Most of the pc gamers prefer a mid-tower casing because they are economical, not too heavy, they are concise, don’t take much space, and can fit almost completely hardware most of the times. If you are looking for a mid-tower casing to build a gaming pc, we have come up with our Top 10 Best Mid-Tower Cases List 2021.
How do we choose our Best Mid Tower Cases in 2021?
Mid-tower cases are quite good for gamers but which one should you choose? There are hundreds of models in the market and choosing the best to fulfil your needs could be a daunting task. Well, there are a few parameters that you can choose to judge whether a mid-tower case is good for your gaming needs or not. First of all, you should look at the size. The case should not be so small that it does not show compatibility with the hardware and it should not even be too big for your gaming set up. You need to look at the size of the motherboard and the power supply of any case.
After that, you need to consider the cooling mechanisms because as a gamer, you will use your computer for quite a while. If there are too many coolers, it does not always mean that the airflow would be good. Make sure that the air flow is not split. Also, the blades are bigger, the performance would be better. Try to get a case that has lesser screws so that you can deal with it easily when you need to upgrade or repair. Lastly, its price is an important factor. If you do not know how to get value for your money, then use our guide to find out.
10 Best Mid-Tower Cases 2021:
We already have shared our top 10 list for full tower cases but upon the request of many readers, we are gonna list Best Mid Tower Cases 2021 along with reviews, features and pros and cons. You can also checkout our comparison table.
We are now commencing our picks!
|Name||SSD||Where to Buy?|
|Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case||Yes||Check Details|
|ROSEWILL ATX Case Mid-Tower Case||Yes||Check Details|
|ROSEWILL Challenger ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case||Yes||Check Details|
|Cooler Master MCB-B600L-KA5N-S00 Mid-Tower Computer Case||Yes||Check Details|
|Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case||Yes||Check Details|
|ROSEWILL CULLINAN ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case||Yes||Check Details|
|Corsair Carbide Quiet 400Q Compact Mid-Tower Case||Yes||Check Details|
|ROSEWILL ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case||Yes||Check Details|
|BITFENIX Computer Case||Yes||Check Details|
|Corsair Carbide Series 270R – Mid-Tower ATX Case||Yes||Check Details|
- 1 1. Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case:
- 2 Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case Review:
- 3 2. ROSEWILL ATX Case Mid-Tower Case with Blue LED Fan:
- 4 ROSEWILL ATX Case Mid-Tower Case with Blue LED Fan Review:
- 5 3. ROSEWILL Challenger ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case:
- 6 ROSEWILL Challenger ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case Review:
- 7 4. Cooler Master MCB-B600L-KA5N-S00 Mid-Tower Computer Case:
- 8 Cooler Master MCB-B600L-KA5N-S00 Mid-Tower Computer Case Review:
- 9 5. Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case:
- 10 Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case Review:
- 11 6. ROSEWILL CULLINAN ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case:
- 12 ROSEWILL CULLINAN ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case Review:
- 13 7. Corsair Carbide Quiet 400Q Compact Mid-Tower Case:
- 14 Corsair Carbide Quiet 400Q Compact Mid-Tower Case Review:
- 15 8. ROSEWILL ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case with PSU:
- 16 ROSEWILL ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case with PSU Review:
- 17 9. BITFENIX Computer Case BFC-NEO-100-WWWKP-RP:
- 18 BITFENIX Computer Case BFC-NEO-100-WWWKP-RP Review:
- 19 10. Corsair Carbide Series 270R – Mid-Tower ATX Case:
- 20 Corsair Carbide Series 270R – Mid-Tower ATX Case Review:
1. Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case:
When it comes to gaming chassis, what could be better than Corsair? Well, they have proved their quality and reliance on time and time again. That is probably why our first pick is this Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case which is very economical, durable and has ample space to fit any hardware for building a custom pc. Its top features are listed below:
- There are slots for fitting SSD as well which most chassis don’t feature.
- You will love the durable and elegant machine design of this case.
- There are easy to open and close screws for which you don’t need a screwdriver.
- Now install up to 5 120 mm fans in this case.
Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case Review:
Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid-Tower Case is a very reliable product for gamers. It is on top of this list because not only is it economical, it is also very durable. The sleek design has enough space to fit in all your hardware. Just make yourself a custom PC with it easily. One of the distinguishing features of this tower case is the presence of SSD slots.
These are not present in most other chassis. Also, the machine looks quite sleek and would go with the theme of your gaming set up. If you want to upgrade it, you can do it easily since no screwdrivers are needed for opening its screws. You can put in 5 fans to make sure that the PC does not get heated with playing.
2. ROSEWILL ATX Case Mid-Tower Case with Blue LED Fan:
In case you are someone who would rather have some style instead of extreme quality, you can pay some extra bucks for this mid-tower case made by ROSEWILL. This is an ATX case which is the same as a mid-tower case with the following top features:
- A design that enchants the hearts of the users every time they buy it.
- There are multiple USB ports and slots for hard drives & SSDs.
- The ventilation features are cool with 3 fans already installed.
- Pre-installed Led lights and room for more as well.
ROSEWILL ATX Case Mid-Tower Case with Blue LED Fan Review:
ROSEWILL ATX Case Mid-Tower Case with Blue LED Fan is a stylish tower case for gaming. The company has made this amazing design with blue LED fans that are in the front. Not only does it make your gaming experience better, but it is also great for aesthetic effect. The case has multiple ports. The tool-less design makes it convenient for you to use this case for your gaming needs. There are 2 3.0 USB ports and Audio input in the case. The convenience of play given by this case is hard to match. It has motherboard compatibility of Micro ATC, ATX, and MINI ATX.
3 fans are pre-installed in the case for ventilation. Two of these are present in the front while one 120mm fan is at the back of the case. These fans allow good air flow so that you can play without worrying about the system heating up. You can expand the tower case according to your needs as it has 154mm CPU cooler. You can add a graphics card of up to 380mm. So, you have greater flexibility if you want to improve the speed or functionality of the computer.
3. ROSEWILL Challenger ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case:
This case is more like a modified version of the above casing. There is more space for the fans and Led. Also, there are some differences in the front appearance of the chassis which you can count for a different design. The top features of this chassis are listed below:
- The front panel is modified for even better ventilation of air.
- There is more room now for installing fans with 3 preinstalled ones.
- This one has better room for Led installation and makes it cool.
- Asks for a little more price so that is your con.
ROSEWILL Challenger ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case Review:
This is another case from the same company. The most striking feature of this case is the pre-installed ventilation that comes with 3 fans. The material it is made up of is steel. This case is ideal for those people who want to spend money on the contents of a case. There are bays for 3 5.25 inch external, two 3.5inch external and five 3.5 inch internal drives. No matter how long you play for, the system will remain cool with the fans. There are two 120mm fans and one 140mm fan on the side.
Also, there are seven expansion slots. The tray with this case supports Micro ATX motherboard. On the front panel, there are two 2.0 USB ports, audio jacks, and one e-SATA port. This case is suitable for people who want to build a new system or relocate their old system. It is a great value for the price and has room for improvements over time. The spacious interior and screwless design let you enjoy upgrading the system. There are many dust filters to get rid of the dust that may be damaging your system. The side panels hide cables so that the system looks neat.
4. Cooler Master MCB-B600L-KA5N-S00 Mid-Tower Computer Case:
Just like Corsair, another top brand known for producing quality chassis is Cooler Master. In fact, most gamers prefer them even more due to the economical products. So the 4th pick is a mid-tower case from Cooler Master that owns a sleek design and quality features. You can have a look at those below:
- What you get in advance is a free PSU and at least a PSU cover.
- The full black coating of the casing makes it appear quite attractive.
- A sleek design casing with an acrylic cover and side trim.
- Good for fitting a GPU size of 400 mm easily.
Cooler Master MCB-B600L-KA5N-S00 Mid-Tower Computer Case Review:
This tower case stands out with its sleek design and front panels. It has red trims on the side which make it look quite elegant. Another fascinating feature of Cooler Master MCB-B600L-KA5N-S00 Mid-Tower Computer Case is that it has acrylic side panels that make the internal components quite visible. This lets you see whatever is going on in the system.
The built is very clean so that you can easily manage the cables and fit in as many things as possible. The tower case comes with an acrylic side panel and has 240mm radiator support. Along with that, you can install 4 120mm fans in this tower case. It also supports GPU or VGA. If you are a gamer, then you can truly enjoy the experience with Cooler Master MCB-B600L-KA5N-S00 Mid-Tower Computer Case.
5. Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case:
Though the mid-towers are not their specialty, Thermaltake has still managed to make it to the list by this Versa N24 mid-tower ATX casing which looks quite appealing when you look at the space and following features of the case:
- On the front, you get some mic, audio, and USB ports.
- A good solution for the quality cable management if that’s the aim.
- There are good slots for drives in the back panel of the chassis.
- You can fit any air or liquid cooler for your cooling solution.
Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case Review:
The Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case is a from a different company but has quite a lot of impressive specs. The company has combined versatility, design, configuration, and cooling mechanisms to come up with this beautiful case with a glossy finish.
There are foot stands that allow air flow and on the side, there is a transparent window that lets you get a clear view of the inside. On the front-top panel, there is one 3.0 USB port and 2 standard USB ports. There is also a headset jack and a microphone jack for direct access.
There is a dust filter at the bottom that can be removed. The fans also come with dust-reduction technology to keep the interior clean. It has 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm or 1 x 140mm or 1x radiator in front and 1 x 120mm or 1 x 240mm on top.
6. ROSEWILL CULLINAN ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case:
It seems like ROSEWILL have this special mastery when it comes to producing the mid-tower casing. It has dominated the list very well and this CULLINAN ATX Mid-Tower is another primary example of the quality and style. You can read its features which are given below:
- This mid-tower casing from the brand is an elegant masterpiece.
- The side panels are made of the high-tempered glass.
- You can easily install a big 180 mm CPU cooler for your processor.
- The windows are transparent and installing the blue LEDs give a sexy look.
ROSEWILL CULLINAN ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Computer Case Review:
This computer case from Rose Will has an expansion facility of 5 Internal 2.5″ Drive Bays and 7 expansion slots. On 3 sides, there is a sleek and sturdy glass which lets you see through and appreciate the internal components. The PSU is customizable. It is already ventilated and supports 3 80mm fans to ensure heat dissipation.
With the 4 pre-installed 120 mm fans, the airflow is excellent. You can add 2 more fans on top and 6 120mm case fans. This helps to keep the temperatures low while playing. There is ton or room for any upgrades you need to make in terms of the cooling, radiator or graphics cards.
7. Corsair Carbide Quiet 400Q Compact Mid-Tower Case:
You must have expected another case from Corsair making it back to the list. This time it is Carbine 400Q Compact which is quite expensive but the features and performance make up for price demand. We have enlisted them for you:
- A smart design for best cable management inside the case.
- You can easily install multiple GPUs in this one.
- You don’t need any hardware to deal with it.
- A cool and compact casing with an attractive black design.
Corsair Carbide Quiet 400Q Compact Mid-Tower Case Review:
The Corsair Carbide Quiet 400Q Compact Mid-Tower Case is for those who want a smartly managed system with no inconvenience. The company has managed to pack expandability and power into a steel case. The prominent feature of this case is the noise- canceling ability which lets you use even the noisiest systems with quietness. The panels make the sound damp while the Direct Airflow technology plays a role too.
The installation requires no and since there are dust filters, your system will remain cool too. Very little time is needing for setting up the PC. You will get the Quick start guide when you buy the case. The modern lines and clean design makes this case stand out among others. The two AF fans keep the system cool while working.
8. ROSEWILL ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case with PSU:
While buying your chassis to build a pc, it is also wider to get a quality built-in PSU just like ROSEWILL is offering in this casing. This saves you the trouble of finding the optimum sized power supply unit. It has the following top features:
- The PSU inside one is 500W which is enough for modern day gaming.
- You will appreciate the front panel that is quite stylish.
- Good for proper ventilation with a net-type front.
- You can build any AMD or Intel pc for gaming.
ROSEWILL ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case with PSU Review:
This case from Rose will have 9 drive bays so you need not to worry about expandability. It has three 5.35 inches external drive bays and 6 3.5 inches drive bays. One of these is external while the other five are internal. The cooling mechanisms in ROSEWILL ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case with PSU are exceptional as there is one 120mm rear fan to keep the internal components cool.
Also, there is one optional front fan that could be 90mm, 80mm or 120mm. This case comes with a Built-in PSU of 500W. This power supply lets you enjoy safe and reliable energy for your system’s working. It has one 120mm fan that allows heat dissipation in the power supply area. The case is also a good choice when it comes to design. It will sit well on your desktop.
9. BITFENIX Computer Case BFC-NEO-100-WWWKP-RP:
As far as the chassis is concerned, you will not see many gamers talking about this brand. But this time, you are about to get some real treat with this mid-tower ATX case from the manufacturers. We have listed its top features for you:
- In the front panel, there are USB slots and an audio jack for you.
- You don’t get a free PSU but definitely an ideal space for one.
- The number of PCI expansion slots which are present is 7.
- Materials such as steel and plastic are used in the making.
BITFENIX Computer Case BFC-NEO-100-WWWKP-RP Review:
This mid-tower case is stylish and filled with features but is quite affordable. If you are building a PC for the first time, then you will find this chassis to be very convenient for you. The mesh front panel has a clean look and the purple color helps to brighten up your playing space. Also, there are 3.5 inches and 2.5-inch drive ranks. The case has compatibility of the 30cm long graphics card. No tools are needed for the installation process. To keep the internal components clean, there is a dust filter.
The USB port is for letting you transfer files quickly. If you want to design a PC that has the convenience of personal customization, then you can go for BITFENIX Computer Case BFC-NEO-100-WWWKP-RP. The company lets you choose the color scheme for your PC. In the mesh adorning, there are large holes that allow airflow to the internal components so that the PC stays cool. This easy to build chassis is good for beginners who are new to the process and want something pocket-friendly.
10. Corsair Carbide Series 270R – Mid-Tower ATX Case:
The Carbide series from Corsair has definitely dominated the list of mid-tower cases. However, their price is always quite demanding due to which the gamers do get some second thoughts. The next product from the series is Carbide 270R and its top features are mentioned below:
- This is planned in a way that any gamer can fit his hardware inside.
- One of the most convenient and easy to setup chassis ever.
- There is ample space for a water cooler, LEDs, and fans.
- You can install multiple hard drives and SSDs all at once.
Corsair Carbide Series 270R – Mid-Tower ATX Case Review:
The internal set up of this Corsair tower case is suitable for builders. This simple and customizable layout makes building easier. There are many cooling options. The case can house up to 360 radiators on the front and 120mm in the back. As for the top, 240mm radiator is supported. The storage space can be expanded as there are steel drive trays that let you install multiple drives.
The exterior is also minimalistic and neat for easy management. It is one of those cases in which you will not have trouble with Cable management because cable routing is present in the chassis. The dust filter is present under the PSU.
So, this was our list of Best Mid Tower Cases of 2021. If you wanna build your own gaming pc then check out our other gaming pc related hardware buying guides below.