Just like their smartphones, the LED and LCD smart TVs produced by Samsung is yet another reason for the success and respect this company has worldwide. To set a proper home theatre with a Samsung TV, you are definitely going to need some quality soundbars. In this article, we are picking up Top 10 Best Soundbars for Samsung TV 2021. While we are at it, the top 10 Sound Bars for Samsung TV are:
10 Best Soundbars for Samsung TV 2021:
Here you can find out the list of 10 Best Soundbars for Samsung TV 2021 along with the comparison table, review of each product, its features, pros and cons and much more.
So, let us begin with the list now.
Best Soundbars for Samsung TV 2021 Products Table:
|Samsung HW-J250 2.2 Channel 80 Watt Audio Soundbar||Yes||Check Details|
|Samsung HW-M450/ZA 2.1 Channel Soundbar||Yes||Check Details|
|FULOXTECH Soundbar for Samsung TV||No||Check Details|
|Samsung HW-N400 TV Mate Soundbar||Yes||Check Details|
|WOHOME TV Sound Bar Wireless||Yes||Check Details|
|Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System||No||Check Details|
|ELECDER Sound Bars for TV||Yes||Check Details|
|MEGACRA Sound Bar Surround Sound System||Yes||Check Details|
|Sony CT290 Ultra-slim 300W Sound Bar||Yes||Check Details|
|Samsung HW-MS650 Soundbar||Yes||Check Details|
- 1 1. Samsung HW-J250 2.2 Channel 80 Watt Audio Soundbar:
- 2 2. Samsung HW-M450/ZA 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer:
- 3 3. FULOXTECH Soundbar for Samsung TV:
- 4 4. Samsung HW-N400 TV Mate Soundbar:
- 5 5. WOHOME TV Sound Bar Wireless Bluetooth and Wired Home Theater:
- 6 6. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System:
- 7 7. ELECDER Sound Bars for TV:
- 8 8. MEGACRA Sound Bar Surround Sound System:
- 9 9. Sony CT290 Ultra-slim 300W Sound Bar:
- 10 10. Samsung HW-MS650 Soundbar:
1. Samsung HW-J250 2.2 Channel 80 Watt Audio Soundbar:
If you are looking forward to buying a Soundbar for a Samsung TV, the best one and the most compatible could be from Samsung itself. So for the first pick, our choice is Samsung HW-J250 2.2 Channel 80 Watt Audio Soundbar which has the following top features:
- With its lightweight design, it can be mounted on any wall easily.
- Works with a USB and Bluetooth input and has BT 2.1.
- Though it is on the older models, it is still very durable.
- The power consumption of 80 watts is much lesser.
2. Samsung HW-M450/ZA 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer:
The main thing differentiating between these two first picks is the wireless subwoofer and if you really need to get into deeper bass, you are going to need this one. Also, its controls are much simpler as compared to the other. The top ones are:
- If you are more into music, you will need its subwoofer.
- A quality sound bar compatible with Bluetooth and wired options.
- This Samsung Sound Bar also works well with other TV systems.
- The sound output would be enhanced when connected via HDMI.
3. FULOXTECH Soundbar for Samsung TV:
The price becomes the deciding factor when most of the brands are competing while bringing the DITTO features. The same is the case of FULOXTECH Soundbar for TV which has all the same features as many on this list but sometimes wins the battle with the price tag it demands. The major features are:
- The design and bass which it produces are second to none.
- Our store’s favorite choice because of the multiple connectivity options.
- Its wider compatibility extends even to the smaller devices.
- Mounted on the wall alongside your LED TV makes your room appear beautiful.
4. Samsung HW-N400 TV Mate Soundbar:
When we provide the alternatives, most of them are always cheaper. However, this Samsung HW-N400 TV Mate Soundbar left us no option despite its higher price. It has rather simpler options but the material is top-class and so does the sound. The features are given below:
- The surround sound feature is present which is rare in Samsung Sound Bars.
- Connects via HDMI, Bluetooth, and can be powered using the converters.
- Either use the remote controller or your phone for controlling volume etc.
- Connects readily with your TV and takes much lesser space on the wall.
5. WOHOME TV Sound Bar Wireless Bluetooth and Wired Home Theater:
While paying a price just above $100, if you can feature like the 3D sound system, surround sound, and 105 Decibel sound then there is nothing more you can wish for. Such are the features of this WOHOME TV Sound Bar. The features are elaborated as:
- With the DSP technology and 3D surround sound features, it is fabulous.
- The product offers 100% customer satisfaction with sound clarity & modes.
- A sound bar which is very easy to install and the settings are even easier.
- You are getting both the wireless and wired connectivity with this.
6. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System:
In the world of the digital sound, a brand which always makes its place among the top products in this Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System. Now, even though its price is higher, it has no match in terms of sound quality. The major features of this Bose Sound Bar are:
- The sound is really enhanced using the advanced speaker technologies.
- Good for playing games, watching movies, and the music fun.
- All connectivity options from AUX to the USB are present.
- The bass and sound clarity is pretty amazing.
7. ELECDER Sound Bars for TV:
So we have a massive sale running out for you and this time is ELECDER Sound Bar for TV which is giving out the party. Now get this classic product in half the price and enjoy both wireless and wired connectivity. As for the major features, the top ones are:
- You get a free remote controller with all the settings and controls.
- Works with an AUX cable and Bluetooth for connectivity.
- You can connect separate tweeters or speakers for an enhanced experience.
- It also has a durable design which also looks quite attractive.
8. MEGACRA Sound Bar Surround Sound System:
Bringing you both the wireless and wired connection options, the next pick for the list is this MEGACRA Sound Bar Surround Sound System which is even cheaper than the above-rated products. Also, it requires lesser power and place to operate. The major features are:
- All the controls are on the interface and on the ergonomic remote control.
- Doesn’t matter which TV brand you own, this works with all.
- Of such high quality that you are awarded a warranty of 12 months.
- You will love the quality sound output coming out of this soundbar.
9. Sony CT290 Ultra-slim 300W Sound Bar:
Though this one might not be as powerful as the above one, it could certainly be a choice for people who are looking forward to a standard system and have a hundred dollars lesser in their online wallet. Well, it is a Sony CT290 Ultra-slim 300W Sound Bar and has the following features:
- It operates on about 300W and features the surround sound at front.
- You can connect this either via a USB or Bluetooth connection.
- The night mode is a special feature with low volumes at night.
- You are going to save a lot of space in the room with its compact design.
10. Samsung HW-MS650 Soundbar:
Especially if you have got a Samsung TV, it is time to get that setup complete by buying this Samsung HW-MS650 Soundbar from the same manufacturer. Install this right on your TV on the wall and enjoy the best sound you ever had in your movie and television time. The top features are:
- With the speaker configuration 3.0, this one is for HDR and 4k loop-through.
- Not just your TV, it has wide configuration options for many other sources.
- Connect this to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and enjoy the classic sound experience.
- The stereo effect is a little lower which is one of the cons.