Kids love enjoying modern technology and instead of demanding toys for their birthday present, they rather demand modern gadgets such as smartphones and smartwatches. The lack of experience with these devices makes parents avoid buying expensive ones. In this article, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Smartwatches for Kids 2021. While we are at it, let us begin with the top picks:
10 Best Smartwatches for Kids 2021:
Recently we also shared a list of 10 Best smartphones of 2021 that you should also check out (if you like to). But as the title suggests, here we are going to list 10 Best Smartwatches for Kids 2021. Along with their comparison tables, reviews, pros and cons, and features so that you can easily select one according to your needs and budget.
So without any further delay, let us commence our list.
|Name||Age Range||GPS||Where to Buy?|
|VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2||4+ Years||Yes||Check Details|
|KKCITE Sweatproof Bluetooth Smartwatch Phone||-||-||Check Details|
|YNCTE Kids Smartwatch||3-12 years||No||Check Details|
|KD Interactive Kurio Watch 2.0+||-||Yes||Check Details|
|Fitbit Charge 2 Smartwatch||-||No||Check Details|
|COSROLE Bluetooth Smart Watch||-||-||Check Details|
|WJPILIS Touch Screen Smart Wrist Watch Smartwatch||-||-||Check Details|
|CNPGD [U.S. Warranty] All-in-1 Smartwatch||-||-||Check Details|
|Misfit Vapor Touchscreen Smartwatch, Black||-||Yes||Check Details|
|Apple Watch||-||Yes||Check Details|
- 1 1. VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2:
- 2 2. KKCITE Sweatproof Bluetooth Smartwatch Phone:
- 3 3. YNCTE Kids Smartwatch:
- 4 4. KD Interactive Kurio Watch 2.0+:
- 5 5. Fitbit Charge 2 Smartwatch:
- 6 6. COSROLE Bluetooth Smart Watch:
- 7 7. WJPILIS Touch Screen Smart Wrist Watch Smartwatch:
- 8 8. CNPGD [U.S. Warranty] All-in-1 Smartwatch:
- 9 9. Misfit Vapor Touchscreen Smartwatch, Black:
- 10 10. Apple Watch:
1. VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2:
Loaded with back and front cameras, a learning program to teach kids how to tell time has different motion sensors for different activities and brings all the important functions in a price most parents can afford for their children. So the first pick is this VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 which has the following top features:
- Both front and rear camera are there for selfies and videos.
- Good for kids between the ages of 4 to 12 depending on features.
- There are games for kids to play and augmented reality experience.
- Charges with a micro USB cable and use it for transferring files to pc.
2. KKCITE Sweatproof Bluetooth Smartwatch Phone:
If your kid owns a Samsung smartwatch, it is better than you buy this KKCITE Sweatproof Bluetooth Smartwatch Phone which is even cheaper and its compatibility with the mentioned smartphone is really impressive. As for the features, the top Best Smartwatches For Kids are listed:
- This one goes well for everyone including men, women, and kids.
- It has features like a sleep monitor, pushes message, and alarm clock.
- Most people like it for a durable and innovative design.
- Brings a comfortable experience and health management features are superb.
3. YNCTE Kids Smartwatch:
When a smartwatch is full of games, most of the kids are going to go for it. This tactic played well for YNCTE Kids Smartwatch which has become a favorite of many children which is a high-tech smartwatch mainly filled with games. The top features of Best Smartwatches For Kids are listed as:
- Besides games, important features like calendar, alarm, and timing function are present.
- The Panda app hears your kid and replies to his questions in a beautiful way.
- There are both fun and learning games for the kids to enjoy.
- There is a mobile camera with different effects and filters.
4. KD Interactive Kurio Watch 2.0+:
Colorful and full of features, KD Interactive Kurio Watch 2.0+ fulfils the definition of these two words perfectly. The smartwatch has a front camera for taking selfies, recording videos, and has some games installed to boost the fun time. The other features of Best Smartwatches For Kids are:
- A smartwatch packed with many interesting apps for learning and fun.
- Also, there are enough games which your kids will love playing.
- A selfie camera for taking pictures and recording videos.
- Connecting to a smartphone can provide enhanced features.
5. Fitbit Charge 2 Smartwatch:
Fitbit’s previous smartwatch had a lot of features and thus it was expensive but if you need some of those features while paying a lesser price, here is Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband for you. The gadget comes with the following top features:
- An OLED display which has the tendency to display everything clearly.
- Works for both iOS and Android OS and has a heart rate tracker.
- Has GPS, counts calories, and also has a sleep and wake alarm.
- Has temperature measurement sensors and helps a great deal in daily life.
6. COSROLE Bluetooth Smart Watch:
In the sixth spot, let us bring you an economical but quality product in the form of COSROLE Bluetooth Smart Watch in which you can insert an 8 GB SD card and two batteries to double the usage time. The top features which should be discussed are:
- A multifunction activity tracker with every necessary health sensor.
- Works better with Android and makes receiving texts and calls easier.
- A lightweight and comfortable smartwatch which is enough for most people.
- Get an 8 GB SD card, an extra battery, and a screen protector for free.
7. WJPILIS Touch Screen Smart Wrist Watch Smartwatch:
For those who cannot afford the expensive ones, here is WJPILIS Touch Screen Smart Wrist Watch Smartwatch for them which is one of the cheaper options on the list. It features two working modes, sync function, and multifunction health sensors. Other features include:
- Sync via Bluetooth and connect with your social media apps.
- Enjoy receiving texts and calls, set your alarm, and connect to third-party apps.
- The compatibility with the iOS and Android smartphones is perfect.
- You are awarded a lifetime warranty by the manufacturers.
8. CNPGD [U.S. Warranty] All-in-1 Smartwatch:
Compatible with all Android OS and iOS, this cheapest smartwatch on the list is going to stun you with its features. It has all the necessary health control features and activity tracking sensors. The compatibility range with the latest smartphones is really impressive and the rest of the features are mentioned:
- Impressive and accurate health tracking sensors for the users.
- Track your activities including sleep staging and daily events on a calendar.
- So compatible that you can charge this on your computer with a USB cable.
- The notifications are regular and media control from smartwatch is amazing.
9. Misfit Vapor Touchscreen Smartwatch, Black:
Our Misfit Vapor pick for the smartwatch is the one comes at a price which you wouldn’t believe because it has such amazing look and features. This is your fitness and daily routine tracker, selfie-cam, and your complete smartphone user on your wrist. Let’s have a look at some of its top features:
- It has some really cool smart-button functions for doing quick stuff such as taking selfies, receiving calls, and play the music.
- Besides tones, it also has a vibration for notifying you of calls and SMS.
- Of course, the compatibility for both IOS and Android software.
- This is one of the most stylish smartwatches in a price you can afford.
10. Apple Watch:
This is where all the brilliance of Apple started in the department of smartwatches. Apple Watch was the first smartwatch which they produced and oh brother, what an amazing thing it was which they produced. If you are running low on budget and cannot afford any latest Apple Watch, this Apple Watch 1 is a good option for you with the following features:
- Its clever interface was one of the reasons for its success.
- One of the most stylish designs ever produced.
- One of the cons is that it has no GPS.
- Of course, this watch only has compatibility with IOS.