Gamers who do not have enough experience with custom pc building, most of them end up buying the expensive motherboards and wasting a great part of their budget. Now, this is certainly not a thing which you should do and even when you are building a high-end rig, don’t spend more than a $100. In this article, we are going to do a list of Top 10 Best Motherboards for Gaming under $100 2019. We shall begin!
- 1 1. MSI B350 Gaming Motherboard:
- 2 2. GIGABYTE GA-AB350-Gaming 3 Gaming Motherboard:
- 3 3. MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS CFX ATX Motherboard:
- 4 4. MSI Gaming Intel B250 LGA 1151:
- 5 5. MSI Gaming Intel Sky Lake H110 LGA 1151:
- 6 6. MSI Arsenal Gaming Motherboard Intel Z270M:
- 7 7. MSI Pro Series Intel Z270:
- 8 8. GIGABYTE GA-AB350-DS3H Gaming Motherboard:
- 9 9. MSI Gaming AMD Ryzen A320 DDR4 VR Ready:
- 10 10. ASUS PRIME A320M-C Gaming Motherboard:
1. MSI B350 Gaming Motherboard:
Stylish, bigger, powerful, and durable, MSI B350 Gaming Motherboard is the one which should be your first choice just like ours especially when you are going for an AMD Ryzen processor. Supporting the latest generation processors, even the ram slots in this one support the latest DDR4 technology. The other features are:
- For AMD processor, this one comes with the latest AM4 socket.
- Supports DDR4 ram up to 3200 MHZ which is just massive.
- Known for efficiency and protection with efficient management.
- Made for some really immersive gaming experience.
2. GIGABYTE GA-AB350-Gaming 3 Gaming Motherboard:
Being an AMD fan, if you are looking forward to buying the latest AMD Ryzen processors, here is another top choice which is a little more expensive but still quite in your price range. As far as the specs of this GIGABYTE GA-AB350-Gaming 3 Gaming Motherboard are concerned, they are mentioned below:
- Elegant design for fast and immersive gaming.
- Has dual-channel slots for DDR4 rams up to 3200 MHZ.
- There are latest temperature sensors for smart management.
- Comes with an AM4 socket and USB 3.1 for faster connectivity.
3. MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS CFX ATX Motherboard:
Being an MSI and Intel fans at the same time, a motherboard in this price range of under $100 which we will recommend is this MSI Z370 GAMING PLUS CFX ATX Motherboard which has support for the latest 8th generation of processors from Intel. Also, this saves you a lot of money which you would have spent on other expensive ones. The top features are:
- With Z360 chipset, support for 8th generation of Intel processors.
- You can also install Intel Celeron processors.
- Install up to 64 GB of DDR4 ram.
- You can install a crossfire of AMD GPUs.
4. MSI Gaming Intel B250 LGA 1151:
For the Intel processors, MSI’s B series has this B250 in-stock for the gamers who cannot afford to go for the AMD processors or they just want to stick to these because of the likeness they have developed. Well, MSI Gaming Intel B250 LGA 1151 is going to take care of that with following top features:
- Install DDR4 rams but only up to 2400 MHZ.
- Known for its twin-turbo steel armor.
- Known for running AMD Crossfire at its best.
- Good for the installation of 6th and 7th gen Intel processors.
5. MSI Gaming Intel Sky Lake H110 LGA 1151:
Why not bring something for everyone? Well, now with a vast support for the processor in different generations and ram support for DDR4 technology, we are presenting this MSI Gaming Intel Sky Lake H110 LGA 1151 gaming motherboard. You will now save half of your money while installing processor with high-end gaming performance. The top specs are:
- With LGA 1151 socket, it supports i3, i5, i7, and Celeron processors.
- You can install up to the 6th generation of Intel processors.
- Install DDR4 ram but the limit is only 32 GB which is still enough.
- With the latest USB, SATA, and Ethernet controllers.
6. MSI Arsenal Gaming Motherboard Intel Z270M:
Time to upgrade your rig with MSI Arsenal Gaming Motherboard which now features the latest Intel 1151 socket to support the latest processors. You can now install any Intel 6th and 7th generation processor and DDR4 ram technology. The top specs of this gaming motherboard would include:
- The support for Intel, Pentium, and Celeron processors up to 7th
- For the price you pay, you get a reward of immersive gaming experience.
- A gaming motherboard for high quality and protective experience.
- Supports AMD Crossfire and DDR4 technology.
7. MSI Pro Series Intel Z270:
If you have a lesser budget, you might want to get this Z270 gaming motherboard from MSI pro series which features the support for Celeron, Pentium, and Intel processor up to 7th generation and also support for the DDR4 technology. The top features of the product are:
- Don’t like the Crossfire? Now install SLI from NVIDIA.
- The SLI and Crossfire is the basic difference between Z270 and Z270M.
- The processor support is the same up to 7th
- For immersive VR gaming experience with its VR ready features.
8. GIGABYTE GA-AB350-DS3H Gaming Motherboard:
The AB350 model from Gigabyte has gained a lot of fame due to the variation in the features in its different models. Both for Crossfire and SLI with the processor support of up to the 7th generation of AMD Athlon processors, the other features of this motherboard are:
- The support for 7th generation AMD processor and DDR4 ram.
- You will love the RGB lighting which makes it really attractive.
- With the latest PCI 3.0 slot for any latest gaming GPU to install.
- It is better if you install AMD Crossfire on this one.
9. MSI Gaming AMD Ryzen A320 DDR4 VR Ready:
MSI has shown some value to the buyers with the lower budget. We know that AMD Ryzen is one of the most powerful processor series and to run it properly, you are going to need this MSI Gaming motherboard A320 pro. Well, it is definitely recommended when you have a lower budget. The top specs are:
- MSI Gaming A320 is a gaming motherboard with VR Ready technology.
- You can easily install the 7th gen AMD processors.
- Performs better when you install the processors from AMD Ryzen series.
- With HDMI, USB 3.0, PCI 3.0, an Ethernet slot.
10. ASUS PRIME A320M-C Gaming Motherboard:
For this budget, the A320M gaming motherboard series from different vendors have done quite well and Asus Prime is just one of them. Though the specs aren’t really different, still, it is important to mention them all and we shall do that. The top specs are:
- With AMD AM4 chip to support the latest generation processors.
- Do not have the budget for GPU? Play games on its Intel HD 2000.
- Install up to 32 rams based on DDR4 technology.
- The 5 times protection is added for a reliable gaming experience.