When you have a budget as mentioned in the title, it is possible that you can go for low-end gaming on a customized PC. However, there are still many good graphics cards which can enable classic gaming with their power efficient and high gaming performance. In this article, we are counting our picks for Top 10 Best Graphics Cards under $100 2021.
Best Graphics Cards Under $100 2021:
We have already covered different graphics card under a general guide and different budget guides as well.
And as a part of our budget series, today we are gonna list and review 10 Best Graphics Cards Under $100 2021 along with features and pros and cons.
The top picks for the list are:
Best Graphics Cards Under $100 2021 Products Table:
|Name||Video RAM||Memory Type||Price|
|ASUS PH-GT1030-O2G GeForce GT 1030||2 GB||GDDR5x||Check Details|
|EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 1024MB DDR3||1 GB||GDDR5x||Check Details|
|Gigabyte GT730 GDDR5||2 GB||GDDR5x||Check Details|
|MSI ATI Radeon HD 6450||1 GB||GDDR5x||Check Details|
|MSI Computer VGA Graphic Card GT 710||2 GB||GDDR5x||Check Details|
|Gigabyte 210 DDR3||1 GB||GDDR5x||Check Details|
|ASUS 2 GB Graphics Cards R7240||2 GB||GDDR5x||Check Details|
|VisionTek Radeon 5450||1 GB||GDDR5x||Check Details|
|Asus AMD Radeon R7 250||1 GB||GDDR5x||Check Details|
|Zotac PCI Express Video Card ZT-71301-20L||1 GB||GDDR5x||Check Details|
- 1 1. ASUS PH-GT1030-O2G GeForce GT 1030 2 GB: Graphics Cards Under $100
- 2 2. EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 1024MB DDR3: Minimum Graphics Cards Under $100:
- 3 3. Gigabyte GT730 GDDR5 – 2GB: Cheapest Graphics Cards
- 4 4. MSI ATI Radeon HD 6450 1 GB DDR3:
- 5 5. MSI Computer VGA Graphic Card GT 710 2GD3 LP:
- 6 6. Gigabyte 210 DDR3 – 1 GB:
- 7 7. ASUS 2 GB Graphics Cards R7240-2GD3-L:
- 8 8. VisionTek Radeon 5450 1GB DDR3:
- 9 9. Asus AMD Radeon R7 250 1GB DDR5 128-Bit:
- 10 10. Zotac PCI Express Video Card ZT-71301-20L:
1. ASUS PH-GT1030-O2G GeForce GT 1030 2 GB: Graphics Cards Under $100
When you are looking forward to quality gaming even when the budget is not great, make sure that the product you buy is from the latest 1000 series of NVIDIA which has been made even better by ASUS. This graphics card comes with 1531 MHz boost clock which provides amazing performance and makes your gaming experience extraordinary.
Along with that, there is a dual-ball bearing fan which helps in reducing friction. This increases the lifespan up to 2 times and increases cooling efficiency. The fan is also dust-resistant; a feature that further contributes to longevity.
The top features of the product are:
- GT 1030 is the best low-end option with latest drivers support.
- The video memory of 2 GB is installed for great gaming performance.
- With the large fan, it remains cool throughout the playing time.
- It has GPU Tweak II technology installed with a gaming boost.
2. EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 1024MB DDR3: Minimum Graphics Cards Under $100:
EVGA is one of the classic brands which is known for its NVIDIA editions with much better gaming performance than the stock editions. For the second pick, we are introducing EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 1024MB DDR3. The graphics card is your budget-friendly option for gaming and office use.
It comes with support for DirectX 10 for making your computing experience extra-smooth. On top of that, there is an HDMI port so that you can connect to different monitors. It has the GigaThread Technology which allows execution of thousands of threads together in graphics core.
The top features of the product are:
- This gaming GPU is available in both 512 and 1 GB editions.
- Based on DDR3 technology, it is still really effective for older games.
- With the memory clock of 1200 MHz, one of the most effective for low-end.
- Gaming on a GPU with 9.6 GB/sec bandwidth.
3. Gigabyte GT730 GDDR5 – 2GB: Cheapest Graphics Cards
For those gamers who do not have the budget to get any of the above products, they still have an opportunity to keep their gaming scene alive with this low-end graphics cards Gigabyte GT730 GDDR5 – 2GB which is really good for classic games and even some latest titles.
You can connect three monitors at the same time, with this card. The different output options include HDMI and DVI. Also, there is an analog VGA output. Since it has a fansink cooler, the air is dissipated through the GPU. This is the best card for high-res video and low-res gaming.
The top features are:
- This is based on GDDR5 technology from NVIDIA with 64-bit performance.
- Gigabyte GT730 features only 2 GB video memory which is enough for old titles.
- It is better than you game at 720p with this one.
- You can watch HD movies and even movies in 4k.
4. MSI ATI Radeon HD 6450 1 GB DDR3:
Looking for something fantastic in terms of classic gaming power and video editing? Well, it would be better if you get this MSI ATI Radeon HD 6450 1 GB edition which still has good driver support from the manufacturers. Since it comes with one slot thermal design, a lot of spaces are saved.
Also, the design is quite low profile, making it suitable for a smaller system. It requires one PCle slot and makes the graphics much better than integrated graphics. The aluminum core eliminates any risk of explosion. Moreover, there is support for Deep Color, along with 7.1 High Bitrate Auto transmissions.
The top features of the product are:
- Based on DDR3 technology, this one is good for old games.
- A classic gaming card with only 625 memory clock and 1 GB memory.
- This one supports Crossfire technology so you can install two.
- Good for DX11 gaming and has Open GL 4.1 installed.
5. MSI Computer VGA Graphic Card GT 710 2GD3 LP:
Want to go even low-end? Well, you might want to get this MSI Computer VGA Graphic Card GT 710 2GD3 LP which is powered by classic games, however, you cannot hope to run the current and latest titles.
This graphic card is suitable for users who want to build a smaller and slimmer system. Its low profile design integrates well with such a system. It has allowed in-game video recording and can be controlled wirelessly with mobile devices. The all-solid capacitors give the graphic card the life span of a decade.
It has the following hardware specs:
- With a memory clock of 1600, it is good for low-end gaming.
- With 2 GB video memory and 64-bit, run all classic games.
- This is really powered efficient and your pc must have 300w PSU at least.
- You can connect a 4k monitor using this GPU.
6. Gigabyte 210 DDR3 – 1 GB:
In this price range, you will only have to rely on the classics. While you can afford to high-end at this time, it is better that you buy Gigabyte 210 DDR3 – 1 GB edition because of its much better driver support still enabled by NVIDIA.
In this graphics card, the company has used area connectors that provide optimum signal transduction. PhysX Technology is used in the card which works with 150 games on PS3, Nintendo, and PC. This feature allows you to experience real-time physics such as explosions, motion on screen and tears. Presence of CUDA technology ensures speedy performance in all applications.
The top gaming and hardware features are:
- An enhanced edition of GT 210 from NVIDIA driver support still enabled.
- You will love the cooling design which is the latest.
- This is still good for classic games while delivering good fps.
- You get an HDMI, VGA, and DVI port for connections.
7. ASUS 2 GB Graphics Cards R7240-2GD3-L:
Just like there was a distinction between 730 and 710, this one is an even low-end to R7 250 which comes with 2 GB video memory and DDR5 technology. This is an upgraded version of a normal 240 making it power efficient and has following top features:
This ASUS card features premium alloys in different components. As a result, the card lasts for 2.5 times longer period and is 15% faster in terms of speed. The fan is dust-proof, increasing particle resistance and life span. With GPU Tweak, you can modify the performance of the fan, clock speed and voltage easily using an intuitive interface. You can play games with 1280*1024 resolution or Blue-ray 3D apps.
- Even at this low level, the cooling fan is really efficient for low-end gaming.
- The clock speed has been modified by ASUS for better gaming efficiency.
- With the overclocking features, the gaming performance is 15% better.
- Designed in a way that you can install it in Mini-ITX pcs.
8. VisionTek Radeon 5450 1GB DDR3:
One of the dominating cards from the 1st decade of the 21st century is this VisionTek Radeon 5450 1GB DDR3 which was a fan-favorite for games back then. If you need to try those games again, well, you better get this with good gaming performance and driver support.
This graphic card has been designed to give a feature-laden experience to gamers with its Direct X11 support. The HDR Texture feature allows you to experience amazing image quality without increasing the footprint of graphics memory.
It also has multi-threading support which makes rendering faster with all CPU cores, thus, leading to an incredible gaming experience. The ATI AVIVO HD delivers smooth HD playback.
The top features are:
- One of the best DX11 cards produced in the first decade.
- The gaming card from AMD is still perfect for classic low-end games.
- All the ports including an HDMI port, VGA, and DVI are present.
- A high bandwidth card with 7.1 sound support on HDMI.
9. Asus AMD Radeon R7 250 1GB DDR5 128-Bit:
When it comes to low-end, AMD also has a huge arsenal of gaming cards and one of the deserved presentations for this list would be this R7 250 1 GB edition from AMD. This card has the features that you would find in other Asus cards in the same price range.
There is a dust-proof fan to protect the card from damage while the super allow ensures card reliability and regulates overall graphics. For better gaming performance, you can turn off Windows effects. At the same time, you can free memory on the system without shutting down any processes.
The top features of this card are:
- It only features 1 GB video memory and can only run low-end games.
- You can install this on any Core 2 Duo or Quad-Core computer.
- A GPU that supports a max resolution 1600p on any screen.
- It has a dust-proof fan which keeps it cooler.
10. Zotac PCI Express Video Card ZT-71301-20L:
If you have got a Mini-ITX card, it is recommended from our hub that you get this ZOTAC card which is variant of 710 and still a really good gaming option for the low-end gamers. With this Zotac Graphics card, you can experience better gaming and video playback experience.
Enjoy much better graphics than the integrated graphics in all the computer applications. The GeForce Experience lets you enjoy increased reliability and matchless stability. With 192 CUDA cores, 2.0 PCI express and 954 MHz engine clock, this card are great at its job. There are three display outputs; DL-DVI, HDMI and VGA.
The top features of this gaming card are:
- Now enjoy the gaming performance of 1 GB video memory and 954 MHz clocks.
- The 64-bit in this gaming GPU brings an enhanced gaming performance.
- You are going to enjoy smooth performance due to 1600 MHz.
- Has both HDMI and VGA ports.
So, this was our list of 10 Best Graphics Cards Under $100 2021. If you have any question or wanna share something kindly use the comments section below.
For more gaming related products and their budget specific guides visit our homepage.