Everyone wants to get the value for the money they are paying. However, when it comes to gaming accessories your money could truly get wasted if you don’t pay enough attention to the research. If you haven’t got the stamina for that, let us handle them. In this article, we are going to countdown our picks for Top 10 Best Graphics Cards for the Money 2021 you are paying. We shall begin!
Top 10 Best Graphics Cards For The Money:
Today’s guide is gonna be a little different where we would share Best Graphics Cards For The Money 2021.
You can check our list below and also check out our comparison table (for a quick review) and pros and cons and features (for detailed research).
Having said that, we shall begin with the list!
Best Graphics Cards For The Money 2021 Products Table:
|Name||Video Ram||Memory Type||Price|
|NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB Edition||6 GB||gddr5||Check Price|
|AMD Radeon RX Vega 56||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Price|
|GTX 1070||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Price|
|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti||4 GB||GDDR5||Check Price|
|Radeon RX 470||4 GB||GDDR5||Check Price|
|MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Price|
|GTX 1080||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Price|
|Gigabyte GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5||2 GB||GDDR5||Check Price|
|MSI Gaming Radeon RX 560||4 GB||GDDR5||Check Price|
|Gigabyte GT730 GDDR5||2 GB||DDR3||Check Price|
- 1 1. NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB Edition: Best Graphics Cards For The Money
- 2 2. AMD Radeon RX Vega 56: Best Graphics Cards For The Money
- 3 3. GTX 1070: Best Graphics Cards For The Money
- 4 4. NVIDIA GTX 1050ti: Best Graphics Cards For The Money
- 5 5. Radeon RX 470: Best Graphics Cards For The Money
- 6 6. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit:
- 7 7. GTX 1080:
- 8 8. Gigabyte GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5:
- 9 9. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 560 128-bit 4GB GDRR5:
- 10 10. Gigabyte GT730 GDDR5 – 2GB:
1. NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB Edition: Best Graphics Cards For The Money
If there is one thing which is true about NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB, it is the ultimate gaming performance which it brings in the best price while saving you a lot of power and thus, it is our first pick. The top features of Best Graphics Cards For The Money are mentioned:
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 is available in both 3 and 6 GB video memory editions.
- For ultimate gaming performance at 1080p, we recommend the 6 GB edition.
- For those who love overclocking, this is definitely your go.
- You can go SLI with this one and that is one con that it has.
GTX 1060 is still getting its software updates from Nvidia which means better gaming performance even in 2021.
Though it lacks the ray-tracing technology and a hardware upgrade is due if you are looking forward to enjoying that.
Moreover, for 1080p gaming, this card still stands out as one of the best and affordable deals for gamers in the running year.
2. AMD Radeon RX Vega 56: Best Graphics Cards For The Money
Well, it is finally the time that we give some space to AMD even though our 2nd pick from them is quite expensive for this list. It is not AMD’s tradition to bring expensive stuff but it is okay if the performance is like the one which AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 offers:
- It is time to enjoy an 8 GB HMB2 gaming performance.
- The RX Vega from AMD gives 60+ at 1080p always.
- Well, the heating issues are always there with AMD.
- The energy consumption is great but so does gaming performance.
Besides the power consumption problem, AMD graphics cards are affordable and some deliver even better performance when paired with the right processor.
That is exactly what RX Vega 56 might be doing for you, especially this 8 GB edition that gets the done for full HD gaming.
Also, with greater energy consumption, there are some heating issues that AMD needs to resolve to make this a perfect deal.
3. GTX 1070: Best Graphics Cards For The Money
Before the release of the TI editions from the company, people would only go mostly for GTX 1070 and some of its reasons include the medium budget and high-performance card. This gaming beast has the following amazing features of Best Graphics Cards For The Money:
- GTX 1070 is a 256-bit graphics card with a video memory of 8 GB, and it also uses the GDDR5 technology.
- Another of the cards which would run all the next generations games at 60 fps
- It would also run 4k games at good frame rates.
- With the latest drivers released for the 10 series, its performance gets better and better every day.
GTX 1070 is a great example of ‘What AMD does, Nvidia does it better’ and this 8 GB graphics card has proved that over and over again in the benchmarks.
While the latest updates have caused it to drop a few FPS, especially in the games with ray-tracing enabled, disabling that would restore the same performance.
Even in 2021, GTX 1070 handles many games well on 4k resolution but you can’t expect the same for the next-gen titles.
4. NVIDIA GTX 1050ti: Best Graphics Cards For The Money
Do you want to run every game that there is? Do you want to enjoy some cool graphics while staying on a good budget as well? Well, it is the time for you to get GTX 1050ti which is quite in the budget and a high-performance GPU. Let us move and enlist the features of our number one pick:
- A graphics card you can get on a budget under $300.
- This can run any next-gen game in medium to high settings.
- The fps which you will get will be mostly above 50.
- It comes with 4 GB of video memory and GDDR5 technology.
GTX 1050ti provides a great solution when you haven’t got a budget for those high-end graphics cards to get going with your gaming needs.
Whether new or old, it can run most titles at medium to high settings when the exception of a few next-gen titles where it performed poorly in benchmarks.
However, it is still a great choice for medium-end gaming combined with the right processor and ram combo.
5. Radeon RX 470: Best Graphics Cards For The Money
The only competitor to the top brand is AMD and over the years, it has given some really hard time to NVIDIA. One of the best things is that while they almost reach the performance, they are also much cheaper. With a budget which most of you can afford, RX 470 would be the best for you with the following top features of Best Graphics Cards For The Money:
- Now, enjoy the performance of DX 12.
- Also, enjoy the performance better with 4 GB VM.
- You can crossfire 2 cards easily.
- This is an overclocked edition.
Radeon RX 470 brings the DX 12 support that provides a reason good enough to be buying this card even in 2021.
Not just that, it has one of the most affordable GPUs you can buy that delivers pretty good gaming performance.
Plus, getting this overclocked edition would provide better performance than the standard one and getting two of these for crossfire is even better.
6. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit:
You can always take a step ahead and if you can increase your budget, you can now enjoy the performance of MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit which is an even powerful GPU from AMD. Being an AMD product makes it economical. The product has the following top features:
- This GPU is based on GDDR5 technology used in the latest cards.
- The video memory is 4 GB which is enough for the games.
- A memory interface of 256-bit which is enough for the latest games.
- A price which most of you can afford.
Increasing your budget could even get you RX 570 by AMD and 4 GB of video memory, you could greatly enhance the FPS you were getting before.
However, this GPU needs to be paired with the right processor since it could cause a bottleneck with paired with low-end processors.
As compared to the cards of its price range, RX 570 brings a great deal and is definitely worth it in 2021.
7. GTX 1080:
Even though after the release of GTX 1080 Ti, people rarely go for 1080 but those with a little budget issue, they go for 1080. One of the reasons why many hardcore gamers prefer this is its price which is much better than most of the cards in this range and still delivers the 4k gaming performance. See its top features below:
- A card which delivers 60 or more fps even on 4k resolution
- In most of the games, it has 2560 CUDA cores.
- 10 GBPS memory speed which makes it immensely powerful.
A great part of the PC gaming hub still owns GTX 1080 since it is still one of the most powerful cards for full HD and 4k gaming.
Moreover, its demand in the gaming circle ensured that the price drop remains minimal so affording this in 2021 is still a problem.
However, with 2560 CUDA cores and 10 GB video memory, this gaming beast is still powerful and one of the best graphics cards for the money.
8. Gigabyte GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5:
In this budget, the best graphics card you can buy is GTX 1050 2 GB edition from NVIDIA which is based on the GDDR5 technology and can run any current-gen game in at least medium settings while delivering some smooth fps. The top hardware specs of this card are:
- This latest graphics under two hundred from NVIDIA is based on GDDR5 technology.
- The card is from the latest GTX 1000 series with the potential for running any game.
- This 2 GB edition can run medium to high-end games as well.
- The previous-gen games can be run in 1080p with DirectX12 support.
While you might not have enough budget left after yourself a good PC, you can start gaming with GTX 1050 and start saving for a better one in the future.
In a good PC, this card has proved itself well delivering playable FPS even on the next-gen titles.
GTX 1050 even brings DX 12 support and can play many titles on 1080p while delivering a good frame rate.
9. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 560 128-bit 4GB GDRR5:
For the AMD lovers, we are now bringing RX 560 which is another medium gaming GPU is completing 1050ti. While it does not beat its competitor in most of the games, you could still get the equivalent performance while saving some good money. The top features are:
- This MSI Aero edition for RX 560 is even powerful with 4 GB video memory.
- Running on Windows 10 will give you DX12 support for the games.
- Enjoy the performance of 7000 MHz memory clock and GDDR5 technology.
- Another perfect choice for the gamers @1080p.
If you want to stay high-end with a budget not that great for your needs, RX 560 is a good option that is still able to deliver playable fps on high settings.
When you pair it with the right AMD processor and even performs better with many Intel performance; however, the benchmarks showed an fps drop in this case.
As far as you are planning to play on 1080p resolution, you should be good to go with GTX 560.
10. Gigabyte GT730 GDDR5 – 2GB:
For those gamers who do not have the budget to get any of the above products, they still have an opportunity to keep their gaming scene alive with these low-end graphics cards Gigabyte GT730 GDDR5 – 2GB which is really good for classic games and even some latest titles. The top features are:
- This is based on GDDR5 technology from NVIDIA with 64-bit performance.
- Gigabyte GT730 features only 2 GB video memory which is enough for old titles.
- It is better than your game at 720p with this one.
- You can watch HD movies and even movies in 4k.
GT 730 is a card we definitely wouldn’t recommend if you plan to play next-gen titles, however, for playing older games on low to medium settings is something this card can pull off.
It would also be a good choice if you are buying a graphics card for your graphics design and video rendering needs and don’t have a big budget for the high-end GPUs.
This concludes our reviews of the 10 best graphics cards for the money in 2021 with detailed features, pros, and cons. Keep visiting our site for more interesting product reviews!