There are times when your work requirements need you to buy portable devices to install portable devices. When it comes to monitors, there are a lot of companies producing USB monitors or USB powered portable monitors. Though it is quite clear, still today, we are counting down our picks for Top 10 Best USB monitors 2021. So without any further delay, let us begin our list.
How do we choose our Best USB Monitors 2021?
It is mainly the portability of USB monitors which most people consider while ranking these products. The rest of the features such as the resolution, size, and quality of the display are of course required to be considered. A USB monitor must be a lightweight device because the users need the feel to move it from place to place and a bulky monitor wouldn’t be good a thing to have.
Also, the compatibility of a monitor also matters and while a product is compatible with both Windows and Mac, it is better. These two operating systems will provide the best of display settings for most of your USB monitors and that is why you have got to stick with these. Well, depending on the brand you are buying, you may use a different OS as well.
The fact must also be mentioned that even the best of USB monitors aren’t always too expensive such as from top brands like Asus so make sure that you aren’t fooled by the substandard brand on the way. You should mostly decide between brands like Asus and Dell because they are ensuring quality and performance at a good price.
|Name||Resolution||Screen Size||Where to Buy?|
|AOC e1659Fwu 16-Inch Ultra Slim||1366 x 768||15.6"||Check Details|
|ASUS MB168B Portable Monitor||1366 x 768||15.6 inches||Check Details|
|GAEMS M155 Portable Gaming Monitor||720p||15.5"||Check Details|
|Lenovo Think Vision LT2452p LCD Monitor||1920x1200||24"||Check Details|
|GeChic 1503A 15.6″ Portable Monitor||1920x1080||15.6 inch||Check Details|
|Raspberry Pi 7 Inch Monitor HDMI||1024×600||10.1 inch||Check Details|
|Gechic 1303A 13.3″ Portable Monitor||1920 x 1080||13.3 inch||Check Details|
|AOC E1649FWU Portable Monitor||1366 x 768||16-Inch||Check Details|
|GeChic 1303H 13.3″ 1080p Portable Monitor||1920 x 1080||13.3 inch||Check Details|
|XP-Pen Artist Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor||1920x1080||15.6 Inch||Check Details|
- 1 1. AOC e1659Fwu 16-Inch Ultra Slim:
- 2 AOC e1659Fwu 16-Inch Ultra Slim Review: The Best USB Monitor under 100.
- 3 2. ASUS MB168B 15.6″ WXGA 1366×768 USB Portable Monitor:
- 4 ASUS MB168B Portable Monitor Review: Best USB Monitors
- 5 3. GAEMS M155 15.5″ HD LED Performance Portable Gaming Monitor:
- 6 GAEMS M155 Portable Gaming Monitor Review:
- 7 4. Lenovo Think Vision LT2452p LCD Monitor: Best USB Monitors
- 8 Lenovo Think Vision LT2452p LCD Monitor Review:
- 9 5. GeChic 1503A 15.6″ Portable Monitor with HDMI: Best USB Monitors
- 10 GeChic 1503A 15.6″ Portable Monitor Review:
- 11 6. Raspberry Pi 7 Inch Monitor HDMI – SunFounder 7″: Best USB Monitors
- 12 Raspberry Pi 7 Inch Monitor HDMI – SunFounder 7″ Review:
- 13 7. Gechic 1303A 13.3″ Portable Monitor with HDMI:
- 14 Gechic 1303A 13.3″ Portable Monitor Review:
- 15 8. AOC E1649FWU Portable Monitor:
- 16 AOC E1649FWU Portable Monitor Review:
- 17 9. GeChic 1303H 13.3″ 1080p Portable Monitor with HDMI:
- 18 GeChic 1303H 13.3″ 1080p Portable Monitor Review:
- 19 10. XP-Pen Artist Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor:
- 20 XP-Pen Artist Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor Review:
1. AOC e1659Fwu 16-Inch Ultra Slim:
AOC might not be as big as other companies producing different display monitors, they certainly did well with their AOC e1659Fwu 16-Inch Ultra Slim portable monitor which is known for its HD result, faster response time, and clarity which is really hard to come by. The top features are:
- There are both portrait and landscape modes available for this monitor.
- It is better that you connect it to Windows 10 for max compatibility.
- Connect it to any Mac or PC device of yours.
- Can be connected while other monitors are connected to one device.
AOC e1659Fwu 16-Inch Ultra Slim Review: The Best USB Monitor under 100.
Besides all the needs of a higher and HD resolution and picture quality, a portable monitor got to have both the portrait and landscape modes. Both of these modes are necessary for various duties and lacking even one of them could have you on the losing side Thus, our first pick for the list AOC e1659Fwu 16-Inch Ultra Slim portable monitor ensures both these modes while providing many aspect ratio options at different resolutions. This is also a plug and play device.
The rest of the features we appreciate coming with AOC e1659Fwu 16-Inch Ultra Slim are plug and play drivers, USB 3.0, streamlined design, sharper image quality, and the portability which couldn’t get any better. There is a proper carrying sleeve given so that you can carry your product around with ease and it stays good throughout the season. Though there are concerns about the colors and reflective screen it is a pretty good package overall.
2. ASUS MB168B 15.6″ WXGA 1366×768 USB Portable Monitor:
The next device on this list is from ASUS and for me, due to the experience, it was nothing new. Though it gets most of the name from the gaming monitors, ASUS has also done quite well in this category especially this ASUS MB168B portable monitor with following specs:
- Enjoy an HD result on its 15.6 inches large screen with amazing clarity.
- Rated as the lightest and slimmest USB monitors which have a metallic finish.
- You can get the original display link driver for the device.
- Enjoy a full 3 years of warranty with this portable monitor.
ASUS MB168B Portable Monitor Review: Best USB Monitors
Things have certainly improved and if the 768p screen of the previous product wasn’t enough, we are now bringing this ASUS MB168B Portable Monitor which has been upgraded to 1080p. Also, the image quality has improved a lot with time and what we now get is a monitor which is lightweight and is known for its strong performance. It is both USB 3.0 and 2.0 compatible and with a sharper resolution, comes the sharper image. But, that is not all.
ASUS MB168B Portable Monitor is also pretty good due to its slimmest design making it one of the lightest monitors for the era. Though that definitely sacrifices the durability, it would be found as a very attractive product on anyone’s shelf. It is good for playing games, video editing, photo editing, and several other important tasks which even the previous product wouldn’t dare. However, you are going to need a driver for proper performance.
3. GAEMS M155 15.5″ HD LED Performance Portable Gaming Monitor:
Being a gamer you simply cannot resist when there is an urge to buy a portable monitor with all the gaming display features you needed and especially when it has compatibility for consoles like Xbox, Ps4 and also for desktop pc. The top specs of this portable gaming monitor are:
- Features a 60 Hz display with zero chance of any lag due to the product.
- You get a quality protective cover to save the top screen for longer.
- Get the compatible console and connect using the HDMI port.
- For HD gaming experience, 720p is not a problem.
GAEMS M155 Portable Gaming Monitor Review:
GAEMS M155 Portable Gaming Monitor is a combo of good and bad features which might make it an ambiguous product. However, it depends on the budget and ease of use and when it comes to these two, the monitor definitely excels at them. For gaming, it is a pretty good option especially while connected to a console since it has been known for not dropping even a single frame during the experience. Also, the ease of use is on a whole new level.
What the users don’t like about this monitor is the poor screen glare and viewing angles which, if better, would have made it a perfect product. This portable gaming monitor comes at a reasonable price and for watching movies, TV shows, and playing games, this comes as a nice option. You can run Netflix, YouTube, and other streaming services with ease and all the settings are quite easy to do with a remote controller given.
4. Lenovo Think Vision LT2452p LCD Monitor: Best USB Monitors
Basically, this one does not feature the design of a portable monitor but due to its lightweight and slim design, it certainly has enough so that you might want to buy this economical LCD as your portable monitor alternative. We will now enlist its top features for you:
- This 24-inches large LCD monitor delivers a resolution of 1920×1200.
- You are certainly going to need a good gaming card for this resolution.
- Being one of the top Lenovo products, its colors are very sharp.
- Comes with an LED backlight to add the illumination required.
Lenovo Think Vision LT2452p LCD Monitor Review:
This might come as a conventional monitor but as compared to those traditional ones, it is a pretty lightweight solution with a better resolution. The main purpose of this product is to provide the right gaming resolution for a portable monitor because most of them have a smaller resolution and problems like heavy screen glare which provides the worst of experiences. Also, the product is pretty good with its temperatures and even at the heaviest of loads, it wouldn’t go above 50.
Lenovo Think Vision LT2452p LCD Monitor has more in-stock and as compared to a typical LCD monitor, it consumes lesser power even when you are using this at a resolution of 1920×1200. The performance of the monitor in games, movies, and basic windows tasks is fascinating. There are many other great features like the pivoting screen and the screen height adjustments are easier. The cable management is easier to do and the settings panel is responsive.
5. GeChic 1503A 15.6″ Portable Monitor with HDMI: Best USB Monitors
Quite recently this portable monitor product from GeChic crossed my eyes it definitely has everything which was enough to impress me as a reviewer and would definitely do the same to the users. The top features and specs of this GeChic 1503A 15.6″ Portable Monitor are:
- Known for its durable, thin, and lightweight design making it easier to use.
- It doesn’t require any drivers and all you need to do is to plug and play.
- The temperature never exceeds a range of 50 even when the load is heavy.
- Connect using USB and HDMI options given.
GeChic 1503A 15.6″ Portable Monitor Review:
These portable monitors are yet to prove their worth with features like 4k resolution and excellent image quality but since they have become an important commodity, the companies are doing quite well at producing the best of them. It is mainly the portability we look forward to and with all their lightweight design and build, these monitors are busy at providing us with those features. This ultra-slim and smart GeChic 1503A 15.6″ Portable Monitor is yet another example of those products.
We know that the HDMI cable is always going to deliver the best of colors and image quality so we cannot undermine that. However, most users would want to have it with a USB for the portability so this device features both. At home with your consoles and desktops, you can connect via HDMI for better colors and at another place, maybe USB will suffice better. Also, the drivers aren’t needed and you just need to plug and play it for better performance.
6. Raspberry Pi 7 Inch Monitor HDMI – SunFounder 7″: Best USB Monitors
If you need to connect your Raspberry Pi computer, well, there could be nothing better than this one with the features specially designed to provide display connectivity for your Pi computer. The top features are:
- The protector is available in different colors and designs you might need.
- It has IPS display which brings accurate color combinations and response time.
- Good for three different Raspberry Pi computer models.
- The available inputs include VGA, HDMI, and also supports audio as well.
Raspberry Pi 7 Inch Monitor HDMI – SunFounder 7″ Review:
One of the smallest computers you can get is Raspberry Pi and for that, you must have a convenient and cheaper screen as well. While you might need to move your Raspberry Pi around, you do need a screen as well. For that, we recommend getting this Raspberry Pi 7 Inch Monitor which is just the right product available in different colors and designs for various users. The hardware specs, however, are same and all the three VGA, HDMI, and USB options are available for connectivity.
Connecting the Raspberry Pi computer with the non-portable monitors at homes or offices might get the job done but that is not quite their job description. They are meant to be portable so that those can be used anywhere and thus their screens must also be the corresponding ones. This product is also a better option because of the 7-inch smaller screen which becomes quite easy to move around.
7. Gechic 1303A 13.3″ Portable Monitor with HDMI:
If you don’t need a bigger Gechic device like the above one, you might very well settle for Gechic 1303A 13.3″ Portable Monitor which also required HDMI for connectivity and is a shorter one with 2 inches lesser in the screen size. The top specs of this one are:
- There is an audio output with an HD resolution of 768p.
- This is a USB powered device which very good power consumption.
- A lightweight monitor with plug and play support.
- Has both VGA and HDMI outputs for you.
Gechic 1303A 13.3″ Portable Monitor Review:
Buying a bigger thing every time can get messy and when required, you can also go for this Gechic 1303A 13.3″ Portable Monitor which is simply the 13-inch version of the previous product. As far as the rest of the features are concerned, it isn’t very different because it also has two connectivity options such as HDMI and USB.
Also, Gechic 1303A 13.3″ Portable Monitor doesn’t consume a lot of power and without required any drivers, this is a nice plug and play monitor. You can easily move it around due to the lightweight design and get the job done whenever it is required. The lesser power consumption wouldn’t pressurize your bills a lot.
8. AOC E1649FWU Portable Monitor:
The older model of the top product from AOC is this portable monitor with E1649FWU model. This has slightly different features than the previous product including USB 2.0 for USB connection, compatibility for Mac and Android, and a few others which we will now mention:
- Besides landscape and portrait, there is an auto-pivot mode as well.
- Works with Windows XP, and older versions of Mac OSX as well.
- Also works with Chrome OS and Android 4.4 or above.
- Featuring USB 2.0 technology, it delivers a 768p screen result.
AOC E1649FWU Portable Monitor Review:
Being an older version of the top product, this product would lack the features like USB 3.0, compatibility with upgraded versions of Windows, Mac, and Android but if your requirement is just that, it is going to save you a lot of money. If your need for portable monitor is only limited so there is no need of going for the expensive ones.
As far as this AOC E1649FWU Portable Monitor is concerned, it would work fine with Microsoft Windows XP, Android 4.4, and Mac operating systems. The connectivity option is only USB 2.0 because more than that is not required. Both the landscape and portrait modes are also available.
9. GeChic 1303H 13.3″ 1080p Portable Monitor with HDMI:
Most of the screen sizes we featured on this list only deliver up to 720p and 768p. If you are wishing to use a portable monitor with Full HD resolution of 1080p, here is GeChic 1303H 13.3″ 1080p Portable Monitor which delivers exactly what you need. The top specs are:
- With True 16.7 million colors and a resolution of 1080p.
- Connect to this one using any HDMI, VGA, or mini display cables.
- With all these features, it is a lightweight and thin portable monitor.
- You are also provided with an aluminum cover for maximum protection.
GeChic 1303H 13.3″ 1080p Portable Monitor Review:
The previous GeChic product has got an upgrade and now it is here with a 1080p screen which would allow you to enjoy your games better. Also, with the sharper image, you can now do the video and photo editing jobs in a better way and achieve high-accuracy in your work. The monitor also comes with 16.7 million colors making it a fine product for many jobs.
Even though the screen size is smaller but on 1080p, you can play tons of your favorite games including the current gen gems. For better colors, connect it via HDMI and not USB. You will simply love how portable and lightweight this monitor is.
10. XP-Pen Artist Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor:
If you are an artist and also wants to work on your designs on your computer, well, here is the best gift for you in the form of this XP-Pen Artist Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor where you can experience the max number of colors. The top features of the monitor are:
- The monitor allows you to draw, edit, and draw sketches on the screen.
- Its touch is really smooth and you feel like working with an authentic pen.
- You will love this one for its ergonomic and lightweight design.
- Though it is expensive but is definitely durable.
XP-Pen Artist Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor Review:
For creating a design and developing art, an artist would definitely like to take the help of technology and this is where this XP-Pen Artist Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor rises as an inspiration. On this digital and portable monitor, an artist can now use millions of color combination and get the exact design he would always think of.
With XP-Pen Artist Pen Display Graphics Digital Monitor, you are provided an authentic pen and using this pic, you can carve the design as you do with a brush. Also, being an ergonomic design, you are going to love this one for its lightweight and durable performance.