We are now talking a budget which is not only enough to make a high-end gaming pc but in fact, you can also make sure the pc you build with all this money can be called a beast. Well, since you have got a budget which is more than enough, you can now choose some incredibly optimized hardware specs and as far as our choices for best gaming pc under $2000 2020, here we go ahead with them!
Best Gaming PC Under $2000 2020:
Have already written many budget specific guides of gaming pc.
But if you have a good budget like 2k dollars then you don’t have to read those guides.
Because today we are going to list Best Gaming PC Under $2000 2020.
We would be listing the top 10 PCs along with their reviews, features and pros and cons. So without further delay, lets start:
|Name||CPU Speed||Memory Type||Price|
|Intel Core i7-8700K||3.7 GHz||DDR4 SDRAM||Check Details|
|ASUS PRIME Z370-A LGA1151 DDR4||4.7 GHz||DDR4||Check Details|
|ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX||14 GHz||GDDR5X||Check Details|
|Corsair Vengeance||3466 MHz||DDR4||Check Details|
|Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type||Good||Internal Solid State Drive||Check Details|
|Arc Series 650 Watt Power Supply||-||ARC550||Check Details|
- 1 Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor:
- 2 Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z370-A LGA1151 DDR4:
- 3 Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Graphics Card:
- 4 Rams: Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3466:
- 5 Storage: Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type 2280SS Internal SSD:
- 6 Rosewill: Arc Series 650 Watt Power Supply:
Processor: Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor:
When it comes to high-end such as this, there is no doubt that we will recommend an Intel processor. The processors from Intel are always efficient when it comes to multitasking and as for gaming, there is no doubt that the performance they deliver is simply incredible. For this list, we are recommending Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor which is from the 8th generation of processor lately introduced by Intel. Featuring 6 cores and 12 threads, this processor is known for endless multitasking time and when you overclock it, you definitely unleash the beast hidden inside.
Also, this is a real power efficient desktop processor who TDP is much better than the ones from the previous gen and is made for LGA 1151 socket. Thus, you can get any motherboard making it cost-effective while delivering a performance you would have never imagined. Well, that is not all because if you want to enjoy gaming in VR, this processor is loaded with some special features for that. The top specs of this Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor are:
- This processor has 6 cores with 12 threads making it a perfect multitasking unit.
- The base clock is 3.70 which can then be overclocked to 4.70 for extreme gaming.
- Its L3 cache is 12 MB which is much bigger than the most processors.
- An Intel UHD 630 integrated graphics are installed.
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z370-A LGA1151 DDR4:
After our recommendation for the processor based on LGA 1151 socket, it was necessary that we would recommend a motherboard with the same socket and then a faster ram system to support this hardware. For that choice, there was nothing better, enough, and economical than this ASUS PRIME Z370-A LGA1151 DDR4 motherboard which now features the same LGA 1151 socket and supports DDR4 ram ensuring that your pc is about to turn into a real beast and this is for good.
So this motherboard is designed for people who only want to use the 8th generation processors, want to have overclocking features, dual-graphics cards, and the durable design. Well, these are all of the features which this motherboard promises.
The top specs of this ASUS PRIME Z370 motherboard are:
- The LGA Socket installed is 1151 which is perfect for all 8th generation processors.
- For overclocking, this is one of the most standard and power-efficient boards.
- You can install an NVIDIA SLI or Crossfire by AMD for graphics power on dual slots.
- The system cooling is dynamic and is a unique build for ultimate gaming performance.
Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Graphics Card:
When it comes to high-end graphics power, this is nothing better than what NVIDIA brings for the gamers and in this budget, you will recommend you to get this ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Graphics Card. We are recommending the same vendor for both motherboard and graphics units because then the optimization will be on a whole new ultimate level. Also, the dual PCI channels on the above motherboard are designed perfectly in case you plan to do an SLI for a doubled graphics performance.
So this ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Graphics Card is an ultimate gaming beast with 8 GB GDDR5X video memory, 1835 base clock, 1936 GPU boost clock. There is no doubt that you can run any latest game easily on more than 60 fps at 1080p. Its other specs are:
- You can easily run this ASUS GTX 1080 graphics card on PCI 3.0 slot.
- Uses the Direct CU III fan technology with 3 fans for ultimate cooling.
- For 4k and VR gaming, what could be a better option than this?
- Has an HDMI port alongside two DVI and 1 display port.
Rams: Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3466:
The above gaming hardware deserves to be supported by something powerful like this Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB ram. To support the above hardware better, we recommend that you get a pair of 8 GB rams which make a total of 16 GB ram and at 3466 MHz, they are more than enough to handle the above hardware and any game. There is not a single game which could use this ram up to 100% and it is also cost-effective. The top features are:
- You get a brand new pair of rams which make a total 16 GB.
- Each ram has a frequency of 3466 MHz which is one of the fastest.
- You don’t need to do BIOS configuration because this ram automatically overclocks.
- Recommend for use with the 8th and 7th generation processors.
Storage: Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type 2280SS Internal SSD:
Games these days are much bigger and due to the larger maps, they are a lot of time to load. That is why getting a normal hard drive would be a fool’s errand. However, to tackle that, we are now recommending this Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type 2280SS Internal SSD which has got following hardware specs for the gamers:
- The read and write speed of over 500 MB which is simply perfect.
- It is backed and powered by accelerated 3D NAND technology for ultimate gaming boost.
- Keeps your data safe and is one of the most durable storage devices ever.
- Enjoy a warranty of 5 years from the main manufacturer.
Rosewill: Arc Series 650 Watt Power Supply:
To power up the above gaming hardware, you better buy this Rosewill Arc Series 650 Watt Power Supply which use the latest 80 Plus Bronze technology with a silent cooling unit. We would have recommended a power supply up to 750 watt but since GTX 1080 is very power-efficient, this is no need to speed extra money. The specifications of this power supply are:
- In this budget, there is no need to waste money on other power supplies.
- This is an 80 plus Bronze certified power supply unit.
- The cooling system installed in this is super calm and silent.
- Enough to handle the above gaming hardware with ease.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Gaming PC Under $2000 2020. Hope this would have helped you in selecting the one that you were really looking for.
If you are still confused, then we can help out. You can ask anything in the comments section below and we would try our level best to solve your confusion.