The New Year is coming up and if you need to keep your gaming scene on in the lowest price, you could definitely use this guide. We will be discussing all the accessories for your medium end gaming pc which you can build under a price tag of $600. We are doing this because building a custom pc in this budget is certainly difficult and most gamers fail to get the true worth of their money due to the lack of knowledge.So let us move forward and let build the best gaming pc under $600 2021.
Best Gaming PC Under $600 2021:
If you wanna build your own gaming pc with a budget of 600$ then check out guide of Best Gaming PC Under $600 2021.
Here would would list different hardware that you can use to build your own pc under 600.
So, lets begin:
|The Motherboard||AM4||Check Details|
|AMD Ryzen 3 2200G||Ryzen 3 2200G||Check Details|
|Gigabyte GTX 1050||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050||Check Details|
|Corsair Vengeance||-||Check Details|
|Kingston SSD Now A400||-||Check Details|
|Corsair CX Series 450||-||Check Details|
The Motherboard: ASROCK AB350M PRO4 Micro ATX Motherboard:
In this budget, it is certainly a difficult thing to decide between the quality motherboards which are out there for you. However, we recommend you to buy this ASROCK AB350M PRO4 Micro ATX Motherboard which has definitely earned his place among the best gaming rigs in the recent years. We expect you to lend a budget of at least a 100 dollars and in this price, this Micro ATX motherboard saves the day. The top features of this quality ASROCK product are:
- The chipset on this motherboard is based on AMD B350 which is a promontory design and that is why once we are done here, we will definitely recommend you an AMD processor.
- There are 4 slots given for ram and these are latest ram channels in which you can install both DDR4 and DDR3 rams. You can increase the ram up to 64 GB and doesn’t matter if the frequency of each ram is 2400 MHZ.
- There are 2 PCI slots given so that you can easily install an AMD Crossfire which is recommended or an NVIDIA SLI as well.
- If you do not have the budget for a graphics card yet, you can still play games on its integrated APU series graphics.
The Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G:
We had made quite clear in the previous section that the processor we will be recommending you for this pc will be from AMD. It is because the chipset on the recommended motherboard is suited well for the AMD processors and you will enjoy some massive gaming performance over it. So for the processor, we are recommending you this AMD Ryzen 3 2200G for which you will need to spend a budget of $100 and your medium to high-end gaming is ensured right here.
- This is a quad-core processor where all the 4 cores are unlocked for overclocking and excellent performance you would have never imagined coming from a processor by AMD.
- The socket type is the latest AM4 on which this complete AMD Ryzen series is based. For the first time, here is a chipset which has definitely impressed both AMD and other users who are now switching towards the series.
- Since you are buying this new processor, you also get a Wraith Stealth cooler thermal solution which makes the contact between the chip and cooler just perfect and thus maximum heat is conducted.
- As for the frequency, this faster CPU goes up to a boost of 3.7 GHz bringing amazing multitasking and gaming performance.
- The built-in graphics support is added by AMD with their Radeon Vega 8 graphics which is enough to run games in good settings.
The Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 128 Bit:
Though we would have recommended something high-end like GTX 1060 then you wouldn’t have the budget remaining for other remaining hardware. That is why to remain between medium and high end, we are now introducing you to Gigabyte GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 128 Bit which is going to be a perfect choice in this budget. This graphics unit can easily deliver 60 fps at 1080p but not in the current gen games where it can deliver playable fps. As for the rest of the features, they are elaborated below:
- This overclocked GTX 1050 from NVIDIA promises smooth and efficient gaming performance while it does very well with the temperatures at the same time.
- Based on the Pascal architecture from NVIDIA, you are now getting one of the most power efficient gaming cards for which you do not need a heavy power supplier.
- The DX12 features are enabled and only requires a 300W PSU.
- All the latest features from 1000 GTX series are enabled.
Rams: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 2666MHz, 2 x 4GB:
To support the above hardware better, we recommend that you get a pair of 4 GB rams which make a total of an 8 GB ram and at 2666 MHz, they are more than enough to handle the above hardware and any game. There is not a single game which could use this ram up to 100% and it is also cost-effective. The top features are:
- You get a brand new pair of rams which make a total 8 GB.
- Each ram has a frequency of 2666 MHz which is one of the fastest.
- You don’t need to do BIOS configuration because this ram automatically overclocks.
- Recommend for use with the 7th generation processors.
Storage: Kingston SSD Now A400 120GB:
For storage, we recommend buying this Kingston SSD Now A400 which is known for its faster loading time in games and can handle all the operations running on your pc at the same time without any lag. The top specs of this SSD are:
- The startup time is so fast that the Windows gets loaded within 10 seconds.
- Known for its much better durability than a hard drive.
- Run many applications alongside a game at the same time.
- The read and write speed of 320 MBs per second.
Power Supply: Corsair CX Series 450 Watt 80 Plus Bronze:
All of the above gaming hardware can only be powered well if you buy something like this Corsair CX Series 450 Watt 80 Plus Bronze power supplier. It is basically modular and enables you to have a much better control over your power supply. There are all possible connections for everything you want to connect. The top hardware specs are:
- Due to the 90 Plus Bronze technology, you will love its high-efficiency performance.
- The fan is thermally controlled and does not produce any sound.
- From Corsair, you are now getting a warranty of over 5 years.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Gaming PC Under $600. Hope you would build your dream gaming pc after following this guide.
If you have any confusion then let us know in the comments section below and we would try to help you out.