The treadmills take care of your health and provide the most convenient solutions for running at home and other aerobic to hard exercises. However, the top brands in the market demand prices which most people find very hard to afford. To bring an ideal solution in this list, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best Treadmills under $500 2021.
10 Best Treadmills under $500 2021:
Here you can find out the list of 10 Best Treadmills under $500 2021 along with the comparison table, review of each product, its features, pros and cons and much more.
So, let us begin with the list now.
|Name||Item Weight||Weight Capacity||Motor||Where to Buy?|
|Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill||115 pounds||275 lbs||-||Check Details|
|MERAX JK1603E Easy Assembly Folding Electric Treadmill||75 LBS||250 LBS||500W||Check Details|
|NordicTrack C 990 Treadmill||215 pounds||-||3.0 CHP||Check Details|
|Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill||101.7 pounds||285 LB||-||Check Details|
|ProForm 505 CST Treadmill||186 pounds||325 pounds||2.5 CHP||Check Details|
|Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill||127 lbs||260 lbs||2.25 HP||Check Details|
|XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill Black||109.3 LBS||250 LBS||2. 25 HP||Check Details|
|Confidence Fitness Confidence Power Trac Treadmill||42 pounds||265lbs.||735W/1HP||Check Details|
|Go Plus 800W Folding Treadmill||59 lbs||220 lbs||0. 62 - 7. 5 MPH||Check Details|
|AW 1100W Folding Electric Treadmill||-||-||-||Check Details|
- 1 1. Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill: best treadmills under $500
- 2 2. MERAX JK1603E Easy Assembly Folding Electric Treadmill:
- 3 3. NordicTrack C 990 Treadmill: best treadmills under $500
- 4 4. Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill: best treadmills under $500
- 5 5. ProForm 505 CST Treadmill: best treadmills under $500
- 6 6. Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill:
- 7 7. XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill Black:
- 8 8. Confidence Fitness Confidence Power Trac Treadmill:
- 9 9. Go Plus 800W Folding Treadmill:
- 10 10. AW 1100W Folding Electric Treadmill:
1. Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill: best treadmills under $500
Rated as people’s favourite, this Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is definitely a better choice. You don’t even have to waste a sum like five hundred dollars on this one. When you buy this, not only you save a lot of money, you get some top features as well including:
- You can set the incline at two different positions for your exercise routine.
- It has a space-saver design and can be used in all homes and offices.
- The cushioning is made comfortable so that people would love it.
- Now workout with 6 different preprogrammed exercise routines.
2. MERAX JK1603E Easy Assembly Folding Electric Treadmill:
Besides the exercising features, what most people need is a treadmill which is portable, has good folding features so that it can save some space, and must be durable. Well, all of these features are present in MERAX JK1603E Easy Assembly Folding Electric Treadmill. The others are:
- Its motor is powerful and produces much lesser voice as compared to others.
- The cushioning reduces the friction of the surface to avoid joint & muscle pain.
- The display shows parameters like distance, pulse, speed, and calories.
- It has a wider deck and the tread belt is also made of high-quality material.
3. NordicTrack C 990 Treadmill: best treadmills under $500
If money is not a problem for you and all you want is a premium treadmill with maximum exercising benefits and some special ones for a hard exercise like running, here is NordicTrack C 990 Treadmill as the best pick of this list for you. The premium features are mentioned:
- A large 7-inch LCD display which can be customized right according to your needs.
- The display shows calories, distance, speed, time, heart rate, and inclination rate.
- You can change the inclination angle to increase intensity up to 15%.
- A speed of up to 12 MPH with 32 preprogrammed training exercises.
4. Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill: best treadmills under $500
This treadmill by Sunny Health & Fitness is one of the most popular ones in the US and worldwide with high-durability material and standard exercising features which most people need. Though it has been a part of many of our lists, it is here again with following features:
- The power of the motor matters a lot and this treadmill has a 2.20 HP motor.
- The controls for speed and on/off are right at your fingertips.
- This can be folded and stored easily in a lesser place.
- Like others, its LCD displays readings like burned calories, pulse, and distance etc.
5. ProForm 505 CST Treadmill: best treadmills under $500
Right at $500, they promise to deliver the performance thus we ensure to give them another spot on this list for their ProForm 505 CST Treadmill which has a powerful 2.5 CHP motor, the inclination control between 0 to 10%, and large LCD to display all results. The top features are:
- The speed ranges between 0 to 10 miles and a powerful motor of 2.5 CHP.
- This one features an EKG heart rate monitor, mp3 support, and space saver design.
- The warranty for a motor is about 25 years and 1-year labor warranty.
- It has an amazing weight tolerance capacity of 332 pounds.
6. Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill:
With some added features like the handles of arm exercises, better speed rate, and enhanced durability, the next pick for the list is Weslo Crosswalk 5.2T Treadmill. The motor’s power is expanded to 2.25 HP and the rest of the features are:
- Due to its durable design and platform, it easily tolerates up to 250 LBS.
- There are preprogrammed 4 exercises and also the custom options.
- You get a long warranty of up to 90 days for all of its parts.
- It is recommended for residential-use but can be kept at offices as well.
7. XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill Black:
The people who are bulky and need more space on the ramp, they could use this special XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill which is much wider on the running area and also has a large LCD display for reading everything clearly. The top features of the product are:
- As economical as it is, it still comes with 12 preset programs for exercises.
- To allow the users of all level, the max speed is up to 10 MPH.
- 3 different inclination settings which you can manually change.
- A large LCD to display calorie, speed, distance, time, and pulse rates.
8. Confidence Fitness Confidence Power Trac Treadmill:
To make a proper exercise routine, you need a lot of confidence and thus it is important that you get a treadmill which should give a person enough of it like this Confidence Fitness Confidence Power Trac Treadmill. The top features of the product are:
- Despite the lesser speed of up to 6.5 MPH, its exercises programs are ideal.
- There are 12 different fitness programs in this treadmill you can work on.
- Of course, it has an LED display for showing calories, pulse, speed, & distance.
- The incline can be adjusted manually at three different angles.
9. Go Plus 800W Folding Treadmill:
For those who have got a heavy body build, we have got this gift of a treadmill by Go Plus. This one is operated by 800 watts, has a folding design, and is made for heavy-duty treadmill exercises. As for the other features, the top ones are:
- For heavy duty exercises on a treadmill with 220 pounds weight tolerance.
- Due to its easy folding features, it is an ideal space saver treadmill.
- The LED display indicates the reading right in front of you and clearly.
- Counts heart rate, calories burnt, distance, time, and speed.
10. AW 1100W Folding Electric Treadmill:
For those who want to have a treadmill with some extended power, they should get this folding treadmill by AW which has 1100W powerful motor for people who need more speed and better exercise routine. As for the rest of the features, the top ones are:
- The treadmill’s body is made of heavy-duty steel to bring durability & power.
- It has an LED for displaying the results and the training programs.
- There are two different incline angles for you to exercise on.
- Due to a comfortable surface, the safety and performance are guaranteed.