The mining of cryptocurrency really disturbed the market when it raised the prices of gaming hardware especially motherboards and graphics cards since they are the key components of the process. However, the prices are now settling and if you are looking forward to starting this business, we are going to do a list of Top 10 Best Graphics Cards for Mining 2021. We shall begin with the list!
Top 10 Best Graphics Cards For Mining:
Today’s guide is gonna be a little different where we would share Best Graphics Cards For Mining.
You can check our list below and also check out our comparison table (for a quick review) and pros and cons and features (for detailed research).
Having said that, we shall begin with the list!
|Name||Card Ram||Ram Type||Where to Buy?|
|NVIDIA GTX 1070||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Details|
|AMD Radeon RX 580||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Details|
|Radeon RX 480 8GB GDDR5||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Details|
|EVGA GTX 1060 SC GAMING||6 GB||GDDR5||Check Details|
|MSI RX Vega 56 Air Boost||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Details|
|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti||4 GB||GDDR5||Check Details|
|EVGA GTX 1070Ti||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Details|
|MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X SLI||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Details|
|MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit||8 GB||GDDR5||Check Details|
|Corsair Harpoon||-||GDDR5||Check Details|
- 1 1. NVIDIA GTX 1070: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
- 2 2. AMD Radeon RX 580: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
- 3 3. Radeon RX 480 8GB GDDR5: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
- 4 4. EVGA GTX 1060 SC GAMING: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
- 5 5. MSI RX Vega 56 Air Boost: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
- 6 6. NVIDIA GTX 1050ti: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
- 7 7. EVGA GTX 1070Ti:
- 8 8. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X SLI:
- 9 9. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit:
- 10 10. AMD Radeon RX Vega 64:
1. NVIDIA GTX 1070: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
Mining is a process which puts a lot of load on your hardware and decreases its value significantly. However, it has been observed that only the speed of GTX 1070 has been really great in mining the coin while reducing much lesser health as compared to other cards. The top features of this graphics card for mining are:
- A perfect GPU for a combination of jobs such as mining and gaming.
- Even when you are mining, there is a very lesser decrease in gaming performance.
- Convenient due to the high amount of video memory that is up to 8 GB GDDR5.
- The hash rate is really high and still consumes lesser power.
2. AMD Radeon RX 580: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
You would see most of the cryptocurrency miners going for AMD GPUs because of their reputation which they have earned through their performance. So for you, we will now recommend AMD Radeon RX 580 which is quite excellent in its mining performance and installing a series of it will make you a millionaire. The top Best Graphics Cards For Mining are:
- This graphics card is also based on DX12 and GDDR5 memory.
- There is no space for stutters, lags, and lack of driver support.
- A perfect AMD GPU both for mining and gaming.
- Though it consumes a lot of power, its popularity cannot be undermined.
3. Radeon RX 480 8GB GDDR5: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
For those miners who are unable to afford to RX 580, we will recommend them go with this one because of the good hash rate which is not as high as RX 580 but you haven’t got the budget, this would enough for you. The top features of the GPU for mining are:
- Again, based on GDDR5 technology with 8 GB video memory installed.
- You have DX12 for latest games on Windows 10.
- Impressive hash rate to mine the currency faster.
- Uses the AMD Free-Sync Technology for better performance.
4. EVGA GTX 1060 SC GAMING: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
An alternative to RX 480 is this EVGA GTX 1060 which opens up the path for you to become a true miner. Though its mining abilities are quite average since it is very economical and consumes very less energy, it becomes a relatively fair choice for it. The top Best Graphics Cards For Mining are:
- This one comes in both 3 and 6 GB versions.
- Though recommended for gaming, it can be used for mining as well.
- This would easily mine 3 most popular coins.
- Consumes very lesser energy and thus it is the best feature.
5. MSI RX Vega 56 Air Boost: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
RX Vega series from AMD focuses on the best graphics performance for gaming, however, it can also be used for mining. Though its performance will not be as great as RX series, the reliable features make it one of the healthier choices. The top features of Best Graphics Cards For Mining are:
- AMD has introduced a different chipset for RX Vega series.
- Based on HBM2, this has a video memory of up to 8 GB.
- You will love the bit performance of 2048-bit in this one.
- Its higher power consumptions could be one of the cons.
6. NVIDIA GTX 1050ti: Best Graphics Cards For Mining
Do you want to run every game while making money with mining at the same time? Well, it is the time for you to get GTX 1050ti which is quite in the budget and a high-performance GPU. Let us move and enlist the features of our number one pick:
- A graphics card you can get in a very good budget.
- This can run any next-gen game in medium to high settings.
- The best medium-end option which can mine cryptocurrency.
- The availability in different editions is simply perfect.
7. EVGA GTX 1070Ti:
That legacy of high-end gaming performance and mining is carried quite amazingly with this enhanced and most powerful edition of the top pick. However, since the TI editions are always expensive, plus, they are meant to empower gaming, we had to rank this one here with the following top features to offer:
- The boost and memory clock is really enormous.
- The gigantic performance in mining but even better in gaming.
- Draws much lesser power as compared to AMD cards.
- The price, however, would bother anyone while buying.
8. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X SLI:
For those who cannot afford GTX 1080Ti, you might want to get the standard version of it. When you have a look at mining requirements on GEFORCE Experience, you realize that even this one is enough and when it is from MSI, it is more than enough. The top specs of this gaming GPU are:
- This standard version only features an 8 GB video memory.
- With GDDR5X technology, one of the best gaming options.
- Good for mining and can use with any mining software.
- Even being a high-end GPU, power consumption is efficient.
9. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit:
You can always take a step ahead and if you can increase your budget, you can now enjoy the performance of MSI Gaming Radeon RX 570 256-bit which is an even powerful GPU from AMD. Being an AMD product makes it economical. The Best Graphics Cards For Mining has the following top features:
- This GPU is based on GDDR5 technology used in the latest cards.
- The video memory is 4 GB which is enough for the games and mining.
- A memory interface of 256-bit which is enough for the latest games.
- A price which most of you can afford.
10. AMD Radeon RX Vega 64:
For the last pick, here is another product of the same category. However, the driver support for RX Vega 64 being the latest model is much better than Vega 56 and here we are with our last pick for the list. Its top features are mentioned:
- No difference in video memory that is 8 GB HMB2.
- The benchmarks results in all games and mining software were really impressive.
- Being an AMD product, the energy consumption is always high.
- At a good cost, it generates good profits for the miners.