Not all gamers like to use gaming headsets. Especially when you have a big gaming setup, you just want to lie back, pick up your controller, and enjoy some single-player time. While you are up for all this, you would like to get some gaming speakers. Today, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Gaming Speaker 2021. Let us begin with the list now.
How do we choose our Best Gaming Speakers 2021?
The question that arises here is that why would you get speakers when you can easily get headsets for the same experience? Well, the answer is that you do not get the same experience. Speakers give you a totally different vibe and they are actually better for gaming. If you need to keep the volume down, then yeah, you can go for headsets by all means.
But, what if you have friends over and you are playing multiplayer? You would want everyone to enjoy the mood. So, speakers work here. Also, speakers are less expensive in many cases. If you take pride in your gamin set up, you cannot let it look incomplete without speakers, can you?
Speakers deliver the right bass and sound since they are made for computers. You need to determine your price range because that determines the speaker that you can take home. Moreover, you need to check for connectivity. A lot of people would want to go for Bluetooth speakers since they are more convenient. Look wisely and you will find something of your choice in your price range easily.
Top 10 Best Gaming Speakers 2021 Reviews:
So, if you are looking around to buy some great speakers for gaming then you have visited the right page.
After a lot of research and some testing, we have a list of 10 Best Gaming Speakers 2021 along with reviews, features and pros and cons of each that would help you in evaluating each product and buy the best one.
|Name||Frequency Response||Where to Buy?|
|Cyber Acoustics CA-3602a 62W Desktop Computer Speaker||50Hz - 18KHz||Check Details|
|Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker||40 Hz - 20 kHz||Check Details|
|Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker||-||Check Details|
|Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker||low||Check Details|
|Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker||31 Hz to 20 kHz||Check Details|
|Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker||-||Check Details|
|Trust Gaming GXT 628 120 Watts 2.1 Gaming Speakers||-||Check Details|
|AVerMedia Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers||clear||Check Details|
|Razer Leviathan – Elite Gaming & Music Sound Bar with Dolby Surround Sound||180Hz - 20KHz||Check Details|
|Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker||-||Check Details|
- 1 1. Cyber Acoustics CA-3602a 62W Desktop Computer Speaker with Subwoofer:
- 2 Cyber Acoustics CA-3602a 62W Desktop Computer Speaker with Subwoofer Review:
- 3 2. Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer:
- 4 Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer Review:
- 5 3. Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System:
- 6 Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System Review: Best Gaming Speakers
- 7 4. Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System: Best Gaming Speakers
- 8 Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System Review: Best Gaming Speakers
- 9 5. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System:
- 10 Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System Review:
- 11 6. Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker System:
- 12 Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker System Review:
- 13 7. Trust Gaming GXT 628 120 Watts 2.1 Gaming Speakers for PC, Wii, Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3:
- 14 Trust Gaming GXT 628 120 Watts 2.1 Gaming Speakers for PC, Wii, Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 Review:
- 15 8. AVerMedia Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers:
- 16 AVerMedia Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers Review:
- 17 9. Razer Leviathan – Elite Gaming & Music Sound Bar with Dolby Surround Sound:
- 18 Razer Leviathan – Elite Gaming & Music Sound Bar with Dolby Surround Sound Review:
- 19 10. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System:
- 20 Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System Review:
1. Cyber Acoustics CA-3602a 62W Desktop Computer Speaker with Subwoofer:
So our first pick as expected is from Cyber Acoustics who have been always been on the top when it comes to producing some cooler external speakers for gaming. Their product we chose is Cyber Acoustics CA-3602a 62W Desktop Computer Speaker. Listed below are some of its features:
- The mesmerizing sound quality with 2 inches dual drivers.
- A power which goes up to a max of 62 watts.
- Everything locked up in a quality wood cabinet for the users.
- A product with the most number of positive reviews.
Cyber Acoustics CA-3602a 62W Desktop Computer Speaker with Subwoofer Review:
This Cyber Acoustic speaker is the first one on your list and you will now learn why. The sound on this thing is bombastic and the design is extremely sleek and neat. The manufacturers claim that this speaker’s ‘thunderous bass performance’ will be in your face. The subwoofers in this model give you a deep and audible experience that you will enjoy. Since the design is magnetically shielded, you can keep the speakers near any electrical appliance such as the monitor without worrying about any loss or distortion of sound.
The LED power indicator further adds to the mood. There is a control pod that can be used to turn the speaker on and off. Then, this pod also allows you to adjust the volume levels. There is a headphone jack for easy access. The desktop has an auxiliary input, a bass volume control, and master volume control. You can purchase this speaker for just $49.99. These speakers are not perfect but if you are a broke gamer or just a beginner, this is a good buy for you at that price.
2. Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer:
It is quite usual to find products from Logitech on these lists. As for the speakers they product, we have picked up Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System for our second pick for this list. Let us tell you some of its top features:
- The center of these speakers is controlled with wires.
- A high-quality sound system with 5.1 surrounds.
- This has matrix mode on and a frequency range between 20 – 40-kilohertz.
- Another top product with dual drive tech.
Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer Review:
Logitech is a well-recognized name when it comes to gaming products and audio solutions. This speaker is a 5.1 system that has 5 speakers. The subwoofer is dedicated to giving the best sound output and performance. Equipped with stereo matrix processing, this set is aimed at producing sound from two audio sources. These speakers are flexible for your gaming set up because their swiveling base allows them to be kept on a table or mounted on a wall. The set comes with a remote that is connected to the subwoofer with an extension cable. Each button has an LED for status indication and the knob on the remote can be used to control volume. With the remote, you can easily control the speakers sitting on your couch with a controller in one hand.
Priced at just $99.99, this Logitech speaker provides good sound with moderate and discreet audio. Whether it is games or music, these speakers will enhance your sonic experience. Since there are 5 speakers, you can place them all around the room to get sound from all sides. With the crystal clear audio and heavy bass, you will have more fun with gaming.
3. Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System:
You cannot certainly afford separate sound systems for your home cinema and gaming. That is why you will want a sound system for multitasking such as for gaming, music, and home cinema. For that, Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System is just the perfect product for the following features:
- This sound system has the clearest sound possible.
- What you really enjoy is its booming bass during the movies, cut scenes, and music.
- Takes up to a max power of 75 watts.
- You can either do the settings with the remote or onboard buttons.
Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System Review: Best Gaming Speakers
This is another Logitech speaker on our list that is a 2.1 speaker system. With 150 Watts peak power, this speaker provides a deep and rich audio experience. The set contains 6 components; one subwoofer and 5 speakers. You will feel the sound from all sides. Connectivity is important to gamers and this speaker has that. You can use the sound card on your computer to connect through the six-channel input. Also, other devices can be connected using the RCA inputs. The speakers convey sound from two audio sources so you do not have to unplug one when switching between the two. Adjust the bass with the control knob on the subwoofer and volume with the knob on the right front speaker.
4. Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System: Best Gaming Speakers
You may not have heard of this brand in other computer accessories but when it comes to gaming and speakers, you would definitely find at least one of their brands which is Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System. The product has the following features:
- These speakers are one of the best cheap options on our list.
- There are a couple of speakers who are tuned perfectly.
- The product has a nice woven glass fiber driver which looks attractive.
- It takes up to a max power of 28 watts which is quite good.
- Have good bass options and can be connected to phones and TV as well.
Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II 2.0 Multimedia Speaker System Review: Best Gaming Speakers
This speaker from Giga Works is a 2.0 speaker system that is quite reasonable in its price. The design is also quite good as the speakers have rounded edges and a silver coat. On the front of the right speaker, you will find the controls for volume, treble, and bass. Also, the headphone jack and auxiliary input are also there and you can connect the speakers to your phone or MP3 player. When you buy the speakers, you get two cords. One is a 0.5mm cable for MP3 players and other is a 3.5mm cable for connecting the speakers to your computer. You can also connect the speakers to your gaming console for a good experience in terms of sound and enjoyment.
If you have heard the previous model from Giga Works, then you can imagine the sound of this model because there is no difference. The sound from these speakers is a bit too smooth but the bass would not disappoint you. These speakers fail when it comes to mid-tones as they are too dominant and feel artificial. The company could have improved there.
5. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System:
If you are someone who is looking forward to buying medium budget speakers for your gaming system which must also serve the premium features, well, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System is the thing for you. The product has the following features:
- In terms of music, this is perfect for playing from any media.
- This is a set of three speakers with perfect bass and onboard sound controls.
- Can be connected to any input outlet and has a frequency range of 31 to 20 KHz.
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System Review:
These speakers from Klipsch are a 2.1 speaker system with a very wide frequency range from 31Hz to 20 kHz. If you want a good gaming experience with the theatre feels, this set will do that for you. The set comes with 35Watt speakers that have a 130 Watt subwoofer to give you punchy bass that makes games more fun. The micro tractix horn design, a feature of the company, ensures that frequency is dispersed and audio is clear. At the front of the headphone, there is a headphone jack and analog input for you to connect two devices at the same time. You can connect these speakers to your smartphone, laptop of PC. Most speakers disappoint in the midrange but these are quite clear there and also do well in the design department.
6. Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker System:
Are you running low on budget but still want to be in for some real speaker treat? Well, get Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker System for yourself. The product has the following top features:
- In this price range, the best premium gaming speakers you can get.
- This gives you a max output of 45 watts.
- You can always plug in headphones in its built-in headphone jack.
- The MDF wooden cabinet with onboard bass and sound controls.
Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker System Review:
This speaker comes with a total output of 45Watts and has a wooden cabinet subwoofer that gives you punchy bass and crisp sound. People who focus on design will find these speakers attractive because the satellite speakers have a hook design. The volume and bass controls can be adjusted. Also, there are dual input jacks and the speakers are compatible with DVD, gaming consoles and PCs. There is also a headphone jack in the front if you want to enjoy the sound privately. To get the cinema-style gaming experience at home, you can invest in these speakers.
7. Trust Gaming GXT 628 120 Watts 2.1 Gaming Speakers for PC, Wii, Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3:
You are either a PC, Xbox, or PS3 gamer and what you should get are these all-rounder Trust Gaming GXT 628 120 Watts 2.1 Gaming Speakers to make your gaming time some real fun. Let us now take you to the quick features of the product:
- One of the cheaper and most-selling gaming speaker brands.
- The smartest connections for Bluetooth and headphones are on-board.
- These gaming speakers give you a max output of 120 watts.
- You can always trust the sound quality they bring unto your door.
Trust Gaming GXT 628 120 Watts 2.1 Gaming Speakers for PC, Wii, Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 Review:
This speaker has 120Watt peak power and is a 2.1 speaker system. To make connectivity easier, this speaker has a Bluetooth system. The subwoofer is wooden and the satellite speakers are 7 inches and they give a sound that you can feel in your body, around the room. The middle and high tones, both are quite crisp and you can tune the bass according to your choice. The control panel is present on the side of the subwoofer and you can control volume and bass from there.
You can connect your laptop, PC and gaming devices to the speakers. There is a 3.5mm cable for the ports and Bluetooth is also available. One of the distinctive features of this speaker is the power management. The smart technology in this speaker keeps the speaker on standby when it is not in use.
8. AVerMedia Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers:
There are a lot of low-end gamers who are low on budget and still won’t make it look cool. For them, we have chosen AVerMedia Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers which are at the best of price ranges and have following cool features:
- These AVerMedia Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers are optimized and designed just perfect for gaming.
- You can also plug in headphones in their 3.5 mm jack and have some private audio.
- What you get in their 40-watt output is crystal clear sound and dynamic bass woofers.
AVerMedia Ballista Unity Gaming Speakers Review:
This is another 2.1 speaker system on our list that has the frequency of 50Hz to 20kHz. The Unity Speakers have a total of 40W and it has 2.75-inch mid range speakers. These speakers deliver you the best sonic experience doe your gaming time. It is specially made for gamers and to give them a great gaming experience. Even at the higher frequency, the speaker tends to be crystal clear in sound and there is very little distortion at high frequencies.
The design of these speakers can go with your gaming set up if you have a theme. The rich bass makes the sound even better. The control for volume is easy to access and the headphone jack allows you to listen to music or other things privately. The speakers are quite light so you can easily fit them in your gaming set up. Also, the speakers can be mounted on a wall if you do not have surface space. To keep them on ear level, perch some books under them.[/su_list][/su_box][/su_column]
9. Razer Leviathan – Elite Gaming & Music Sound Bar with Dolby Surround Sound:
In case you want to go for something premium such as a Razer sound system, you are expected to pay more but as the trend speaks, you are in for some real treat lads. The product has the following features:
- One of the best Razer sound systems with 7.1 surround which uses Dolby Technology.
- What you get are 5.25 inches woofers with a pair of tweeters and a subwoofer as well.
- You can always switch between 180 to 20 Kilo Hertz frequency and without any distortion.
- The product also uses the NFC technology.
Razer Leviathan – Elite Gaming & Music Sound Bar with Dolby Surround Sound Review:
These speakers are specially designed for gamers. The Dolby technology ensures that you get the virtual sound. So, you will be able to hear everything that is happening in the game, from gunshots to someone jumping off a roof or cliff. Every little sound is detailed and crisp clear. Easily switch between games and music for a versatile experience. For a small size, this speaker has a huge sound. The 3.5mm input allows you to connect different things to your speakers. Bluetooth connectivity makes things easier for you.
If you are planning to watch movies, this speaker might not clarify every detail as it does in games. Also, the speaker does not come with a remote control so you will have to keep it on your desk. Lack of a remote control makes this speaker unsuitable for your gaming setup since you would have to get off your couch a lot.
10. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System:
When it comes to 5.1 surrounds, there is nothing better than Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System which is our last pick. The price, however, is the one which might make you think twice before you buy it. The product has following premium features:
- You get a perfect 5.1 surround with the latest Dolby Technology.
- These gaming speakers have an easy control system and a provided wireless remote.
- You can connect these to your gaming pc, television, phone, and any audio device.
- The beast power output of 500 watts which is simply mesmerizing.
Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System Review:
This Logitech speaker is made to deliver an immersive sound experience to gamers. It is a 5.1 speaker system that is equipped with Dolby Digital technology. This gives you a premium sound experience. It has a 1000Watts peak power and 500Watts RMS power which will give you the bass experience that is needed for gaming. You can connect 6 devices to the speaker using the 3.5mm. Since there is a remote control, you can control the gaming console easily. The wireless remote control lets you control the volume for each speaker independently.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Gaming Speakers 2021. Hope you would have liked our picks and have bought the most suitable one for yourself.