If you can afford them, it is definitely a fact that a smartwatch is a gadget which brings ease and grace to your lifestyle. All thanks to the Android OS which made it easier for everyone to enjoy the experience of a smartwatch by bringing the quality and economical products. In this article, we will be counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Smartwatches for Android 2021. The top 10 smartwatches are:
10 Best Smartwatches For Android 2021:
Recently we also shared a list of 10 Best smartphones of 2021 that you should also check out (if you like to). But as the title suggests, here we are going to list 10 Best Smartwatches for Android 2021. Along with their comparison tables, reviews, pros and cons, and features so that you can easily select one according to your needs and budget.
So without any further delay, let us commence our list.
|Name||LTE||GPS||Sleep Tracking||Where to Buy?|
|Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch||No||Yes||Yes||Check Details|
|ASUS ZenWatch 2 Silver with Beige Leather Strap||No||No||No||Check Details|
|Fitbit Versa Special Edition Smartwatch||No||Yes||Yes||Check Details|
|TicWatch Pro Bluetooth Smart Watch||Yes||Yes||Yes||Check Details|
|Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband||No||Yes||Yes||Check Details|
|Ticwatch E most comfortable Smartwatch-Shadow||No||Yes||No||Check Details|
|Ticwatch S Smartwatch-Knight||No||Yes||No||Check Details|
|Aosmart DZ09 Smartwatch for Android Smartphones||-||-||-||Check Details|
|Huawei Watch 2 Sports Smartwatch||No||Yes||Yes||Check Details|
|COSROLE Bluetooth Smart Watch||-||-||-||Check Details|
- 1 1. Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch: Best Smartwatches For Android
- 2 2. ASUS ZenWatch 2 Silver with Beige Leather Strap:
- 3 3. Fitbit Versa Special Edition Smartwatch:
- 4 4. TicWatch Pro Bluetooth Smart Watch:
- 5 5. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband:
- 6 6. Ticwatch E most comfortable Smartwatch-Shadow:
- 7 7. Ticwatch S Smartwatch-Knight:
- 8 8. Aosmart DZ09 Smartwatch for Android Smartphones:
- 9 9. Huawei Watch 2 Sports Smartwatch:
- 10 10. COSROLE Bluetooth Smart Watch:
1. Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch: Best Smartwatches For Android
Most of the android users prefer buying the smartphones by Samsung because of the quality which this brand brings in its products. If you have a smartphone by Samsung, it is better that you buy a smartwatch from the same brand as well. Thus, the first pick is the Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch with the following top features:
- Received all notifications including texts, calls, and social media alerts.
- With the latest 1 GHz processor by Samsung for the smartwatches.
- Syncs perfectly with all third party apps made for a smartwatch.
- A stylish and durable design which you will love.
2. ASUS ZenWatch 2 Silver with Beige Leather Strap:
Asus is another of the leading brands which have been rocking around the market for decades. When it comes to smart products such as a smartwatch and other electronic accessories, it is mesmerizing and this ASUS ZenWatch 2 is one such example with the following top features:
- Enjoy the touchscreen experience of this actual smartwatch by ASUS.
- The most durable smartwatch with Gorilla Glass 3.
- Has activity tracking sensors and step counting precision sensors.
- A waterproof smartwatch with IP67 technology installed in it.
3. Fitbit Versa Special Edition Smartwatch:
The prices are bound to increase when there are special features like a heart rate tracker and sleep trackers also installed a smartwatch besides other features. This is the case of Fitbit Versa Special Edition Smartwatch which brings features such as:
- An accurate heart rate and sleep tracker is present in this special edition smartwatch.
- Time to tune up your music time with memory for more than 300 songs.
- It is available in both small and medium sizes alongside a GPS tracker.
- There are modes for 15 different exercises necessary for a healthy routine.
4. TicWatch Pro Bluetooth Smart Watch:
If there one brand you can miss out on in a list this, it is TicWatch. For this list, we have chosen TicWatch Pro Bluetooth Smart Watch which is a leading product because of the layered display, NFC payments method, and compatibility with both iOS and Android. Other features are:
- Known for its special long-lasting battery which gives 5-30 days backup.
- Works with Google OS, Google Assistant, and other latest services by Google.
- For health, there is a GPS, heart rate, calorie, and sleep tracker.
- In its LCD, it has features like sunlight visibility, time, and date clock.
5. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband:
Fitbit’s previous smartwatch had a lot of features and thus it was expensive but if you need some of those features while paying a lesser price, here is Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband for you. The gadget comes with the following top features:
- An OLED display which has the tendency to display everything clearly.
- Works for both iOS and Android OS and has a heart rate tracker.
- Has GPS, counts calories, and also has a sleep and wake alarm.
- Has temperature measurement sensors and helps a great deal in daily life.
6. Ticwatch E most comfortable Smartwatch-Shadow:
Between the above two products by TicWatch in which one was economical and the other expensive, here is Ticwatch E most comfortable Smartwatch-Shadow which has a price between the above ones. Also, it has Google Assistant support and is compatible with Android and iOS version. The major features of the smartwatch are:
- This is based on Android Wear 2.0 and has the latest Google Assistant features.
- To track your health, use its walking, running, heart rate, and calorie sensors.
- If you aren’t satisfied with the experience, return it now within 30 days.
- Time to enjoy live music right now on your smartwatch.
7. Ticwatch S Smartwatch-Knight:
The smartwatches by TicWatch certainly has that class which makes you demand more of these. Another of those classy smartwatches is this Ticwatch S Smartwatch-Knight with both Android and iOS compatibility and Google Assistant support. The top features are:
- Now personalize everything from your contacts to daily routine on this.
- Use Google Assistant, GPS, health tracking sensors, and Android wear apps.
- Connect with any third-party app you find better and have fun.
- The compatibility with the Android 4.3 and iOS 9.0 and above.
8. Aosmart DZ09 Smartwatch for Android Smartphones:
The cheapest smartwatch on this is Aosmart DZ09 Smartwatch for Android Smartphones which is a smartwatch featuring a camera and since it has premium features such as health tracking sensors etc. it is a cheaper but an ideal choice for kids to use. The top features are:
- Has an HD camera for taking quality pictures from your smartwatch.
- One of the cheapest smartwatches with Android OS and health trackers.
- Has a nice touchscreen and receives texts, calls, and other alerts properly.
- Connect with iOS and use calendar, alarm, camera, audio player and other features.
9. Huawei Watch 2 Sports Smartwatch:
For the Huawei fans, we are now bringing this Huawei Watch 2 Sports Smartwatch which is a much better smartwatch option when your smartphone is also by Huawei. It features built-in GPS, has a heart rate tracker, and tons of other features we shall discuss now:
- Time to enjoy NFC and Google Assistant features with just on a gadget.
- Listen to music from Google Music and keep yourself pumping at all times.
- Use important health trackers such as heart rate and REM sleep stages.
- Use the temperature sensors and real-time guidance system.
10. COSROLE Bluetooth Smart Watch:
In the end, let us bring you an economical but quality product in the form of COSROLE Bluetooth Smart Watch in which you can insert an 8 GB SD card and two batteries to double the usage time. The top features which should be discussed are:
- A multifunction activity tracker with every necessary health sensor.
- Works better with Android and makes receiving texts and calls easier.
- A lightweight and comfortable smartwatch which is enough for most people.
- Get an 8 GB SD card, an extra battery, and a screen protector for free.