A gaming setup is never complete without a good sound system. That is why you got to have the right knowledge of different sound systems based on factors of sound quality and price. To help you with that today, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Gaming Soundbars 2021. We have chosen some of the best products based on their features, price, and quality.
How do we choose our Best Gaming Soundbars 2021?
Of course, the sound quality is always the first parameter on the basis of which we judge a sound system. The same parameter is no different for a soundbar as well. In fact, gaming is something which even needs a better sound system because the 7.1 surrounds are always induced and when you have got such a sound system, you will see the difference between an ordinary thing and a quality one.
After being done with the sound quality, we move forward to the durability and portability of a product. These factors are important because only a durable product which lasts for a year would bring full value of money you are paying. Also, a lightweight and portable speaker can be moved from place to place with ease and then you can party anywhere you want.
The price of a product, especially for people who haven’t got higher budgets, does matter a lot. This is true especially for those gamers who are hardly compensating money for the rest of the hardware. So don’t worry because, in this list of best gaming soundbars, we have also got some of the cheaper products for you as well.
10 Best Gaming Soundbars 2021:
So, being a gaming enthusiast I also love to research and try different products and that’s why today I am going to list 10 Best Gaming Soundbars 2021 along with the reviews, features and pros and cons of each.
|Name||Subwoofer||Where to Buy?|
|Cyber Acoustics Powered Speakers||Yes||Check Details|
|Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker||Yes||Check Details|
|Cyber Acoustics CA-5402 Platinum Series 5.1 Speakers||Yes||Check Details|
|Razer Ferox Mobile PC Gaming Speakers||No||Check Details|
|Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 PC Speaker System||-||Check Details|
|Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Gaming Speakers||Yes||Check Details|
|Logitech Z906 Surround Sound System||Yes||Check Details|
|AVERMEDIA Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers||Yes||Check Details|
|Genius SW-G2.1 2000 Gaming Woofer System||Yes||Check Details|
|Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System||Yes||Check Details|
- 1 1. Cyber Acoustics Powered Speakers with Subwoofer:
- 2 Cyber Acoustics Powered Speakers Review:
- 3 2. Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System:
- 4 Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Review:
- 5 3. Cyber Acoustics CA-5402 Platinum Series 5.1 Speakers:
- 6 Cyber Acoustics CA-5402 Platinum Series 5.1 Speakers Review:
- 7 4. Razer Ferox Mobile PC Gaming Speakers:
- 8 Razer Ferox Mobile PC Gaming Speakers Review:
- 9 5. Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 PC Speaker System:
- 10 Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 PC Speaker System Review:
- 11 6. Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Gaming Speakers:
- 12 Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Gaming Speakers Review:
- 13 7. Logitech Z906 Surround Sound System:
- 14 Logitech Z906 Surround Sound System Review:
- 15 8. AVERMEDIA Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers:
- 16 AVERMEDIA Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers Review:
- 17 9. Genius SW-G2.1 2000 Gaming Woofer System:
- 18 Genius SW-G2.1 2000 Gaming Woofer System Review:
- 19 10. Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System:
- 20 Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System Review:
1. Cyber Acoustics Powered Speakers with Subwoofer:
You wouldn’t believe that what an amazing sound system you are getting just under the ideal price of fifty dollars as our first pick. The sound quality which you get is promising with a nice 3-piece sound system. Listed below are some of its other top features:
- Cyber Acoustics Powered Speakers make a nice sound system with subwoofers.
- This sound system is perfect for gaming, watching movies, and listening to music.
- If you want to party, these speakers can be of assistance.
- It is an easy to setup system with so many controls on the outer.
Cyber Acoustics Powered Speakers Review:
Cyber Acoustics Powered Speakers are the best gaming soundbars under 100 dollars. It is hard to believe but when the things can get this economical, you will have to go for them. On this average investment, you get a pretty decent return in the form of high-quality sound and a very portable speaker. Not just that it is cheap and durable, it is pretty good for playing games, watching movies, and television series forming a good part of your small home cinema.
When you are done playing games, you can take this into your backyard and invite your friends over for some hard partying time. Yes, it is this good with richer bass and quality stereo performance. You can connect some subwoofers to enhance the experience. As far as the controls are concerned, there are some of them given on the interface for volume, navigation, and other basic settings so even that gets pretty easier for the users.
2. Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System:
If you are a gamer who has always been waiting for a surround system at an affordable price, here is a gift from Logitech. The model is X-540 with 5.1 surrounds. The product has the following features for you:
- With a large subwoofer, this speaker system has 5 nice speakers for surround.
- The intensity of the sound which you will get is going to mesmerize you.
- This speaker system is quite easy to set up in any room.
- One of the best and most durable sound systems for gaming.
Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Review:
Being a PC and Xbox gamer, I had had enough device to test this Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker on. Also, being a music enthusiast, I love testing different settings on a particular gaming soundbar and speaker. The experience with this one had definitely been a pleasant one. Even though the bass is not as hard as we generally aspect, it does more than enough with melodious music. Also, with its richer sound quality, the fun in games gets better.
We always crave for a bigger brand and when a brand like Logitech comes knocking at the door, it should mean that we must take the opportunity. Unless you have got a bigger budget and very premium sound requirement with all the EQ and bass settings, this Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker is the product you should stick to for gaming and other basic sound needs. This is not a party speaker, however, so keep that in mind.
3. Cyber Acoustics CA-5402 Platinum Series 5.1 Speakers:
If you don’t have other uses for speakers besides gaming, then Cyber Acoustics CA-5402 gaming speakers are the one you are going to need. These platinum series for gaming has the following features:
- In a good price range which most of you can afford, this is the best 5.1 surround option.
- The intensity and quality of the sound are optimized right according to the need of gamers.
- With a quality subwoofer, this one also has 5 other speakers to install on walls.
- You can also watch movies if you need to and listen to music as well.
Cyber Acoustics CA-5402 Platinum Series 5.1 Speakers Review:
While every game these days comes with 7.1 and 5.1 surround sound options, it is quite hard when you are unable to enable just because you own a poor speaker system. While paying for a good system could be an issue, you can compensate for some money in your budget for these Cyber Acoustics CA-5402 Platinum Series 5.1 Speakers. Now in a very low price, you can enjoy 5.1 surround sound in all games. However, this system is only good as long as you aim to use it for gaming.
Cyber Acoustics CA-5402 Platinum Series 5.1 Speakers can be converted into a complete system if paired with 5 additional speakers for the walls. There are some pretty good options to customize the intensity of sound and this is one of the features which is mostly found in higher brands. For gaming when you can go above 100 dollars, these are probably the best 5.1 speakers you can buy in the market.
4. Razer Ferox Mobile PC Gaming Speakers:
Razer is known for their amazing gaming products but we didn’t expect them to be this good. They have produced some quality gaming mouse and keyboards, now, they are setting trends with speakers as well. These Razer Ferox Mobile PC gaming speakers have following features:
- If you do laptop gaming, then these little speakers are the best option for you.
- These are a pair of nice tweeters which are made for some quality sound.
- They are also made for watching movies and listening to good music.
- Due to their lightweight, you can carry them around in your laptop bag.
Razer Ferox Mobile PC Gaming Speakers Review:
It is obvious that most of the Razer products are very expensive. It might also seem that Razer Ferox Mobile PC Gaming Speakers are also expensive especially when you have a look at their size. But to be honest, these aren’t expensive at all. Besides their size, these speakers are very powerful for their small profile and bring the portability options you might have never seen before. They appear only a couple of tweeters but work like a really big thing.
Razer Ferox Mobile PC Gaming Speakers are known for their lightweight and attractive design, powerful sound, long-lasting battery time of 11 hours, fast USB charging, and build quality which is quite impressive. As far as the sound is concerned, it also carries the 360 spread option which makes it one of the finest products on the list. Never forget that the rechargeable battery can also be replaced when the backup is reduced.
5. Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 PC Speaker System:
Whenever Corsair produces a gaming product, they make sure that the quality gamers are awarded is unbeatable. So, we have come up with the best of their sound building abilities with this SP2500 series sound system from Corsair. Have a look at some of its features below:
- This Corsair SP2500 sound system comes with amazing sound tuning features which makes the best of gaming time.
- Now, set their sound accordingly for your gaming, movies, or music time.
- The settings are easy for anyone to do.
- Even with all these premium features, they are still quite affordable.
Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 PC Speaker System Review:
Even though these are expensive and are also one of the best gaming sound bar or speaker systems under 300, this Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 PC Speaker System is worth all the money you want to pay. Of course, buying this system would only be possible when there are $230 in your wallet but then you will be relaxed for years because this durable these speakers are. Whether you want to play games, watch movies, or listen to music, these are going to work in all dimensions.
This Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 PC Speaker System is also known for bringing a durable experience. The setup is easier to do with your PC and Xbox or even Ps4. This system can be installed alongside your LCD with HDMI for better sound output. The build quality is impressive and there is 3 input which you can avail. The sound is loud and always pretty clear.
6. Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Gaming Speakers:
Whether it is the sound quality or the size, you aren’t going to believe what you are getting in a budget you have. Though they use 2.0 sound technology, these are going to amazing you with their sound. We have enlisted some of its top features for you:
- One of the best 3-driver configurations you can ever buy.
- These are easy to set up for any gaming pc and even laptop.
- They are also good if you set them up with your gaming consoles.
- Their appearance is quite attractive with the tall and exotic look.
Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Gaming Speakers Review:
This might be a good overall sound package but to be honest, these Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Gaming Speakers aren’t as great in the sound department as they are boosted in the gaming hubs. We have found that the element of bass is hardly present and then the surround is also quite average. When it compensates a little is the stereo mode but this package wouldn’t be good for games like Battlefield V where the quality surround is a major requirement.
Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 Gaming Speakers are definitely durable, however, and also quite portable due to the lightweight design. You can have these for their solid build quality and for all that, they demand a comparatively lower price so some gamers do get trapped in the economic system. Also, you can only make them better by doing some over the top sound setting which common gamers don’t know about.
7. Logitech Z906 Surround Sound System:
There is no doubt that Logitech produces some of the best gaming peripherals. The story is not so different for gaming soundbars. The Logitech Z906 Surround Sound System has the following features:
- In terms of power, nothing beats these Logitech Z906 which operate at a power of 500 to 1000 watt.
- These are easy to set up in your room.
- Their settings are quite easy to do with the auto-tune setup as well.
- Different modes for gaming, movies, and other tasks.
Logitech Z906 Surround Sound System Review:
Logitech not only brings a high sound quality but also consumes very lesser power. This would put lesser pressure on your power bills and don’t forget the easy setup for which this Logitech Z906 Surround Sound System is known. The sound can be auto-tuned and those settings go ideally especially when you are looking forward to listening to tons of music.
We have also featured this Logitech Z906 Surround Sound System in some our previous lists on best speakers because if their high sound quality and multiple errands which these can run. For instance, these are good for gaming, movies, and music all at the same time and never forget the brand value.
8. AVERMEDIA Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers:
Looks don’t really matter but for some people, they do. While that is the story, here are Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers from AverMedia which look quite sexy and aren’t bad in terms of features as well. Some of their top achievements are mentioned below:
- These speakers only require a 40-watt power to give their maximum.
- Though this might seem less, it is good for any small gaming setup.
- They don’t take much space so you can fit them anywhere.
- One of the most stylish speakers you can ever get.
AVERMEDIA Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers Review:
While the vibes might be bad when you have a look at the appearance of these speakers, the story on the other side is completely different. These 40-watt gaming speakers are actually pretty great which is required to reach their maximum potential. These Unity Speakers have a compact design and thus they can be easily fitted around your gaming system.
AVERMEDIA Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers also come with many sound input options from digital sound to Aux and thus these will be very good especially when you are still stuck with the older consoles and TV systems. Setting them up is easier, however, and that would suffice for the older systems.
9. Genius SW-G2.1 2000 Gaming Woofer System:
Doesn’t matter if they are too expensive, the sound quality and style system which these Genius SW-G2.1 speakers bring literally have no matches. Not just uneconomical, they are also not good for beginners who aren’t good at setting them up with the following features:
- The best gaming soundbars option for professional gamers.
- One of the latest gaming sound interface where customization reaches a new level.
- These are stylish and exotic gaming speakers with a big woofer.
- All the controls are laid out on the outer for easy setup.
Genius SW-G2.1 2000 Gaming Woofer System Review:
These can be a good option for people who are a little too professional because when you can put this system to some good settings, the performance coming out of them will be exclusive. However, if you have don’t have knowledge about the EQ curve settings, buying this system could also be a risk at your hand.
Genius SW-G2.1 2000 Gaming Woofer System comes with a lot of input options ranging from Aux to a headphone jack. You can do the basic bass settings and the advanced EQ curve settings for an impressive gaming sound experience you are looking forward to having.
10. Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System:
Now, this complete sound theatre for gaming and movies maybe expensive but if you can afford it, there isn’t a choice better than these. Whether you need them for gaming, movies, music, or raves, there is nothing better to turn your home into a real theatre. Let’s have a look at some of its massive features:
- These speakers can be mounted easily on the walls of your room.
- They come with their own drivers so that other casual drivers don’t bother you.
- A perfect setup for playing games, watching movies and partying all night.
- Expensive but durable and high-performance sound.
Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System Review:
Whether you are looking forward to a gaming party or music, this Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System is going to assist you on both matters. However, this is an expensive system when you get the speakers for the complete 7.1 surround and this costs you around $1000 for the full package.
When money is not the matter, you are certainly going to be in for some top-class music time, the amazing sound quality for gaming, no distortion reported even at the higher volumes, and 7.1 surround sound complete package which ultimate durability. The build quality is solid and the construction is solid.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Gaming Soundbars 2021. Hope you would have learned about some of the top brands out there and would have selected the one that is in your budget range and according to your needs as well.