Are you doing really good with your wallet and looking forward to some extreme gaming time on your laptop? Well, here we are today with a list of Top 10 Most Expensive Gaming Laptops 2020. Not just these are powerful in gaming and known for their hardware, they are also from some of the best brands in the world.
- 1 Most Expensive Gaming Laptops 2020:
- 2 Most Expensive Gaming Laptops 2020 Products Table:
- 3 1. RAZER Blade Pro: Most Expensive Gaming Laptops
- 4 RAZER Blade Pro Review:
- 5 2. MSI GS65 Stealth: Most Expensive Gaming Laptops
- 6 MSI GS65 Stealth Review:
- 7 3. RAZER Blade:
- 8 RAZER Blade Review:
- 9 4. Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501:
- 10 Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 Review:
- 11 5. Asus ROG STRIX GL502:
- 12 Asus ROG STRIX GL502 Review:
- 13 6. ALIENWARE 13 R3:
- 14 ALIENWARE 13 R3 Review:
- 15 7. Gigabyte Sabre Pro 15:
- 16 Gigabyte Sabre Pro 15 Review:
- 17 8. Asus ROG G703:
- 18 Asus ROG G703 Review:
- 19 9. ALIENWARE 17 R4:
- 20 ALIENWARE 17 R4 Review:
- 21 10. Gigabyte Aero 15X:
- 22 Gigabyte Aero 15X Review:
Most Expensive Gaming Laptops 2020:
Being a gaming enthusiast, we have already covered a lot of things related to gaming especially gaming laptops.
And finally, we have the cheapest or budget gaming laptops guide as well.
But many people who have good budget or who just wanna know about gaming beasts also search for expensive gaming laptops.
And that’s why today we are gonna share our list of 10 Most Expensive Gaming Laptops 2020 along with comparison table and reviews, features and pros, and cons of each.
So, without any further delay, let’s start:
Most Expensive Gaming Laptops 2020 Products Table:
|RAZER Blade Pro||7th Gen Intel Core i7-7700HQ||256GB SSD + 2TB HDD||Check Details|
|MSI GS65 Stealth||Core i7-8750H 2.2 - 4.1GHz||256GB SSD NVMe||Check Details|
|RAZER Blade||Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core||512GB SSD||Check Details|
|Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501||Core i7-7700HQ||512 GB||Check Details|
|Asus ROG STRIX GL502||Intel Core i7-7700HQ||128GB SSD + 1TB HDD||Check Details|
|ALIENWARE 13 R3||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060||-||Check Details|
|Gigabyte Sabre Pro 15||Intel Core i7-8750H||512GB||Check Details|
|Asus ROG G703||Core i7-7820HK||512GB||Check Details|
|ALIENWARE 17 R4||Intel Core i7-7820HK||256SSD + 1TB HDD||Check Details|
|Gigabyte Aero 15X||Intel Core i7-8750H||512GB||Check Details|
1. RAZER Blade Pro: Most Expensive Gaming Laptops
To do some justice to the title, we are ranking RAZER Blade Pro at the top. Of course, this is going to be the most expensive brand on the list with an eighth-generation i7 and GTX 1060 6 GB installed. For both gaming and graphics purpose, this GPU is a beast. The other hardware specs are:
- The RAZER Blade Pro features an 8th-gen i7 for processing power.
- You can choose between the 16 and 32 GB ram options.
- For graphics power, we have an NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB GDDR5x installed.
- One of the cons would be the battery time lesser than expected.
RAZER Blade Pro Review:
Even though this laptop has some issues, it has a great build. As compared to other gaming laptops that are quite huge, this one is sleek in design. You do not pay thousands of dollars for nothing as the laptop has an amazing 4k touch display.
Despite being slim, it is quite powerful. To make your gaming experience much more fun, the laptop is VR ready. However, the touchpad is placed in such a way that there is no number pad on the laptop.
2. MSI GS65 Stealth: Most Expensive Gaming Laptops
You might doubt my guts but when you benchmark the performance and have a look at the price of this MSI GS65 Stealth, you would really want to bite your lips. An economical and powerful hardware choice, the top hardware specifications of MSI GS65 Stealth are:
- Now enjoy the fierce graphics power of GTX 1070 8 GB edition.
- This one also has an Intel i7 installed to support the graphics units.
- Enjoy the smooth gaming time on 512 GB SSD storage and 144 Hz screen.
- There are some temperature issues but you can use an external fan.
MSI GS65 Stealth Review:
With the larger screen and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 graphics card, this laptop did hit a home run. It is a high-end machine that has a much higher battery life than most of its competitors. Gamers who are equally concerned about design as they are about screen resolution or graphics would love the laptop due to its smooth finish. The logo and hinge have gold used on them.
3. RAZER Blade:
The Blade series from RAZER is really a giant and if you cannot get the pro model, this standard edition would be good. For the desktop gamers who need a switch, this Mac book rival can be a real weapon when it comes to gaming. We have enlisted the top hardware specs such as:
- A 6th generation i7 is installed with model 6700HQ and 2.6 GHz speed.
- 16 GB ram is installed to support the GTX 1060 installed from NVIDIA.
- You’re perfect to go to play games at 1080p on your laptop.
- Unlike the pro model, you cannot upgrade much in this one.
RAZER Blade Review:
Despite the fact that this machine would take most of what is in your wallet, it will satisfy you with the amazing design and the top-notch GPU. You can upgrade the WLAN, RAM, and SSD. It gets a little disappointing that even after paying so much, you have to face issues with the noise and heat.
4. Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501:
Sooner or later, a brand like Asus would have made to the list. However, this time it has come under the banner of Republic of Gamers with their Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 gaming laptop. Another of expensive but powerful brands, this is one is definitely a top recommendation. The hardware specs are:
- Now enjoy the most powerful gaming performance of GTX 1080 GDDR5x.
- Again, it is powered by the processing of Intel with an Intel i7 processor.
- Enjoy some full-time gaming performance on 1920×1080 resolution.
- You might not like the keyboard and touchpad etc.
Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 Review:
With time, gaming laptops have become slimmer. Thanks to NIVIDIA’s Pascal graphics, even the trimmed systems have more power. This laptop brings you high-end viewing experience.
Being just 0.66 inches thick, it is quite a thin model. One thing that most gamers are worried about is heat production. You do not have to worry about this with the Asus Zephyr as it has thermal solutions.
5. Asus ROG STRIX GL502:
Right next to Zephyrus, we have ASUS ROG STRIX which is another top laptop brand when it comes to laptop gaming. This one is durable, has better ergonomics, but overall weaker as compared to the previous build. We have enlisted the top hardware specifications of this gaming laptop.
- Depending on your budget, you can order this alongside GTX 1060 or 1070.
- A 16 GB DDR4 ram is installed to serve the mega gaming purpose.
- You will love some 1080p gaming time on the screen with perfect clarity.
- There are both SSD and HDD hard drive storage options.
Asus ROG STRIX GL502 Review:
If you are on kind of a budget where you do not want to spend more than you have to, then this is the laptop for you. Everything from the hardware to the gaming performance is quite decent and you will surely enjoy the display on this machine.
The IPS display has a GSync feature. Even though it is more affordable than most other gaming laptops, it gives an impressive graphical performance. However, the battery life and poor camera quality might put you off the laptop.
6. ALIENWARE 13 R3:
Lately, the ALIENWARE series from Dell seems to have lost its charm. But, you might want to change your mind while considering to buy ALIENWARE 13 R3 from Dell which is a gaming laptop seems to revive the legacy of this classic brand. The hardware specifications of R3 are:
- You can either order an Intel i5 or i7 depending on your wallet.
- This one is customizable so installed 8 or 16 GB according to your choice.
- You will not like the short battery life during gaming.
- There is some class which the OLED screen brings.
ALIENWARE 13 R3 Review:
You will get the things in this Alienware laptop that were not present in the Asus Strix. It has a remarkable keyword and comes with a beautiful OLED display. On top of that, there are plenty of ports for connectivity. If you want a portable option, then this model, at just 4.5 lbs., is a great choice.
7. Gigabyte Sabre Pro 15:
Do you want to hit the store and buy a laptop without bargaining? Well, Gigabyte Sabre Pro 15 is a gaming laptop which is a perfect deal in terms of performance and profits for gamers and sellers respectively. We have a list of its hardware abilities including:
- An Intel 4th generation i7 installed to support the GTX 1060 from NVIDIA.
- Now enjoy smooth gaming performance on a 1080p screen with massive clarity.
- A price on which you wouldn’t have to bargain.
- Some accessories such as battery and speakers are not up to the standard.
Gigabyte Sabre Pro 15 Review:
Most gamers who are on a tight budget would find that this laptop has all the necessary components needed for quality gaming. It has a 2-year warranty. It is not exactly the slimmest out there but it gives the performance for the price you pay. When you get the performance out of a laptop, you can sacrifice on design and weight.
8. Asus ROG G703:
Looking forward to the ideal online gaming experience? Here is another Republic of Gamers sponsored Asus laptop G703 which is designed just perfect to meet the requirements of professional gamers. Also, since online gaming is a concern here, this is not really powered with high battery life and lightweight design. The top features are:
- For online gamers, this is a heavy choice in terms of hardware with GTX 1080.
- There is 32 GB DDR4 ram installed for the overpowered gaming experience.
- The keyboard and touchpad accessories are magical.
- The battery life is embarrassing for a brand like this.
Asus ROG G703 Review:
If you have a thing for overclocking, you would definitely like this laptop. With 144 frames per second gaming, you will have much fun on this machine, during multiple players gameplay or even playing alone. This laptop might not be as slim as some others from Asus but it gives an overall wonderful performance.
9. ALIENWARE 17 R4:
Another product which seems to honor the legacy of the classic gaming laptop series from Dell is ALIENWARE 17 R4. You can say that this laptop shows hope for the revival of the brand and could be a dominating figure soon. It has the following specifications for the gamers:
- Opens up an option in case you are looking forward to 1080p gaming.
- This is heavily customizable with ram option from 8 to 32 GB.
- Depending on the hardware, you can play games in 4k as well.
- The graphics units from GTX 1050ti to 1080 are available.
ALIENWARE 17 R4 Review:
This laptop is a good replacement for a gaming desktop with its responsive touchpad and good keyboard. The chassis is very high quality so it will last you for a long time. The Tobi eye-tracking feature, along with 2 USB Type C ports are other noticeable features of the laptop.
Even though the design is quite slim, the laptop is heavy at 10 lbs. so you will have some issues carrying it around. Be warned that the laptop gets very hot when you are playing.
10. Gigabyte Aero 15X:
Gigabyte might not be as powerful as the above brands, it is always optimized properly, is a lightweight option, and is also economical. Powered by the graphics performance of GTX 1070 8 GB from NVIDIA and 16 GB ram, this is an ideal 1080p gaming laptop. The other hardware specs are:
- The mentioned graphics unit is supported by 16 GB ram and an Intel i7 processor.
- On its 15.6 inches Led screen, you will be opened to smooth 1080p gaming.
- You are already getting a 512 GB SSD installed.
- There seem to be a lot of touchpad problems which aren’t good.
Gigabyte Aero 15X Review:
If you want extra storage in the laptop, you can install that in the M2 slot. You will love playing on the FHD display as the brightness is adequate while the contrast ratio is also quite good. The slow response rate could bother some users.
So, this was our list of 10 Most Expensive Gaming Laptops of 2020. If you have any suggestion or question, feel free to use the comments section below.
For more lists like this, visit our homepage.