Everyone wants to get the value for the money they are paying. However, when it comes to gaming accessories your money could truly get wasted if you don’t pay enough attention to the research. If you haven’t got the stamina for that, let us handle them. In this article, we are going to countdown our picks for Top 10 Best Graphics Cards for the Money 2020 you are paying. We shall begin!
1. NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB Edition:
If there is one thing which is true about NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB, it is the ultimate gaming performance which it brings in the best price while saving you a lot of power and thus, it is our first pick. The top features are mentioned:
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 is available in both 3 and 6 GB video memory editions.
- For ultimate gaming performance at 1080p, we recommend the 6 GB edition.
- For those who love overclocking, this is definitely your go.
- You can go SLI with this one and that is one con that it has.
2. AMD Radeon RX Vega 56:
Well, it is finally the time that we give some space to AMD even though our 2nd pick from them is quite expensive for this list. It is not AMD’s tradition to bring expensive stuff but it is okay if the performance is like the one which AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 offers:
- It is time to enjoy an 8 GB HMB2 gaming performance.
- The RX Vega from AMD gives 60+ at 1080p always.
- Well, the heating issues are always there with AMD.
- The energy consumption is great but so does gaming performance.
3. GTX 1070:
Before the release of the TI editions from the company, people would only go mostly for GTX 1070 and some of its reasons include the medium budget and high-performance card. This gaming beast has following amazing features:
- GTX 1070 is a 256-bit graphics card with a video memory of 8 GB, and it also uses the GDDR5 technology.
- Another of the cards which would run all the next generations games at 60 fps
- Would also run 4k games at good frame rates.
- With the latest drivers released for the 10 series, its performance gets better and better every day.
4. NVIDIA GTX 1050ti:
Do you want to run every game that there is? Do you want to enjoy some cool graphics while staying on a good budget as well? Well, it is the time for you to get GTX 1050ti which is quite in the budget and a high-performance GPU. Let us move and enlist the features of our number one pick:
- A graphics card you can get on a budget under $300.
- This can run any next-gen game in medium to high settings.
- The fps which you will get will be mostly above 50.
- Comes with 4 GB video memory and GDDR5 technology.
5. Radeon RX 470:
The only competitor to the top brand is AMD and over the years, it has given some really hard time to NVIDIA. One of the best things is that while they almost reach the performance, they are also much cheaper. With a budget which most of you can afford, RX 470 would be the best for you with the following top features:
- Now, enjoy the performance of DX 12.
- Also, enjoy the performance better with 4 GB VM.
- You can crossfire 2 cards easily.
- This is an overclocked edition.
6. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit:
You can always take a step ahead and if you can increase your budget, you can now enjoy the performance of MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit which is an even powerful GPU from AMD. Being an AMD product makes it economical. The product has following top features:
- This GPU is based on GDDR5 technology used in latest cards.
- The video memory is 4 GB which is enough for the games.
- A memory interface of 256-bit which is enough for latest games.
- A price which most of you can afford.
7. GTX 1080:
Even though after the release of GTX 1080 Ti, people rarely go for 1080 but those with a little budget issue, they go for 1080. One of the reasons why many hardcore gamers prefer this is its price which is much better than most of the cards in this range and still delivers the 4k gaming performance. See its top features below:
- A card which delivers 60 or more fps even on 4k resolution
- In most of the games, has 2560 CUDA cores.
- 10 GBPS memory speed which makes it immensely powerful.
8. Gigabyte GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5:
In this budget, the best graphics card you can buy is GTX 1050 2 GB edition from NVIDIA which is based on the GDDR5 technology and can run any current gen game in at least medium settings while delivering some smooth fps. The top hardware specs of this card are:
- This latest graphics under two hundred from NVIDIA is based on GDDR5 technology.
- The card is from the latest GTX 1000 series with potential for running any game.
- This 2 GB edition can run medium to high-end games as well.
- The previous gen games can be run in 1080p with DirectX12 support.
9. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 560 128-bit 4GB GDRR5:
For the AMD lovers, we are now bringing RX 560 which is another medium gaming GPU is completing 1050ti. While it does not beat its competitor in most of the games, you could still get the equivalent performance while saving some good money. The top features are:
- This MSI Aero edition for RX 560 is even powerful with 4 GB video memory.
- Running on Windows 10 will give you DX12 support for the games.
- Enjoy the performance of 7000 MHz memory clock and GDDR5 technology.
- Another perfect choice for the gamers @1080p.
10. Gigabyte GT730 GDDR5 – 2GB:
For those gamers who do not have the budget to get any of the above products, they still have an opportunity to keep their gaming scene alive with this low-end graphics cards Gigabyte GT730 GDDR5 – 2GB which is really good for classic games and even some latest titles. The top features are:
- This is based on GDDR5 technology from NVIDIA with 64-bit performance.
- Gigabyte GT730 features only 2 GB video memory which is enough for old titles.
- It is better than you game at 720p with this one.
- You can watch HD movies and even movies in 4k.