Gaming Headset Review:
This headset provides a stunning sound effect in games so that you get immersed in the game completely. There is 4D virtual speaker displacement technology which gives an immersive experience. The microphone design is telescopic which has active noise reduction.
This allows you have to have clearer conversation and hear audio more clearly. The wearing angle is adjustable as the inner cushion keeps your ears comfortable.
9. NUBWO U3 Gaming Headset:
Personally, I have loved the long-term experience with this NUBWO U3 Gaming Headset: which has an attractive black design which is really durable and attractive. The volume and navigation controls are on the cable and it has a braided cable with following top features:
- In the microphone, there are noise-canceling and filtering features.
- The mic completely filters out the external sounds from entering.
- The volume, mute, and navigation controls are on the cable.
- Higher sound quality with high power magnets in the phones for sound.
NUBWO U3 Gaming Headset Review:
This is another gaming headset that professional gamers can use if they do not have much to spend on their headset. It has a very sleek design. The headset has features like sound cancellation technology, volume controller and a clear microphone. All of these features make the headset very easy to use. This cross-platform headset can be used on different platforms.
10. CORSAIR HS50 – Stereo Gaming Headset:
If you couldn’t afford the above Corsair gaming headset, you can buy this HS50 Corsair gaming headset which also has excellent compatibility with PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Also, it has a lightweight design which really impresses the users. The top features of the product are:
- The combination of stereo sound and powerful bass.
- Good for gaming and have an ergonomic design for gamers.
- You can remove or detach the mic when needed.
- You will love the metal frame construction for long-term benefits.
CORSAIR HS50 – Stereo Gaming Headset Review:
This Corsair headset looks quite attractive with its fresh design. According to many people, it has features that are quite impressive to be in the $50 range. The built quality is great with the audio performance being quite amazing too. However, the headset is heavy and might get hot when you use it for an extended period of time.
This headset is great for gaming but not very impressive when it comes to music or video playback. Also, there are 55mm drivers which are quite large. The company went back to basics with this headset by excluding integrated USB sound card and RGB.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Gaming Headsets Under $50 2021. For more reviews like this bookmark our site and visit our homepage.